The Walking Dead - Season 7

So far, season 7 has been better than Ambian with a back of Benedryl.

IF the Walking Dead Season 7 doesn't put you to sleep, NOTHING will...

I'm already unhappy knowing Negan sticks around until next season. Someone clearly would have killed him already. I still don't understand why the writers decided Carl would hold his shot when he had it.

With TWD not doing so well and Game of Thrones winding down, I'm going to have to rely on Netflix to give me good shows. :p
How do you not understand it? What's the point of bringing in villains if they're just gonna kill them off after a couple episodes? The point of this show was to eventually get to a point where it's not even the dead that are the threat anymore. It's the people still living and what they've become capable of.

My problem isn't that the writers are not letting anyone kill negan it's that they're writing the scenes where anyone even has an opportunity to kill him to begin with. It doesn't add anything to the episode in any way. Stop having people holding Lucille for him where they could just take one swing at his head and end it, and stop having people have a loaded gun that they could literally just fire a shot and kill him. Keep them vulnerable the entire time or it just becomes unbelievable because I don't believe for one second that they would not take any opportunity to kill him even if they knew they wouldn't make it out alive, after everything he's done to them so far and also after everything they've already been through the entire apocalypse

I'm already unhappy knowing Negan sticks around until next season. Someone clearly would have killed him already. I still don't understand why the writers decided Carl would hold his shot when he had it.

With TWD not doing so well and Game of Thrones winding down, I'm going to have to rely on Netflix to give me good shows. :p
How do you not understand it? What's the point of bringing in villains if they're just gonna kill them off after a couple episodes? The point of this show was to eventually get to a point where it's not even the dead that are the threat anymore. It's the people still living and what they've become capable of.

My problem isn't that the writers are not letting anyone kill negan it's that they're writing the scenes where anyone even has an opportunity to kill him to begin with. It doesn't add anything to the episode in any way. Stop having people holding Lucille for him where they could just take one swing at his head and end it, and stop having people have a loaded gun that they could literally just fire a shot and kill him. Keep them vulnerable the entire time or it just becomes unbelievable because I don't believe for one second that they would not take any opportunity to kill him even if they knew they wouldn't make it out alive, after everything he's done to them so far and also after everything they've already been through the entire apocalypse

That's basically what I meant, that the way they are writing things, Negan would certainly have been killed. My complaint is that the character is poorly written, as are the scenarios which surround him. Carl having him in his sights after already having shot one of the Saviors is just a glaring example. Why would Carl have held his shot at that point? I can't think of a reason that isn't an obviously forced plot point.

Most of the time Negan doesn't even seem all that scary, he's more of a douche. He seems to be a douche to everyone, so the show hasn't given any good indication of why anyone would be particularly loyal to him. In the context of what we've seen, someone would have already killed Negan. It's just been poorly written.

That's basically what I meant, that the way they are writing things, Negan would certainly have been killed. My complaint is that the character is poorly written, as are the scenarios which surround him. Carl having him in his sights after already having shot one of the Saviors is just a glaring example. Why would Carl have held his shot at that point? I can't think of a reason that isn't an obviously forced plot point.

Most of the time Negan doesn't even seem all that scary, he's more of a douche. He seems to be a douche to everyone, so the show hasn't given any good indication of why anyone would be particularly loyal to him. In the context of what we've seen, someone would have already killed Negan. It's just been poorly written.

I hate Negan. The only reason people have to be loyal to him is because they are frightened of him, and people like that don't end up lasting very long because there is ALWAYS someone bigger and badder.

I agree. He went through all that to get to him and then stalls. Bad writing.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Actually thought it was a good episode.

It showed that Rick finally realized that he can't appease Negan and must fight.

I am glad Daryl finally escaped, but I did think it was stupid that Jesus showed up at the precise right time.

Finally killed off more dead weight in Spencer. He kind of sucked from the beginning.

I like that they are headed for a showdown.

Stopped watching halfway through Season 6. just got tired of the unending, dour view of the human race.
And yet you still hang around this crab bucket of forums.

