The walking dead season 8

Last episode was better but still not very good.

We are to believe that Walker blood and guts are toxic yet they have been smearing themselves in Walker blood with open cuts since season 1. Yet now it is lethal. I thought it was their teeth and that is why the Gov detoothed them.

The fight scene was not horrible but the sequence of attack was stupid. I did like Daryl’s entry. Rick’s group had to kill 100s of Saviors already, but their numbers never go down. Just stupid. Even in this battle.

Then you are supposed to believe that machine guy fire from every window towards an open field isn’t going to kill everyone in the god damn field? Stupid.

Also why did Dwight shoot Tara and not just kill Simon. Simon is an evil bastard. He is worse than Negan. He had a perfect shot that no one would see. Yet he shoots Tara.

Why does this show want you to hate kids so much? First they made Carl so unlikeable we barely know he is gone. Then you had Jessie’s kids- fuck face Ron and shut the fuck up fat stuff. Now you have the moronic kid. He steals a M-16 and goes to the prisoner cage. He has chicken wire btw them. So naturely a kid who has never fired a gun goes into the cage and easily get over powered and his gun taken. All the prisoners are free. Horrible writing.

Any do they or don’t they guard the prisoners?!? Horrible

Then the good part of the show. Walkers are actually dangerous and a threat. It goes back to season 1-3. When the show was at it’s best. Tobin kicked it off and then the walkers munching and over powering people was great. It is what the show used to be about.

I give the episode a -C (would have been and F with the Walker scene.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Dwight not shooting Simon bugged me too, but I'm hoping a reason for that gets put forward.

I don't mind the walkers not being that big a threat anymore.....and if they are going to be a threat, they could do it in a much better way!

No kidding! Dwight could have easily taken out Simon.

are-you-not-entertained-gif-2.gif

We are to believe that Walker blood and guts are toxic yet they have been smearing themselves in Walker blood with open cuts since season 1. Yet now it is lethal. I thought it was their teeth and that is why the Gov detoothed them.

The fight scene was not horrible but the sequence of attack was stupid. I did like Daryl’s entry. Rick’s group had to kill 100s of Saviors already, but their numbers never go down. Just stupid. Even in this battle.

Then you are supposed to believe that machine guy fire from every window towards an open field isn’t going to kill everyone in the god damn field? Stupid.

Also why did Dwight shoot Tara and not just kill Simon. Simon is an evil bastard. He is worse than Negan. He had a perfect shot that no one would see. Yet he shoots Tara.

Why does this show want you to hate kids so much? First they made Carl so unlikeable we barely know he is gone. Then you had Jessie’s kids- fuck face Ron and shut the fuck up fat stuff. Now you have the moronic kid. He steals a M-16 and goes to the prisoner cage. He has chicken wire btw them. So naturely a kid who has never fired a gun goes into the cage and easily get over powered and his gun taken. All the prisoners are free. Horrible writing.

Then the good part of the show. Walkers are actually dangerous and a threat. It goes back to season 1-3. When the show was at it’s best. Tobin kicked it off and then the walkers munching and over powering people was great. It is what the show used to be about.

Dwight not shooting Simon bugged me too, but I'm hoping a reason for that gets put forward.

I don't mind the walkers not being that big a threat anymore.....and if they are going to be a threat, they could do it in a much better way!

The show is at it’s best, as it was last week, when walkers are a real threat and killing people.

The show is at it’s best, as it was last week, when walkers are a real threat and killing people.

I disagree completely. The show was far from its best last week. In fact, last week's episode was a very poor quality example, regardless of the level of threat the walkers created. The mere fact that walkers are presenting a threat does not make The Walking Dead a good program.

Then why do you watch? Or are you being entertained somehow? You can always tune to FOX instead.

And given, entertainment can be watching it even though you dislike it, and then dissing it afterwards for shit and giggles...

Like "The Room"

Really? That is just mindless grossness, IMO. If the show was just about people getting eaten by zombies, I sure wouldn't watch anymore. Might as well just watch one of the other MANY zombie movies about people being eaten by zombies in that case.

I can only speak for myself, but I don't like watching people being tortured and killed. If that is all a show is about, I would not watch it anymore. Too much violence, too disturbing.

Check out "Into the Badlands".

Season 3 starts in a few weeks, and 1 & 2 are on Netflix.

That!..... is my favorite show!

