The Walking Dead Season 5

I think daryl brought back morgan.

Got my vote too...there had to be a reason why they showed him in the credits a few episodes back.
My bet is he knows where Beth is, and next episode is the beginning of getting her back

Meh, Beth. I was so annoyed when she talked Daryl into getting drunk. What a STUPID suggestion that was! She is certainly not a favorite character of mine, and I really haven't missed her. :D

Meh, Beth. I was so annoyed when she talked Daryl into getting drunk. What a STUPID suggestion that was! She is certainly not a favorite character of mine, and I really haven't missed her. :D

That was one creepy episode. I thought for sure they were going to go down that path of Daryl and her getting sexual. Which in the real world probably would have happened, but it isn't the real world and I was glad they didn't do it. I didn't want to watch all these episodes of Daryl self loathing.

That was one creepy episode. I thought for sure they were going to go down that path of Daryl and her getting sexual. Which in the real world probably would have happened, but it isn't the real world and I was glad they didn't do it. I didn't want to watch all these episodes of Daryl self loathing.

I think that Beth wanted to Daryl, but Daryl sees Beth as more like a little sister. That was the vibe I was getting. Of course if he got drunk, who knows what could have happened between the two of them. I think Beth had more on her mind than just getting drunk! I think she was hoping to lose her virginity to Daryl too, but I think Daryl would be awesome with Michone! :lol:

I think that Beth wanted to Daryl, but Daryl sees Beth as more like a little sister. That was the vibe I was getting. Of course if he got drunk, who knows what could have happened between the two of them. I think Beth had more on her mind than just getting drunk! I think she was hoping to lose her virginity to Daryl too, but I think Daryl would be awesome with Michone! :lol:

I think the world is just too disgustingly dirty in Walking Dead for us to need anything like that. :p

I think the world is just too disgustingly dirty in Walking Dead for us to need anything like that. :p

Dirty or not, I think Michone wants Daryl. :)

It was a pretty good one tonight, although I wasn't crazy about all the focus on Beth. These new people seem . . . interesting though. :D That lady cop seems kind of crazy. I'm glad that sleaze bag guy cop got eaten by the zombie.

I have to give Beth credit that she finally showed a little bit of toughness tonight. That was good. :)

I didn't like tonights show. Not interested in beth, or this new storyline of a MRS Govenor mentality bitch. But..now they hav Carol. Oy. Sigh. meh.

Outstanding episode last night! Who do you guys think Daryl brought back with him?

After seeing last nights episode it's pretty obvious it's the black kid from the hospital.

My prediction is this. Daryl and Carol were scoping out the hospital and then they came across the black kid and recognized him from his hospital clothes. Carol then decided to go undercover as a patient, while Daryl and the black kid get reinforcements.

Outstanding episode last night! Who do you guys think Daryl brought back with him?

After seeing last nights episode it's pretty obvious it's the black kid from the hospital.

My prediction is this. Daryl and Carol were scoping out the hospital and then they came across the black kid and recognized him from his hospital clothes. Carol then decided to go undercover as a patient, while Daryl and the black kid get reinforcements.

Thats a very good idea, Beth took out a cop herself so I think Ricks crew would have no problem laying seige to the hospital.

It was a pretty good one tonight, although I wasn't crazy about all the focus on Beth. These new people seem . . . interesting though. :D That lady cop seems kind of crazy. I'm glad that sleaze bag guy cop got eaten by the zombie.

I have to give Beth credit that she finally showed a little bit of toughness tonight. That was good. :)

I liked the episode and I like the new antagonist, but I thought it was one of the weaker episodes. I mean dropping into a pit of Walkers without any weapons is not a great plan.

Kind of an interesting dynamic they had going on in last night's episode. At first glance, the hospital looks like a slice of the old world preserved.

However, it turns out that the whole thing is ultimately run off of wage slavery, kidnapping, and repression.

It was also an interesting twist seeing that the bitchy cop woman was basically bribing her men with sex (basically pawning off the women in the hospital off as sex toys) to keep in them in line. That was actually one of the first questions I had about the whole thing.

If she's such a raging bitch, and her men are such creeps, why wouldn't they have just taken power for themselves? Now we know! lol

Forum List

Back