The Whole Georgia Case Was Based On A Lie By The Media

So, I have listened for about five minutes. Count 4 of the indictment is proven.

13 minutes in, Trump has stopped his monolog, now I think it is one of Trump's lawyer speaking. Now the Secretary of State is speaking, he says he does not agree that Trump won, that Trump's contention, from absentee ballots, provisional ballots, and Dominion voting machines, had been fully investigated.

Now Trump is talking again, "We won the state" he says, like if he says it enough it will somehow be true. Hell, now he is claiming he won the state by half a million votes. He started with talking about his rallies, and now he is returning to that. People from Alabama are telling him he couldn't have lost Georgia.

Now Brad is talking again. He is telling Trump that his data was wrong. Trump claimed thousands of dead people voted. Brad told him that they investigated it, it was TWO. Now Trump's dizzy ass bitch lawyer has just admitted, their "dead people" claim involves people with the same name and the same birth year.

Oh shit, now he is back on Ruby Meadows. Holy shit, he might as well plead guilty on count four. "She stuffed the ballot box, she stuffed them like no one has ever stuffed them before" Hell, now he claims Ruby Meadows, by herself, created the margin of victory.

Brad is pushing back. The "State Farm" video that Trump is referencing was sliced and diced. Brad tells him they viewed the full, uncut video, and it did not show what Rudy and Trump are claiming. Now Brad is laughing, he says they have completely examined the claims and they are absolutely false. Now he is offering to send them the tape and the information they have uncovered and TRUMP IS NOT INTERESTED. His dizzy lawyer is jumping in and trying to mitigate the damage. Trump is calling Brad a child now. Wow, Trump is such an idiot. Brad says an FBI agent was involved in the investigation, Trump says he must be incompetent.

Damn, Brad has the patience of Job. Now we are talking about voters that moved out of state, but then they voted in Georgia. Brad is telling them that yes, they moved out of Georgia, some of them years ago, and they MOVED BACK.

30 minutes in, Trump is screaming he won by hundreds of thousands of votes. Now he is harping on Dominion, they are moving machines. Brad tells them they have not. Trump is like, "Are you sure?"

OK, now this is a gem. Brad tells him the problem is that people on social media can say anything. Trump's response is he doesn't care about social media, this is Trump media. I mean I am serious. He actually says this.

Oh wow, now Brad has explained that they have examined absentee ballots in Cobb County. Hell, Trump won Cobb county, which makes sense if you know anything about Atlanta. And Trump is like, no, no, we didn't want you to examine Cobb County. I mean that tells us EVERYTHING

37 minutes, they cheated like no one has ever cheated before, Damn, but Trump's vocabulary is limited. And oh shit, now he is telling Brad that he is committing a crime by covering up for those shredding ballots and moving machinery. And now here it comes, "I just want to find", it is at the 38 minutes mark. Now Brad's lawyer is talking, first time he has jumped in. That seems significant. And he tells Trump that his claims are not supported by the investigations they have conducted.

42 minutes in, I just need 12,000 votes. And he is complaining that Brad's investigation has uncovered votes for Biden. I mean this shit is unbelievable. Not wanting to tell Fani Willis what to do, but she should open up her case by playing this tape, period. 46 minutes in and he is back on Ruby Freeman. I mean WOW. Again, count 4 is a done tell.

Here is what is absolutely unbelievable. There are at least a dozen people on this phone call. Trump lawyers, Mark Meadows, Brad, his lawyer, and no one, not a damn soul has told Trump the number one rule, QUIT DIGGING.

Who the hell are these people? Do they have no critical thinking skills? Are they so absorbed with power, with money, that they completely ignore common sense? Look, I just spent an hour and five minutes listening to this phone call, which is exactly an hour more than any Trump supporting moron has listened to. You fools are exactly that,"FOOLS", and a waste of damn air.
Remember when the orange sexual abuser found out this con-versation was taped? He freaked out. That tells you everything.

Haven't you listened to Trump's phone call?
Of course not as it destroy his argument completely. So now it is a fake audio. Yet his voice is undeniable and what he is seeking is clearly stated. The call was to Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger

Yet Trump has already said that the call occurred and it was perfect.

People defending Trump will not accept anything that makes him look guilty and will deny and misdirect.

Unfortunately tape is real and Raffesperger as well as other people were on the call and who will testify to the authenticity .

Defense will attack it because they got no choice as it evidence as well as the people who were listening and on the call.

It's based on Trump's phone call asking for more votes. Nobody should ever talk to Trump without recording and several witnesses.

No, it is based on a lie. Like EVERYTHING you asshats have claimed.

If you want to see a crime, just look to the dems.

They are the ones committing them.

Not Trump.

Of course it was. That's why the coming failure will be so fun to watch.
They best Niphong that fat commie bitch and throw her in prison for 20 years. These bed wetter DA's politically prosecuting people are vermin that deserve the highest sentences possible.

It's based on Trump's phone call asking for more votes. Nobody should ever talk to Trump without recording and several witnesses.
bed-wettingN2.png

Yes, if the charges are valid.

