The walking dead season 8

The fight between Rick and Negan was fairly ridiculous....but I liked that Jadis had Negan at the end. It could have been that Negan got away from Rick, then Jadis was able to take him. I just liked seeing her holding a gun to him when he woke up. :p

Here's what I would love to hear from all the haters of TWD or FTWD or GOT or BB or XF or whatever!

Let's hear the way you would script the story to make it better than what is being shown. Make up some stuff that should be put on screen and make the producers jealous! Let's hear the ideas that are better than what's on TV!!

Otherwise, it's a lot of haters saying shit about shows just because they have diarrhea of the mouth, or fingers... And want to piss people off for attention... :)

I have been watching the show from day one.

Last season and this season I have pretty well been disappointed in it. It is like the writers have phoned in the scripts while sitting on the beach in the Bahamas.

I watch it because I can record it and skip through the commercials. If I had to endure the the 50 minutes of commercials for ten minutes of the show I wouldn't bother to watch it.

A far as improving the story there are many other avenues the story could go. The story should about survival after the fall of civilization rather than dealing with stupid and often times silly human v human conflict.

It is time to put an end to the series. Either that or fire the existing writers and get some people that actually give a shit.

You probably didn't like seasons 4 or 5 either based on that.

I agree that going back to survivorman times would be nice, but it's not possible anymore. The zombies are going to rot to bone soon, and the show is concentrating on building new civs.

I don't understand why you hate it so much, yet still watch. It is an entertaining show. Whether you like the plot or not, it's still engaging...

So sit back and enjoy!

Instead of sitting back and hating, and enduring the show...

It's TV and comics my friends!

If they just killed Negan and everyone else last week, there's no reason to watch AMC, and no reason to read the comics.

Shit will continue to happen that you won't like, in order to keep you watching/reading.

I just find the haters funny. Because I get upset too, but i realize the need.

It's TV and comics my friends!

If they just killed Negan and everyone else last week, there's no reason to watch AMC, and no reason to read the comics.

Shit will continue to happen that you won't like, in order to keep you watching/reading.

I just find the haters funny. Because I get upset too, but i realize the need.

I think this Negan story is beginning to be boring. They need to end this and get a new antagonist.

Here's what I would love to hear from all the haters of TWD or FTWD or GOT or BB or XF or whatever!

Let's hear the way you would script the story to make it better than what is being shown. Make up some stuff that should be put on screen and make the producers jealous! Let's hear the ideas that are better than what's on TV!!

Otherwise, it's a lot of haters saying shit about shows just because they have diarrhea of the mouth, or fingers... And want to piss people off for attention... :)

I have been watching the show from day one.

Last season and this season I have pretty well been disappointed in it. It is like the writers have phoned in the scripts while sitting on the beach in the Bahamas.

I watch it because I can record it and skip through the commercials. If I had to endure the the 50 minutes of commercials for ten minutes of the show I wouldn't bother to watch it.

A far as improving the story there are many other avenues the story could go. The story should about survival after the fall of civilization rather than dealing with stupid and often times silly human v human conflict.

It is time to put an end to the series. Either that or fire the existing writers and get some people that actually give a shit.

You probably didn't like seasons 4 or 5 either based on that.

I agree that going back to survivorman times would be nice, but it's not possible anymore. The zombies are going to rot to bone soon, and the show is concentrating on building new civs.

I don't understand why you hate it so much, yet still watch. It is an entertaining show. Whether you like the plot or not, it's still engaging...

So sit back and enjoy!

Instead of sitting back and hating, and enduring the show...

It is not that I hate it. It is that I am disappointed in that the recent seasons are not as good as the first few. Maybe it is that I disappointed that the writers had so much potential but squandered it.

As far as continuing to watch it knowing the story line sucks it is simply because I have so much invested in it after several years. As long as I can record it and skip through the commercials I'l probably watch it.

Maybe that is what happens to most series. It happened with Battlestar Galactica, and Lost. Breaking Bad was one of the few series that got better as it went on.

I agree! I was so hoping Rick could aim!

But the Negan story is yet to come, from what my comic-reader friends tell me.

If Rick killed Negan, like he should've, then there would be no need for any further episodes.

And this thread would die! :)

Love you guys! I'm just having fun!