Fucking kick-ass shit! The way you would want heads to roll in TWD. :)

Put Sunny in TWD, and geez.... it's all over.... Done!

I disagree completely. The show was far from its best last week. In fact, last week's episode was a very poor quality example, regardless of the level of threat the walkers created. The mere fact that walkers are presenting a threat does not make The Walking Dead a good program.

If you read my thoughts, I thought it was a pretty bad episode, with the only bright spot being the Walker attacks and mayhem in the house (although it is pretty unlikely there would be no one taking watch.

Really? That is just mindless grossness, IMO. If the show was just about people getting eaten by zombies, I sure wouldn't watch anymore. Might as well just watch one of the other MANY zombie movies about people being eaten by zombies in that case.

I am a huge fan of the zombie genre. Loved both Night of the Living Dead and Dawn of the Dead and their remakes (especially Dawn), I liked both 24 days and weeks later, loved Zombieland and the very under rated Warm Bodies, Shaun of the Dead, World War Z, but the one the upped the stacks is the Return of the Living Dead.

I digress, the real threat of Zombies is what attracted me to the show and keeps me watching.

I am a huge fan of the zombie genre. Loved both Night of the Living Dead and Dawn of the Dead and their remakes (especially Dawn), I liked both 24 days and weeks later, loved Zombieland and the very under rated Warm Bodies, Shaun of the Dead, World War Z, but the one the upped the stacks is the Return of the Living Dead.

I digress, the real threat of Zombies is what attracted me to the show and keeps me watching.

I didn’t finish my thought. The reason in my opinion Dawn if the Dead Remake and Return of the Living Dead were so powerful (not necessarily the best, but perhaps most scary and impactful) is because it upped the ante on zombie danger. The terror of getting eaten alive is what scares people most, but slow
moving and weak zombies aren’t as scary. The Dawn remake make fast moving an much tougher zombies. Upped the scare factor. Return of the Living Dead, made them fast, normal intelligence and nearly impossible to kill. Harming the brain won’t do.

There has to be some fear factor for zombie movies and shows to continue to be good. The fear factor of zombies in the walking dead is minute.

I didn’t finish my thought. The reason in my opinion Dawn if the Dead Remake and Return of the Living Dead were so powerful (not necessarily the best, but perhaps most scary and impactful) is because it upped the ante on zombie danger. The terror of getting eaten alive is what scares people most, but slow
moving and weak zombies aren’t as scary. The Dawn remake make fast moving an much tougher zombies. Upped the scare factor. Return of the Living Dead, made them fast, normal intelligence and nearly impossible to kill. Harming the brain won’t do.

There has to be some fear factor for zombie movies and shows to continue to be good. The fear factor of zombies in the walking dead is minute.

I don't watch movies or television shows just in an attempt to be scared. I'm much more concerned with good story. :)

I don't watch movies or television shows just in an attempt to be scared. I'm much more concerned with good story. :)

Scary movies are not my favorite either, however, I am a big fan of the zombie genre.

Well, I hate zombies. They are disgusting and the last thing I want to watch on TV is someone being eaten by a zombie. Yuck! That is why it is so unusual for me to be attracted to any kind of zombie program and why I think the Walking Dead is much more than your typical disgusting Zombie show. There is a lot more to it than that, thankfully.

It's a mixture of Kill Bill, The Matrix, and Mad Max. The fight choreography in every episode is as good as major motion pictures. And usually at least 2 major fights per episode. And the scenery is beautiful. Every shot looks like a photographer took it. The cinematography is incredible .

I'm glad you like it! And season 3 is gonna have 16 episodes, at least!

Not a horrible episode and that is saying something for TWD nowadays.

That was a pretty bad and cold hearted turn for Rick. He obviously knows some of the Saviors are good people because they stayed behind. Then one saves Rick from the scum bag Savior, then another frees him and lastly one saves him from being bitten. But yet he cold bloodily kills them all! It was a shocking turn.

Glad they didn’t drag out the whole Henry thing, but he is another annoying kid on the show.

The Negan and Jadis thing was stupid and pointless. A helicopter shows up. Next big storyline. And somehow in a garbage dump
she has washer, dryer, electricity, shower and make-up. Just kill her off already.

I am curious of how they are going to make Negan somewhat of a good guy is going to work.

I to hell Daryl and Rosita kill Eugene! POS

Forum List

Back