I keep waiting for the survivors to come across a Lakota village that's totally unaffected and unconcerned by the "zombie apocalypse". They learn that it's white man's own acquisitive insanity that's come back to bite them.

It showed that Rick finally realized that he can't appease Negan and must fight.

I am glad Daryl finally escaped, but I did think it was stupid that Jesus showed up at the precise right time.

Finally killed off more dead weight in Spencer. He kind of sucked from the beginning.

Did Jesus show up at the right time or is he the one that got Daryl out? Someone gave him that note and left the door open.....

Stopped watching halfway through Season 6. just got tired of the unending, dour view of the human race.
And yet you still hang around this crab bucket of forums.

I keep waiting for the survivors to come across a Lakota village that's totally unaffected and unconcerned by the "zombie apocalypse". They learn that it's white man's own acquisitive insanity that's come back to bite them.

I think all you guys are sounding like you are missing out on the balance that is in the humor of Z-Nation. Perfect balance to the seriousness and frustration of
The Walking Dead.
They had some cool Native American episodes in that show and cool geographical diverse sites tour of the Country.

Did Jesus show up at the right time or is he the one that got Daryl out? Someone gave him that note and left the door open.....

If Jesus gave him the note that would be even stupider. He would have no idea that Daryl was there. My guess is it was Dwight's wife that saved him.

Either way I am glad Daryl got out

If Jesus gave him the note that would be even stupider. He would have no idea that Daryl was there. My guess is it was Dwight's wife that saved him.

Either way I am glad Daryl got out

Maggie knew that Daryl was taken by the Saviors, and Jesus has been with Maggie at the Hilltop. He'd know Daryl was likely to be there.

I actually agree that Dwight's wife probably put the note under the door and unlocked it. I was thinking that perhaps she and Jesus came to an understanding to let Daryl go, but it could have just been a ridiculously written coincidence. :dunno:

One thing this season has done a great job of doing is making Negan a hated villain. Fan hatred has met the level of Joffrey.

I don't think the Governor was ever really hated. In fact in many ways he wasn't a horrible (definitely not a good guy) person. He took in and protected the weak. He kept them safe.

Negan is pure evil and sadistic.

His day of reckoning will be sweet.

One thing this season has done a great job of doing is making Negan a hated villain. Fan hatred has met the level of Joffrey.

I don't think the Governor was ever really hated. In fact in many ways he wasn't a horrible (definitely not a good guy) person. He took in and protected the weak. He kept them safe.

Negan is more pure douche. :p He's only rarely evil.

Aw c'mon Negan is hilarious...spilling the guys guts out and then saying "well...you do have guts afterall!"...the guy's tongue in cheek humor is off the charts. Having said that...yes of course I want to see him die...but not yet

I am Negan.

I hope Negan annihilates every remaining original character from the show. He is a far more interesting character than any of those duds. I know Daryl is popular, but I think he's about as interesting as a crushed beer can in a road side ditch. He's just an ill-tempered redneck.

Unfortunately, from reading Entertainment Weekly, it sounds like the original group is going to get revenge in the 2nd half of the season.

BOOOO!

I am Negan.

I hope Negan annihilates every remaining original character from the show. He is a far more interesting character than any of those duds. I know Daryl is popular, but I think he's about as interesting as a crushed beer can in a road side ditch. He's just an ill-tempered redneck.

Unfortunately, from reading Entertainment Weekly, it sounds like the original group is going to get revenge in the 2nd half of the season.

BOOOO!

This season is obvious, the different factions will get together and take on Negan. I do not have the highest hopes for this season. Last season renewed the show for me, Negan revived the show. No doubt. But he will go.

I am Negan.

BOOOO!

I've read somewhere that Jeffrey Dean Morgan is already under contract for next season.

I am Negan.

BOOOO!

I've read somewhere that Jeffrey Dean Morgan is already under contract for next season.

of course he is...it would be unimaginable otherwise. His character revived a fading show

Forum List

Back