Well, those of you who wanted zombies to be a threat again sort of got it. But damn, what a contrived, poorly written way to go about it! Large battle, a bunch of wounded, but the entire Hilltop goes to sleep? No guards, no one concerned about a possible attack? The wounded aren't looked after during the night? No one notices how the wounded are all getting sick?

Idiot kid takes a gun into the cage, letting the Saviors free?

This show needs some new writers before things get bad enough to stop watching.

Well, those of you who wanted zombies to be a threat again sort of got it. But damn, what a contrived, poorly written way to go about it! Large battle, a bunch of wounded, but the entire Hilltop goes to sleep? No guards, no one concerned about a possible attack? The wounded aren't looked after during the night? No one notices how the wounded are all getting sick?

I have to agree. It was really stupid that no one woke up while the guy next to them was being eaten by a zombie. :lol: In such a world, those would be things you would be on the lookout for, you know? When you have a room full of sick and dying people, there would be armed guards at the door (more than one), I would hope.

I have to agree. It was really stupid that no one woke up while the guy next to them was being eaten by a zombie. :lol: In such a world, those would be things you would be on the lookout for, you know? When you have a room full of sick and dying people, there would be armed guards at the door (more than one), I would hope.

And that's after the battle itself was ridiculous. I mean, the Saviors once again seem to have an unlimited number of disposable soldiers. The Saviors were wielding melee weapons and running into massed gunfire. Apparently there was a truck bed full of Saviors with bows and arrows, and they just sat there for a while as the rest were being mowed down, because they were waiting for someone to pull off the tarp. The Saviors were remarkably good shots with their bows, and did a surprisingly good job of pushing back the Hilltop people without using many guns.

I get the idea of using walker guts to infect people (although it's not an idea without potential flaws), but the Saviors knew that Hilltop had plenty of guns and they had a pretty good idea the people were willing to use them, especially after Maggie's "gift." What is the point of heading there with a bunch of people wielding axes and knives? Why not use guns, but have some bowmen interspersed to try to infect people as well?

The whole episode seemed just thrown together. :dunno:

I agree. It was a crazy episode where things seemed thrown together, exactly as you said. :)

Maggie may have found a new love! :)

Where the heck did Jesus come from? He just suddenly appears, with no word about his arrival or food-scavenging mission (unless I missed it).

And Henry.... wow.... speechless about that stupidity. Needs some serious spanking....

But it was fun! And it's a means to the end, and I suppose the writers decided this absurdity was necessary to continue the story. I expect more sloppy episodes to come, as they try to tie the knots to get to the conclusion. I was still entertained watching it. :)

And that's after the battle itself was ridiculous. I mean, the Saviors once again seem to have an unlimited number of disposable soldiers. The Saviors were wielding melee weapons and running into massed gunfire. Apparently there was a truck bed full of Saviors with bows and arrows, and they just sat there for a while as the rest were being mowed down, because they were waiting for someone to pull off the tarp. The Saviors were remarkably good shots with their bows, and did a surprisingly good job of pushing back the Hilltop people without using many guns.

I get the idea of using walker guts to infect people (although it's not an idea without potential flaws), but the Saviors knew that Hilltop had plenty of guns and they had a pretty good idea the people were willing to use them, especially after Maggie's "gift." What is the point of heading there with a bunch of people wielding axes and knives? Why not use guns, but have some bowmen interspersed to try to infect people as well?

I wonder what is going to happen with Morgan? You know he's going to be in Fear The Walking Dead now? How are they going to work that into the story line, I wonder? Will they just kill him off in Walking Dead and he will be someone else in Fear? Or will he wander off in his crazy state of mind and just end up with Fear people?

I agree. It was a crazy episode where things seemed thrown together, exactly as you said. :)

Maggie may have found a new love! :)

Where the heck did Jesus come from? He just suddenly appears, with no word about his arrival or food-scavenging mission (unless I missed it).

And Henry.... wow.... speechless about that stupidity. Needs some serious spanking....

But it was fun! And it's a means to the end, and I suppose the writers decided this absurdity was necessary to continue the story. I expect more sloppy episodes to come, as they try to tie the knots to get to the conclusion. I was still entertained watching it. :)

It is still one of the better shows, IMO. I keep watching because I want to know what is going to happen next, I suppose. :lol:

I wonder what is going to happen with Morgan? You know he's going to be in Fear The Walking Dead now? How are they going to work that into the story line, I wonder? Will they just kill him off in Walking Dead and he will be someone else in Fear? Or will he wander off in his crazy state of mind and just end up with Fear people?

