The War On Marriage

YOU focused on that, asshole. You made the original claim. And, of course, you don't have the character to face up to it. What a disgraceful failure of a human being you are.

My original claim is that when you have a crazy position on abortion, you inevitably say crazy shit as a result... .

No, it was not. Your original claim is right there for all to see. Still got nothing but dishonesty, comrade? Anything for the 'cause,' comrade? You gonna play tough guy some more now, comrade?

Just because you didn't understand my original point doesn't invalidate it.

Crazy talk is crazy talk... and sadly, the GOP has been playing the crazies on this issue for so long, they don't even have a passing relationship with sane on this issue.

:lol: Trying to play tough guy now, comrade? You fail at that as well. Go hide under your desk like the faceless drone you are.

Honestly, guy, I think you expose yourself as a sad little man. Even your fellow wingnuts are bit embarrassed by you.

Come on tough guy, tell us all about what a badass you think you are.

Wow, guy, pointing out that you have serious issues- which you do, honestly- is nothing to do with posturing.

You seriously need help. Or maybe just to get laid once in a while.

My original claim is that when you have a crazy position on abortion, you inevitably say crazy shit as a result... .

No, it was not. Your original claim is right there for all to see. Still got nothing but dishonesty, comrade? Anything for the 'cause,' comrade? You gonna play tough guy some more now, comrade?

It's right there for everyone to see, douche. Spin and deny all you want, you dishonest, no character, low-life piece of shit, but it is what it is.

It's right there for everyone to see, douche. Spin and deny all you want, you dishonest, no character, low-life piece of shit, but it is what it is.

Corky, just because you don't understand the argument beign made doesn't invalidate the argument.

I mean, I've explained it to you about six times, and you still don't get it.

128814262522616848.jpg

No, let's see the GOP's official policy, which is what you claimed, you dishonest fuck.

The GOP platform calls for a ban on ALL abortions, including those performed for incest or rape.

Anything there about "legitimate rape," you lying sack of shit? Do you really have so little to say and so little self-respect that you CANNOT even attempt to communicate without relying on outright lies? Anything for the 'cause,' comrade?

Paul Ryan Is ‘Very Proud’ Of ‘Forcible Rape’ Bill He Co-Sponsored With Todd Akin

Even as vice-presidential nominee Paul Ryan tries to escape his bonds with “legitimate rape” Congressman Todd Akin by doing his best Barack Obama impersonation, he can’t quite bring himself to denounce his “forcible rape” bill. While he told one interviewer, on Wednesday, that “rape is rape,” when reporters aboard his campaign plane asked him about the Ryan/Akin-sponsored “forcible rape” bill, he responded that he’s “very proud” of his “pro-life record.”

It’s a clear contradiction, one that’s easy to explain. Ryan wants to take credit for being the most extreme anti-choice (including most birth control) candidate, but he doesn’t want to explain what, exactly, he meant by “forcible rape.”

The not-so-secret dirty little secret is that, whatever he meant by “forcible rape,” Paul Ryan doesn’t actually care why, how, and if you were raped, forcibly, legitimately, or whatever, his objective is to force you to carry that rapist’s baby to term.

I do find fault with this family. There are way too many kids. Do you honestly believe that each child gets the individual attention and love that they need?? I don't. It's just not possible. I don't believe that financially the parents are doing the best for these children either. Not unless they have a pile of money. I'm sure they have outside help.

What is wrong with having only one or two kids?? I don't get the point of this thread at all. What point are you trying to make??

Do you know anything about this family at all? How can you judge them? My neighbor has 8 kids and they all behave better and are more successful than most other kids in this neighborhood. My parents had 5, and yes, one on one time was scarce, but it was all the more valued and cherished. I also had friends to play with all the time. And sisters to confide in when I needed to talk to someone. My older brother was my protector. I was my younger brother's protector.

I think today's families are at a real loss not having brother's and sister's and learning to get along and share with others at an early age. I think a big problem in society is the number of kids being raised without the responsibility of taking care of their younger siblings or younger cousins and so they think having a baby out of wedlock is a lark, until the baby is born.

My cousin is an only child and she has been envious of us all her life even though we were there for her as much as possible.

Read the book "Yours, Mine, and Ours." Don't watch the movie, read the book. It's a true story. Maybe you'll come away with a different viewpoint.

I think you right wingers are all friggin' nuts, I swear to God. If a person has any opinion that differs from yours you take it as a personal attack.....

It's one thing to voice an opinion and quite another to accuse someone of bigotry and any number of anti-social behavior if they don't believe in the same things you do.

The president is a fake Christian if he believes half of what he says. If he advocates abortions and if he feels that homosexuality should be given special consideration over heterosexuals in the form of hate-crime legislation.

Last edited:
Where is this war on marriage?
Us straight folks have fucked it up already with over half of marriages ending in divorce.
Bet the gay folk will do better, maybe we can learn something from them.
War on marriage, give me a break.

1. Women were largely in the home, prior to World War II, however, as women began working in the factories to fill in for the men who had gone to war, many continued to work after the men returned and it just expanded from there. That changed the family dynamics.
2. I seem to recall a poll done with couples that had children and I believe it was 60% expressed that they were happier "before" they had children.
3. Half of marriages end up in divorce, with the man often getting a huge financial beating out of it.
4. As to that specific family in the picture, they appear happy and well nourished. But, more and more people are aware of the importance of smaller families, as they are also aware that this small planet we live on, has a finite amount of acreage, good soil and resources. Quite simply, earth isn't infinite and you can only stuff so many humans on it, before exceeding it's ability to handle the large numbers.
Last, there is no actual assault on marriage. All you have to do is get a marriage license and see your neighborhood priest or go to a county courthouse and have a justice of the peace perform the ceremony.

If I do get married again it will be with a mail order bride from China, they listen to their men.

Thai or Phillipino.
Buddy of mine, retired law enforcement country boy, moved to Negril 15 years ago and married a Jamaican woman. She is beautiful woman in every way. Love Jamaican people.

If I do get married again it will be with a mail order bride from China, they listen to their men.

Why the fuck would you want to get married again?

All you have to do is find a woman that you hate and buy her a house.

LOL, thats the American marriage, when you marry a woman from China it won't be like that, besides I'm not gonna do this for like 30 more years lol.

Thai or Phillipino.
Buddy of mine, retired law enforcement country boy, moved to Negril 15 years ago and married a Jamaican woman. She is beautiful woman in every way. Love Jamaican people.

I don't know about Thai women but I heard the Phillipinas are very promiscous, a friend of mine married a Filipina and brought her over and in a few months she was sucking the Black guys cock next door.

Forum List

Back