"Then You Win": Don't Count Trump Out Just Yet...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi

I'm not saying Trump is Gandhi, but his words may prove prophetic for Trump. I know many of you are gloating and already celebrating a Hilary Clinton Landslide victory over him. But you may be celebrating way too early.

Remember, the Leftist Globalists in England ridiculed and dismissed those seeking an exit from the EU. They truly believed it couldn't happen. But it did happen. So i wouldn't count Donald Trump out just yet. It ain't over.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi

I'm not saying Trump is Gandhi, but his words may prove prophetic for Trump. I know many of you are gloating and already celebrating a Hilary Clinton Landslide victory over him. But you may be celebrating way too early.

Remember, the Leftist Globalists in England ridiculed and dismissed those seeking an exit from the EU. They truly believed it couldn't happen. But it did happen. So i wouldn't count Donald Trump out just yet. It ain't over.

1. America is not England.

2. Trump has to win the Electoral College and the National Popular vote matter not except on the State to State level...

So tell me what States do you see Trump winning this November?

So you'd be happy to bet even money on Trump right now?

Trump is so far down in so many key states that the possibility of him winning would now require some sort of cataclysmic political event.

I don't think Hillary is going to let up one bit. Of course, then the Hillary-haters will say she's "panicking".

We'll see. I wouldn't gloat over that Clinton Landslide just yet. Anything could happen.

We'll see. I wouldn't gloat over that Clinton Landslide just yet. Anything could happen.

What states do you see Trump winning this November?

New York?

California?

Ohio?

What states and let me ask you if he loses Texas will you admit he was the worst choice in GOP history?

are they leftists?

New York?

California?

Ohio?

What states and let me ask you if he loses Texas will you admit he was the worst choice in GOP history?

Like i said, too early to gloat and celebrate. Ya never know.

are they leftists?

Yes, for the most part it was the Leftist Globalists who ridiculed and dismissed those seeking an exit from the EU. They truly didn't believe it could be possible.

New York?

California?

Ohio?

Like i said, too early to gloat and celebrate. Ya never know.

I am not gloating seeing I am not voting for Clinton nor am I voting for Trump, so why are you dodging the question?

Name the states you believe Trump will win?

are they leftists?

Yes, for the most part it was the Leftist Globalists who ridiculed and dismissed those seeking an exit from the EU. They truly didn't believe it could be possible.
You realize the Brexit polls showed that the vote was going to be incredibly close either way, right?

No, the words are not prophetic.

Trump is going to be handed his head by the electorate.

are they leftists?

You realize the Brexit polls showed that the vote was going to be incredibly close either way, right?

I do realize that. But early on in the movement, the Leftist Globalists mocked and scoffed at the thought it could ever happen. They savagely ridiculed those pushing for it. They were incredibly arrogant.

And most Polls at that time showed an exit wasn't likely. I'm seeing the same kind of arrogance coming from Clinton supporters. But I think it's too early to gloat and celebrate. Trump isn't done yet.

are they leftists?

I do realize that. But early on in the movement, the Leftist Globalists mocked and scoffed at the thought it could ever happen. They savagely ridiculed those pushing for it. They were incredibly arrogant.

And most Polls at that time showed an exit wasn't likely. I'm seeing the same kind of arrogance coming from Clinton supporters. But I think it's too early to gloat and celebrate. Trump isn't done yet.
Trump can't get out of his own way. He's nearly 70 years old. He isn't going to stop being a raging asshole all of a sudden.

are they leftists?

Trump can't get out of his own way. He's nearly 70 years old. He isn't going to stop being a raging asshole all of a sudden.

We'll see i guess.

I posted this elsewhere but it's worth repeating here.

c4a21e9c728f4300b1802b139e8f3990.jpg

It's over unless one or both of the following happen

1. Trump stops saying exaggerations and outright falsehoods that even right of center voters can't tolerate

2. Hillary suffers some October surprise by way of Russian security hack or some miss-step.

Forum List

Back