There's a trailer for season 4 of FTWD with Morgan in it. It looks as if the timeline of the shows is supposed to match now, and Morgan will have decided to leave Georgia and traveled west. I doubt it will really make sense. :p

Wait...there are people still watching this show?
You guys still save your gum on your bedpost at night to reuse the next day?
:biggrin:

The fight between Rick and Negan was fairly ridiculous....but I liked that Jadis had Negan at the end. It could have been that Negan got away from Rick, then Jadis was able to take him. I just liked seeing her holding a gun to him when he woke up. :p

Yes the fight was stupid. He rammed Negan’s car and his whole gang was like OK Negan disappear! Please. Then Negan is going to a gun fight without a gun! Oh please!

Then experience fighter Rick wastes all his bullets on bad shots. That is a rookie mistake not a seasoned soldier mistake. Then Negan falls 2-3 stories without a scratch. He would have had a broken leg. They have a horribly choreographed fight and Negan gets away.

But in that split second Jadis arrives and captured Negan at the precise right time! Stupid bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last episode was better but still not very good.

We are to believe that Walker blood and guts are toxic yet they have been smearing themselves in Walker blood with open cuts since season 1. Yet now it is lethal. I thought it was their teeth and that is why the Gov detoothed them.

The fight scene was not horrible but the sequence of attack was stupid. I did like Daryl’s entry. Rick’s group had to kill 100s of Saviors already, but their numbers never go down. Just stupid. Even in this battle.

Then you are supposed to believe that machine guy fire from every window towards an open field isn’t going to kill everyone in the god damn field? Stupid.

Also why did Dwight shoot Tara and not just kill Simon. Simon is an evil bastard. He is worse than Negan. He had a perfect shot that no one would see. Yet he shoots Tara.

Why does this show want you to hate kids so much? First they made Carl so unlikeable we barely know he is gone. Then you had Jessie’s kids- fuck face Ron and shut the fuck up fat stuff. Now you have the moronic kid. He steals a M-16 and goes to the prisoner cage. He has chicken wire btw them. So naturely a kid who has never fired a gun goes into the cage and easily get over powered and his gun taken. All the prisoners are free. Horrible writing.

Any do they or don’t they guard the prisoners?!? Horrible

Then the good part of the show. Walkers are actually dangerous and a threat. It goes back to season 1-3. When the show was at it’s best. Tobin kicked it off and then the walkers munching and over powering people was great. It is what the show used to be about.

I give the episode a -C (would have been and F with the Walker scene.

We are to believe that Walker blood and guts are toxic yet they have been smearing themselves in Walker blood with open cuts since season 1. Yet now it is lethal. I thought it was their teeth and that is why the Gov detoothed them.

The fight scene was not horrible but the sequence of attack was stupid. I did like Daryl’s entry. Rick’s group had to kill 100s of Saviors already, but their numbers never go down. Just stupid. Even in this battle.

Then you are supposed to believe that machine guy fire from every window towards an open field isn’t going to kill everyone in the god damn field? Stupid.

Also why did Dwight shoot Tara and not just kill Simon. Simon is an evil bastard. He is worse than Negan. He had a perfect shot that no one would see. Yet he shoots Tara.

Why does this show want you to hate kids so much? First they made Carl so unlikeable we barely know he is gone. Then you had Jessie’s kids- fuck face Ron and shut the fuck up fat stuff. Now you have the moronic kid. He steals a M-16 and goes to the prisoner cage. He has chicken wire btw them. So naturely a kid who has never fired a gun goes into the cage and easily get over powered and his gun taken. All the prisoners are free. Horrible writing.

Then the good part of the show. Walkers are actually dangerous and a threat. It goes back to season 1-3. When the show was at it’s best. Tobin kicked it off and then the walkers munching and over powering people was great. It is what the show used to be about.

Dwight not shooting Simon bugged me too, but I'm hoping a reason for that gets put forward.

I don't mind the walkers not being that big a threat anymore.....and if they are going to be a threat, they could do it in a much better way!

Hmm. Good point about the walker blood and guts. That didn't even occur to me. Lol.

Forum List

Back