The "WAR ON WOMEN"

LOL.....I always did say when they were brushed off by real men that simply referred to as "Karens" (that takes in all their worse traits) they would turn inward and start fighting each other.....I was proven correct.....Enjoy it bitches, you only have yourselves to blame, I'll just enjoy the show. ;)
"brushed off by real men".............:heehee: Know any?

You have 100% control of your body. What you don't have is the ability to murder another innocent human. Birth control isn't complicated.
Good point. Based on numbers, unwanted pregnancies are not all that common, indicating that most women of childbearing age have pretty good reproductive control. Which of course means that the issue of abortion is overblown, especially politically.

I didn't say "gun con-trol"....I said more guns. And today in Texas, we saw more of that pro-life culture, eh?
No idea because I don't live in a news bubble. There is life outside of current events dear.

Today alone I fertilized my lawn then mowed it. Changed the oil in my truck. Played a bit of Star Wars. Reheated my roast from yesterday for lunch and am getting ready to work in the garden.
All far more interesting than wallowing in bad news

I doubt very much that anyone has 100% control over their bodies.
Just about everyone actually does have the ability to murder another innocent human. It may not always legal, but that would have to be determined after the fact.
I suspect birth control is far more complicated than you understand.

Geez, I wonder how I managed it for the 35 years of my childbearing life.

No reason to doubt my fertility. My mother had 9 children, my sisters both had five.

Why is birth control so much harder for you to figure out than it was for me? Is it something in the water where you live or the nutritional density of the food supply?

This used to be the biggest drum the left beat in politics.
Now they are the ones waging war on women via the support of men invading their spaces under the guise of pretending that pretending to be a woman is perfectly normal behavior.

Transphobia is the new "family values" bullshit argument from the right.

The GOP called this play. Transgender Americans have been around for 50-60 years or whatever. Now all of the sudden there is this hilariously clear attempt to elevate the group to national prominence. One should ask why. Luckily for you, I have the reason. The reason is because the GOP can no longer afford to alienate women and ethnic minorities. Gay marriage was the old reason for pearl clutching and trotted out as an assault on American values. That bat was taken out of their hand by the Supreme Court. So now they need a new group they can attack without any sizable political blowback. Enter Transgender Americans.

Just to be clear. The American public doesn't care about women's sports one bit. Conservatives don't care about the outcomes. Liberals don't care about the outcomes but they do care that girls and young women get to participate. The "outrage" over the outcomes from the right is particularly funny. Particularly from the OP.

"brushed off by real men".............:heehee: Know any?
Hi.

Yes sir, the term Karen was a Godsend!

I mean it's almost like a stake through the heart to uppity smart-ass and over-educated/under-sexed women and there is simply no coming back from it once the Karen tag is hung around their neck.

As in "fuck off Karen", drops mic, and walks off to reserved applause.

B926BC70-2451-4EC1-A889-3A3C070B9F9D-404.gif

Of course that did not sate their constant inner self-righteous rage so they started taking it out on other women.....Better them than me. ;)

Transphobia is the new "family values" bullshit argument from the right.

The GOP called this play. Transgender Americans have been around for 50-60 years or whatever. Now all of the sudden there is this hilariously clear attempt to elevate the group to national prominence. One should ask why. Luckily for you, I have the reason. The reason is because the GOP can no longer afford to alienate women and ethnic minorities. Gay marriage was the old reason for pearl clutching and trotted out as an assault on American values. That bat was taken out of their hand by the Supreme Court. So now they need a new group they can attack without any sizable political blowback. Enter Transgender Americans.

Just to be clear. The American public doesn't care about women's sports one bit. Conservatives don't care about the outcomes. Liberals don't care about the outcomes but they do care that girls and young women get to participate. The "outrage" over the outcomes from the right is particularly funny. Particularly from the OP.

:blahblah:

hee-hee-hee-hee-hee

God, you're cute.

Thanks for your thought provoking, long post.

This used to be the biggest drum the left beat in politics.
Now they are the ones waging war on women via the support of men invading their spaces under the guise of pretending that pretending to be a woman is perfectly normal behavior.

I think it’s awesome! I can’t wait for the wnba and all women’s sports to be dominated by biological males.

Hope it happens soon! Will be fun to watch the fallout.

No idea because I don't live in a news bubble. There is life outside of current events dear.

Today alone I fertilized my lawn then mowed it. Changed the oil in my truck. Played a bit of Star Wars. Reheated my roast from yesterday for lunch and am getting ready to work in the garden.
All far more interesting than wallowing in bad news
So...you haven't had time to submit your helpful thoughts & prayers yet?

Forum List

Back