I don't think a former President is above the law.
Really?
You think it is OK for a COUNTY prosecutor to file indictments that are 2.5 years old, just happens to be during an election, on a former President??
Really?
No you don't.

The media created this legal case based on media fraud.

The Washington Post published a fabricated statement they claimed they got from Trump's phone call to the Georgia Sec of State Raffensperger over "Finding votes".

This is a lie.

Georgia's Sec of State tried to destroy the audio tape of Trump talking to him, and his aide Jordon Fukes claimed to quote the audio of Trump, and misquoted him in an attempt to make what Trump said to him to be more nefarious. The audio was actually exculpatory in nature.

The dishonest reporting by the Washington Post allowed Georgia DA Fani Willis to build a case she claims fits under racketeering predicates. Problem is it's all based on fraud.

Actually, it was the Republican, Georgia Secretary of State, that released the audio and said he saw it as a threat.

Obviously you're going to believe what you want.

Fine by me.
Did I say I believe anything?
I simply stated what reality it - a COUNTY level prosecutor, brought indictments that are 2.5 years old against a former President during an election. The Georgia state atty did not partake in the indictment. No other prosecutor joined the suit.
One lone COUNTY attorney, who has taken part in opposing party events/fundraises...
That is not something to believe or not believe,
That is what happened.

Really?
You think it is OK for a COUNTY prosecutor to file indictments that are 2.5 years old, just happens to be during an election, on a former President??
Really?
No you don't.
Yes. The investigation took the two and a half years....to get to the bottom of the entire crime spree.....

Trump was not running for president when she began her investigation....he KNEW she was investigating him, along with other investigators, that is why he decided to announce he was running, 6 months earlier than the normal period for candidates to announce their runs for the presidency.

It is Trump who has devised the scheme of running for president, so he could make his FALSE CLAIMS they are going after him, only because he is running....

It is Trump who thinks he can get off of his own crimes by illegally granting a gift of pardon, to himself if president, and thinks he can halt the state trials while in office....that is why his only defense is DELAY DELAY DELAY......

WAKE UP!

Did I say I believe anything?
I simply stated what reality it - a COUNTY level prosecutor, brought indictments that are 2.5 years old against a former President during an election. The Georgia state atty did not partake in the indictment. No other prosecutor joined the suit.
One lone COUNTY attorney, who has taken part in opposing party events/fundraises...
That is not something to believe or not believe,
That is what happened.
Since when are other county prosecutors suppose to join other county prosecutions? Or a State Ag form a case for a County Prosecutor.

Funny that your complaint considers NOTHING about the crimes Trump committed....

Your complaint is they took too long to find all of the crimes he committed and prove with evidence, so they should not charge him! Where in the world, are you living?

Since when are other county prosecutors suppose to join other county prosecutions? Or a State Ag form a case for a County Prosecutor.

Funny that your complaint considers NOTHING about the crimes Trump committed....

Your complaint is they took too long to find all of the crimes he committed and prove with evidence, so they should not charge him! Where in the world, are you living?
Because it is leveled against a former President currently running for President by a low level prosecutor who is known for supporting and involvement in the opposing party.
That is why. No county prosecutor should be allowed to do that.
Especially 2.5 year old accusations where nothing else happened, no new evidence, all of the indictments are based on well known accusations that were known years ago.
This is not "justice", this is interfering in a national election with a known party supporter.

Let's stipulate that Trump is innocent. Then the trial should be help as soon as possible and the jury will find him 'not guilty' - as his supporters claim he is. His 2024 win will be even more assured than it already is.

Meanwhile, the indictments, etc increase Trump's support and popularity in the GOP, and help his fundraising.

Surely non-partisan moderates and independents are increasingly seeing the witch hunt for what it is and their support will continually improve, too.

Win, win, win, win....

Trump supporters should demand that the trial be held quickly. Strange that they're not, and more curious that Trump, who insists he's 'the MOST innocent' ever, wants to delay the processes.

Actually, it was the Republican, Georgia Secretary of State, that released the audio and said he saw it as a threat.
That's what the media claims, but turns out they destroyed the original audio and they instead released a doctored audio.

Course you believe anything and everything the corrupt media publishes, and follow your fascist masters without question.

Open skull, take out brain, put in Bull Shit.

Yes. The investigation took the two and a half years....to get to the bottom of the entire crime spree.....

Trump was not running for president when she began her investigation....he KNEW she was investigating him, along with other investigators, that is why he decided to announce he was running, 6 months earlier than the normal period for candidates to announce their runs for the presidency.

It is Trump who has devised the scheme of running for president, so he could make his FALSE CLAIMS they are going after him, only because he is running....

It is Trump who thinks he can get off of his own crimes by illegally granting a gift of pardon, to himself if president, and thinks he can halt the state trials while in office....that is why his only defense is DELAY DELAY DELAY......

WAKE UP!

You are the dumbass that needs to wakeup.

Unless you want a fascist dictatorship that is.

Forum List

Back