The Zapruder Film Of 9/11...

agent convention

Yeah, they're getting real pissy now. If they're not paid Government trolls, they're even more pathetic than i previously thought. They have to be getting paid to be so pissy. Otherwise, they're just plain ole hateful Message Board Trolls. And that's as pathetic as it can get. :lol:

you make fucked up people feel normal. just look what you've done for most of the misanthropes here. you deserve a medal of some kind
:clap2:

... it was pulled down with cables!

What the...? I don't even...!

Cables.gif

as i said,thats Gomer Pyle Ollie for ya.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

continues to deny reality.nothing new for OCTA'S of course.:lol:

Last edited:
The beginning of the video clearly shows JFK getting hit from behind the motorcade, not from the front as the voiceover claims. So the comparison fails from the start.

speaking of that,you were taken to school by me on that over on the JFK thread. which Im still waiting for you to reply on over there and do the mature thing and admit you were brainwashed on that event as you were on 9/11.you wont be able to get around any of those facts.

Last edited:
QUOTE=Dante;4733145]
I just noticed Sarah G has 911 as her rep. count....something spooky going on....:terror:

that just shows how sad your life is in the fact that you feel the need to mention something so irrelevent.:cuckoo::cuckoo: congrats.:lol:

yeah, almost as irrelevant as spending over ten years arguing with reality over 911.

:lol:[/QUOTE]

whats hysterical is YOU continue to deny reality and the laws of physics.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

thanks for proving in spades you slept through junior high school science class.:lol:

First off i notice once again that truther videos leave out the beginning of the WTC7 collapse........

And second of all, pull is a term used to describe a method of controlled demolition. During a pull the building is literally pulled with cables......... Which is what was done to building 6.........

Do try again...............
"Pulled with cables"! The building was pulled down(?) with cables? F*cking cables? :confused:

So where were these "cables" that you speak of? Video link? Blog Link? Any website link that supports what you say? Did you do sh*t like that in the Army?

The building was 47 stories tall. But you can pull it down with cables!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Building 7 collapse timeline:
1. Rumsfeld says Building #7 Doesn't Exist.
2. Parts off the Twin Towers and fall onto building #7 causing it to collapse.
3. The Fire Department then blew up.
4. Afterwards it was pulled down with... cables.

And they call US the "truthers!" :lol:

Yes Building 6 was Pulled............
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9aYNisI3DA]WTC6 Was "Pulled" Like WTC7 - YouTube[/ame]

To what purpose would destroying building 7 be? If you think that the government wanted war, wouldn't the twin towers falling be enough? Why woulod building 7 be necessary?
That's what we want to know as well. I'm guessing since the gov't occupied an entire floor of the building they wanted to get ride of something and 9/11 was as good a reason/cover story as anything.

But why did Donald Rumsfeld claim he didn't know the whole building even existed? :confused:

WTC6 Was "Pulled" Like WTC7 - YouTube
No. That video shows them pulling down a few remaining floors of an already nearly completely destroyed building #7.

The fire fighters said "Get out! They're gonna' pull it!" before the 47 story building collapsed. That's exactly what the previous video showed. Your video is of people cleaning up the mess afterwards.

You still haven't proven your point.

I just noticed Sarah G has 911 as her rep. count....something spooky going on....:terror:

that just shows how sad your life is in the fact that you feel the need to mention something so irrelevent.:cuckoo::cuckoo: congrats.:lol:

yeah, almost as irrelevant as spending over ten years arguing with reality over 911.

:lol:

whats hysterical is YOU continue to deny reality and the laws of physics.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

thanks for proving in spades you slept through junior high school science class.:lol:

9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center - Pentagon - Flight 93 - Popular Mechanics

Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report
The following content is from an in-depth investigation of the conspiracy theories surround the attacks of 9/11...Debunking 9/11 Myths.

Read more: 9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center - Pentagon - Flight 93 - Popular Mechanics

== === == ===

Popular Mechanics examines the evidence and consults the experts to refute the most persistent conspiracy theories of September 11.

Read more: 9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center - Pentagon - Flight 93 - Popular Mechanics

9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center - Pentagon - Flight 93 - Popular Mechanics

Last edited:
Many Americans didn't believe Kennedy was shot from the front either. But most Americans do now accept that. It just took a lot of time for the change in perception to occur. And the Zapruder film was the reason the change in perception happened. I think WTC 7 will convince most at some point, that a new & credible 9/11 Investigation needs to happen. Unfortunately it will likely be awhile before that happens though. But i do truly believe a new investigation will happen. I will keep on believing that. The 9/11 families deserve it.

Last edited:
Once again WTC 6 was Pulled. Not WTC 7.............

Do try to keep up...........
I already posted the video. The owner says to the Fire Chief: "Pull it".
YOU claim that means "pull it down with cables".
I say "How do you pull a 47 story building down with cables?"
You say "I'm talking about building 6."

Well maybe YOU are, but we're (Us and the Owner of building #7) are talking about Building #7.

Do try to keep up!

Last edited:
WTC6 Was "Pulled" Like WTC7 - YouTube
No. That video shows them pulling down a few remaining floors of an already nearly completely destroyed building #7.

The fire fighters said "Get out! They're gonna' pull it!" before the 47 story building collapsed. That's exactly what the previous video showed. Your video is of people cleaning up the mess afterwards.

You still haven't proven your point.

Are you truly that fucking stupid? Please provide evidence that anyone said "Get out, their gonna pull it" while talking about WTC 7........

Your turn numb nuts............

And that is building 6, an 8 story building being pulled in the video i provided........

Once again WTC 6 was Pulled. Not WTC 7.............

Do try to keep up...........
I already posted the video. The owner says to the Fire Chief: "Pull it".
YOU claim that means "pull it down with cables".
I say "How do you pull a 47 story building down with cables?"
You say "I'm talking about building 6."

Well maybe YOU are, but we're (Us and the Owner of building #7) are talking about Building #7.

Do try to keep up!

You are that stupid!

Yes the owner said to pull it......... No one denies that. but he was talking about the effort to save the building. "We've had such a tremendous loss of life just pull it."

There is zero evidence that there was any controlled demolition of WTC 7.

Once again I showed you building 6 being pulled. Truther videos always tend to show the collapse of building 7 starting about 8 seconds after it actually begins........

To what purpose would destroying building 7 be? If you think that the government wanted war, wouldn't the twin towers falling be enough? Why woulod building 7 be necessary?
That's what we want to know as well. I'm guessing since the gov't occupied an entire floor of the building they wanted to get ride of something and 9/11 was as good a reason/cover story as anything.

Why would the government need to destroy the whole building? Hadn't they ever heard of paper shredders?

But why did Donald Rumsfeld claim he didn't know the whole building even existed? :confused:

I'd have to hear his statement in context. But my guess would be that they were doing some "need-to-know" clandestine operations there.

Forum List

Back