"Then You Win": Don't Count Trump Out Just Yet...

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi

I'm not saying Trump is Gandhi, but his words may prove prophetic for Trump. I know many of you are gloating and already celebrating a Hilary Clinton Landslide victory over him. But you may be celebrating way too early.

Remember, the Leftist Globalists in England ridiculed and dismissed those seeking an exit from the EU. They truly believed it couldn't happen. But it did happen. So i wouldn't count Donald Trump out just yet. It ain't over.

Ha.Ha.--nice analogy there. The UK voted to exit the European Union, and then after the FACT realized their mistake.

Here's a great analogy for the Trumpkins.

We'll see. I wouldn't gloat over that Clinton Landslide just yet. Anything could happen.
It's over unless one or both of the following happen

1. Trump stops saying exaggerations and outright falsehoods that even right of center voters can't tolerate

2. Hillary suffers some October surprise by way of Russian security hack or some miss-step.

'Falsehoods' have never disqualified anyone from becoming President. In fact, it most often has helped them become President.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi

I'm not saying Trump is Gandhi, but his words may prove prophetic for Trump. I know many of you are gloating and already celebrating a Hilary Clinton Landslide victory over him. But you may be celebrating way too early.

Remember, the Leftist Globalists in England ridiculed and dismissed those seeking an exit from the EU. They truly believed it couldn't happen. But it did happen. So i wouldn't count Donald Trump out just yet. It ain't over.

Ha.Ha.--nice analogy there. The UK voted to exit the European Union, and then after the FACT realized their mistake.

It wasn't a mistake exiting the EU. Only the usual suspect Globalist idiots are bitter over it. England will be fine. It's the EU that may be in big trouble. But the point is, the Leftist Globalists ridiculed and dismissed those seeking the exit for years.

They just couldn't believe it could happen. But it did happen. And i'm seeing the same kind of dismissive arrogance coming from Clinton supporters. I think it's too early to gloat and celebrate. Just my feeling anyway.

:lmao:

1. America is not England.

2. Trump has to win the Electoral College and the National Popular vote matter not except on the State to State level...

So tell me what States do you see Trump winning this November?

A bunch.

Forum List

Back