The Zapruder Film Of 9/11...

To what purpose would destroying building 7 be? If you think that the government wanted war, wouldn't the twin towers falling be enough? Why woulod building 7 be necessary?
That's what we want to know as well. I'm guessing since the gov't occupied an entire floor of the building they wanted to get ride of something and 9/11 was as good a reason/cover story as anything.

Why would the government need to destroy the whole building? Hadn't they ever heard of paper shredders?

But why did Donald Rumsfeld claim he didn't know the whole building even existed? :confused:

I'd have to hear his statement in context. But my guess would be that they were doing some "need-to-know" clandestine operations there.

Destroying the building would not necessarily destroy files and computer hard drives. Truthers refuse to admit truth.........

speaking of trolls here is agent gomer pyle ollie back to fling shit in defeat like the monkey he is.:lol::lol: His handlers sure pay him a lot for his constant ass beatings he gets here all the time.:lol: thats why he had to take a break for a while.:lol:

while he was gone,he was visting divecunt at the hospital so see how divecunt has progressed sense he had his nervous breakdown and had to leave here.:lol:
Is fucking English your second language, you ignorant shit stain?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

I just noticed Sarah G has 911 as her rep. count....something spooky going on....:terror:

that just shows how sad your life is in the fact that you feel the need to mention something so irrelevent.:cuckoo::cuckoo: congrats.:lol:

that just shows how delusional your life is in the fact that you feel the need to name yourself after a sect of pajama ridden, basement dwelling losers.

speaking of trolls here is agent gomer pyle ollie back to fling shit in defeat like the monkey he is.:lol::lol: His handlers sure pay him a lot for his constant ass beatings he gets here all the time.:lol: thats why he had to take a break for a while.:lol:

while he was gone,he was visting divecunt at the hospital so see how divecunt has progressed sense he had his nervous breakdown and had to leave here.:lol:
Is fucking English your second language, you ignorant shit stain?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

I tend to ignore his stupidity. Notice how he cannot argue any points I make......

I just noticed Sarah G has 911 as her rep. count....something spooky going on....:terror:

that just shows how sad your life is in the fact that you feel the need to mention something so irrelevent.:cuckoo::cuckoo: congrats.:lol:

that just shows how delusional your life is in the fact that you feel the need to name yourself after a sect of pajama ridden, basement dwelling losers.

As opposed to a sect of incestuousness boy buggering romans ?

All Americans should be demanding a new & credible 9/11 investigation. I just don't see how anyone could accept the notion that our Government has told the complete truth about 9/11.

First off i notice once again that truther videos leave out the beginning of the WTC7 collapse........

And second of all, pull is a term used to describe a method of controlled demolition. During a pull the building is literally pulled with cables......... Which is what was done to building 6.........

Do try again...............
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uxlrcQL5Dk]WTC 7 - Pull means pull with cables - YouTube[/ame]

All Americans should be demanding a new & credible 9/11 investigation. I just don't see how anyone could accept the notion that our Government has told the complete truth about 9/11.
to have credibility then any and all "truth etc...would have to be excluded for bias and false premise and no evidence!

As opposed to a sect of incestuousness boy buggering romans ?

I wouldn't know, but you sound like an expert 2000 year removed, bottoms up old bean.

I don't believe the government got the story right, but I don't think that they lied.

If the government had actually done this thing, they would have prepared a better explanation or at least one that covered all the bases better. the fac thatt they didn't makes me believe that they didn't know what happened and are trying to figure it out. like the government always does, they did a half-ass job of it.

Osama Bin Laden did it, our government did not.

I don't believe the government got the story right, but I don't think that they lied.

If the government had actually done this thing, they would have prepared a better explanation or at least one that covered all the bases better. the fac thatt they didn't makes me believe that they didn't know what happened and are trying to figure it out. like the government always does, they did a half-ass job of it.

Osama Bin Laden did it, our government did not.

and your evidence of this is what ??

all americans should be demanding a new & credible 9/11 investigation. I just don't see how anyone could accept the notion that our government has told the complete truth about 9/11.

i don't believe the government got the story right, but i don't think that they lied.

If the government had actually done this thing, they would have prepared a better explanation or at least one that covered all the bases better. The fac thatt they didn't makes me believe that they didn't know what happened and are trying to figure it out. Like the government always does, they did a half-ass job of it.

Osama bin laden did it, our government did not.

and your evidence of this is what ??
all the info you refuse to read.

That's what we want to know as well. I'm guessing since the gov't occupied an entire floor of the building they wanted to get ride of something and 9/11 was as good a reason/cover story as anything.

Why would the government need to destroy the whole building? Hadn't they ever heard of paper shredders?

But why did Donald Rumsfeld claim he didn't know the whole building even existed? :confused:

I'd have to hear his statement in context. But my guess would be that they were doing some "need-to-know" clandestine operations there.

Destroying the building would not necessarily destroy files and computer hard drives. Truthers refuse to admit truth.........
I haven't seen any stories about 9/11 hard drives being found. Apparently only the hijackers passports survived. :rolleyes:

I haven't seen any stories about 9/11 hard drives being found. Apparently only the hijackers passports survived. :rolleyes:

Keep telling yourself that.........

Amazing!! Google hard drives WTC 9/11 and you get all kinds of web sites YOU LOVE that talk about the hard drives found at the WTC site and how expensive it is to recover the data and how there is "proof" that over $100,000,000 was transfered before the towers collapsed.

You idiots will believe anything.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back