The Walking Dead - Season 7

Plus there's no way this coming revolution would last only half a season. My guess is this conflict is going to span through next season with other new threats mixing in

Plus there's no way this coming revolution would last only half a season. My guess is this conflict is going to span through next season with other new threats mixing in

Absolutely. And that is what I am afraid of. Like I said earlier, the show was getting stale for me and last season and Negan completely brought me back. I am afraid they are going to drag this out like Thanksgiving turkey and make the revolution lasts 2, even 3 seasons.

I am Negan.

I hope Negan annihilates every remaining original character from the show. He is a far more interesting character than any of those duds. I know Daryl is popular, but I think he's about as interesting as a crushed beer can in a road side ditch. He's just an ill-tempered redneck.

Unfortunately, from reading Entertainment Weekly, it sounds like the original group is going to get revenge in the 2nd half of the season.

BOOOO!

I've read somewhere that Jeffrey Dean Morgan is already under contract for next season.

of course he is...it would be unimaginable otherwise. His character revived a fading show

Actually, the show's ratings have been down this season. The Walking Dead: Season 7 Ratings Down Considerably - IGN

Negan hasn't revived the show. The show is doing worse with Negan.

I like the idea of negan but I'm not happy with his delivery. His over the top body language and his really stupid jokes kind of ruin it for me. He's too flamboyant. He'd come off a lot better if he was just a straight up sadistic dickhead without all the excess sarcasm and attempts to try to be funny

I like the idea of negan but I'm not happy with his delivery. His over the top body language and his really stupid jokes kind of ruin it for me. He's too flamboyant. He'd come off a lot better if he was just a straight up sadistic dickhead without all the excess sarcasm and attempts to try to be funny

Even if he's going to have that humor, he doesn't project nearly a scary enough vibe to account for the devotion and fawning. I hope that we get more backstory showing him as a truly vicious bastard instead of just annoying.

His backstory is he was a high school gym teacher whose wife died of cancer just as the outbreak began

He went from scary to just annoying.

Which in a way is a good metaphor for the show in general.

Even if he's going to have that humor, he doesn't project nearly a scary enough vibe to account for the devotion and fawning. I hope that we get more backstory showing him as a truly vicious bastard instead of just annoying.

Beating people to death with a baseball bat isn't intimidating enough?

Beating people to death with a baseball bat isn't intimidating enough?

In the zombie apocalypse world? Nope. ;)

Woo hoo! The Walking Dead is back on tonight! :2up: I wonder how many of you who keep complaining about everything about the show will watch? ;)

I'm still watching, but it is getting a bit dull. I guess they need to deal with the Governor, oops, I mean Negan. Sanctuary turned out to be real bad, OOPS, I mean the Saviors. The survivors just want peace but the Wolves won't let them, OOPS, I mean the Saviors won't let them...

:eusa_whistle:

Not too much to say about last night's episode. That part where Michone and Rick drove those cars with the cable and mow down all the zombies was cool though!

That was the only part of the episode that really annoyed me. It was so clearly something they wanted to show and tried to figure out a way to force it into the story. It also didn't make any damn sense. What, the horde or zombies have no mass, so a couple of sedans can drive through them without resistance? The writers always make the zombies seem to be made out of tissue paper whenever it suits them. :p

Well, I guess one other part annoyed me. The main group goes to the kingdom to try and get help.....and they expect an immediate response to their asking for help fighting the saviors? What the hell, Rick tells a story he heard as a kid and this relatively peaceful community should suddenly risk their lives fighting against the biggest, baddest group in the area with a bunch of strangers? A little more discussion, a getting to know each other period, certainly seemed warranted.

Otherwise, it was nice to see that things are moving along and we aren't going to just have episode after episode of the saviors trying to beat down Alexandria.

Woo hoo! The Walking Dead is back on tonight! :2up: I wonder how many of you who keep complaining about everything about the show will watch? ;)

I'm still watching, but it is getting a bit dull. I guess they need to deal with the Governor, oops, I mean Negan. Sanctuary turned out to be real bad, OOPS, I mean the Saviors. The survivors just want peace but the Wolves won't let them, OOPS, I mean the Saviors won't let them...

I don't even remember what the deal was with the Wolves. Were they just a few cannibals? Were they somehow connected to the Saviors? It's all become a blur. :lol:

I don't even remember what the deal was with the Wolves. Were they just a few cannibals? Were they somehow connected to the Saviors? It's all become a blur. :lol:

They breached the wall at hilltop. They were either wiped out or absorbed by the Saviors.

My point is that running the same plot endlessly is the foundation of comic books, but it's getting old for a TV series. They really need some creativity in the show.

Not too much to say about last night's episode. That part where Michone and Rick drove those cars with the cable and mow down all the zombies was cool though!

That was the only part of the episode that really annoyed me. It was so clearly something they wanted to show and tried to figure out a way to force it into the story. It also didn't make any damn sense. What, the horde or zombies have no mass, so a couple of sedans can drive through them without resistance? The writers always make the zombies seem to be made out of tissue paper whenever it suits them. :p

Well, I guess one other part annoyed me. The main group goes to the kingdom to try and get help.....and they expect an immediate response to their asking for help fighting the saviors? What the hell, Rick tells a story he heard as a kid and this relatively peaceful community should suddenly risk their lives fighting against the biggest, baddest group in the area with a bunch of strangers? A little more discussion, a getting to know each other period, certainly seemed warranted.

Otherwise, it was nice to see that things are moving along and we aren't going to just have episode after episode of the saviors trying to beat down Alexandria.

I was annoyed by that too (cable mowing down a horde)...the resistance would have waaay overwhelmed the weight/power of the cars.

Are you kidding me? That was awesome, and they didn't mow them down with the cars. They had a cable stretched between two cars. That would cut anyone in half. We aren't made of steel, you know!

I was annoyed by that too (cable mowing down a horde)...the resistance would have waaay overwhelmed the weight/power of the cars.

Not if you are already half decayed, like the zombies. Rick and others have put their hands through their skulls, so they must be pretty "mushy."

By this point a lot of them have decayed for years and are fragile. You've seen the scenes where their body parts seem to just tear right off

Forum List

Back