The Zapruder Film Of 9/11...

:lame2: Yeah, you must work for the Government.

Ya wanna see lame?
Yeah, you must work for the Government.
:cuckoo:
BTW there is a cure for your condition, I'd recommend you find a good shrink to help with your delusions. Oh, that's not a joke, mild paranoid delusional sufferers are easily treated.

Sorry, no time for angry stalker trolls today. Got better things to do. Have fun though. :)

Angry? You are delusional. :lol:

Hopefully this will lead to a new & credible 9/11 Investigation at some point. I really do hope so.

that will never happen till americans take back their government and were a government of the people,for the people and by the people again where the government serves the people instead of the other way around that it is now.bld 7 is the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission the shills that have invaded this site cant get around,they cant get around Barry Jennings testimony.Barry Jones testimony is ths smoking gun of the towers just like Norman Minetta's testimony of the pentagon is the smoking gun that Cheney wanted the pentagon to be attacked.

Last edited:
Here's a better video. Building #7's owner Larry Silverstein, explains how it happened. FFW to about the 3:00 mark and watch the airliner actually fly into it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6QV6LK8j1Q]What About Building 7? - YouTube[/ame]

Here's a better video. Building #7's owner Larry Silverstein, explains how it happened. FFW to about the 3:00 mark and watch the airliner actually fly into it:

What About Building 7? - YouTube

whats really hilarious about Silversteins explanation about pull it was when it was implied that the term pull it is used in demolitions he then said he meant for the fireman to get of the building.Funny that he refers to firemen as IT.:lol::lol: Also the problem is that all fireman had long evacuated by the time he said that.

What About Building 7? - YouTube

Great video.so much for the theorys of the official conspiracy theory apologists that PULL IT isnt a term used in demolitions in the fact just like the live video shows,they said pull it right before they brought building 6 down with demolitions.:lol::lol: The Octa trolls like toto of course will come on here and say -"a you tube video.thats great evidence there." sarcastically.dont you just love the logic mindset of trolls like Toto.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
First off i notice once again that truther videos leave out the beginning of the WTC7 collapse........

And second of all, pull is a term used to describe a method of controlled demolition. During a pull the building is literally pulled with cables......... Which is what was done to building 6.........

Do try again...............

speaking of trolls here is agent gomer pyle ollie back to fling shit in defeat like the monkey he is.:lol::lol: His handlers sure pay him a lot for his constant ass beatings he gets here all the time.:lol: thats why he had to take a break for a while.:lol:

while he was gone,he was visting divecunt at the hospital so see how divecunt has progressed sense he had his nervous breakdown and had to leave here.:lol:

Last edited:
First off i notice once again that truther videos leave out the beginning of the WTC7 collapse........

And second of all, pull is a term used to describe a method of controlled demolition. During a pull the building is literally pulled with cables......... Which is what was done to building 6.........

"Pulled with cables"! The building was pulled down(?) with cables? F*cking cables? :confused:

So where were these "cables" that you speak of? Video link? Blog Link? Any website link that supports what you say? Did you do sh*t like that in the Army?

The building was 47 stories tall. But you can pull it down with cables!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Building 7 collapse timeline:
1. Rumsfeld says Building #7 Doesn't Exist.
2. Parts off the Twin Towers and fall onto building #7 causing it to collapse.
3. The Fire Department then blew up.
4. Afterwards it was pulled down with... cables.

And they call US the "truthers!" :lol:

Last edited:

"Pulled with cables"! The building was pulled down(?) with cables? F*cking cables? :confused:

So where were these "cables" that you speak of? Video link? Blog Link? Any website link that supports what you say? Did you do do sh*t like that in the Army?

thats classic gomer pyle ollie for ya.:lol::lol::lol::clap2:

speaking of trolls here is agent gomer pyle ollie back to fling shit in defeat like the retarded moneky he is.

Wow, I didn't realize you majored in projection. Gee, learn something new every day.
Still, what's a moneky? French? :eusa_eh:

ah when defeated,go for the insults.sorry to break your heart but people do make mistakes and I did see that and corrected it before your post.:lol:

speaking of trolls here is agent gomer pyle ollie back to fling shit in defeat like the retarded moneky he is.

Wow, I didn't realize you majored in projection. Gee, learn something new every day.
Still, what's a moneky? French? :eusa_eh:

ah when defeated,go for the insults.sorry to break your heart but people do make mistakes and I did see that and corrected it before your post.:lol:

Defeated? :eusa_eh: Give me a break, laughing at the insane has been a sport since Roman times, how does that mean you won? :lmao:

9/11 families are owed a new & credible investigation. They deserve the truth.

... it was pulled down with cables!

What the...? I don't even...!

Cables.gif

Forum List

Back