The Walking Dead Season 5

And again. How is it these guys can go to the top of a mountain in a hurricane and every walker in the tri state area heads to that spot? That shit is old.
I wondered about how so many walkers are not just bones by now but then remembered that ALL are infected. So those that survived, then die of a heart attack or something..they turn into walkers. So it is a none stop "feeding" of the virus on all living humans. Which makes me wonder..are there zombie dogs? Cats? And what about walkers in the ocean or in lakes that fell off boats and drowned. They rot and just keep wandering the depths until their skin and organs rot while feeding on fish? I wondered about that when they fell in that basement and that water logged rotten walker got tyrese. Shouldn't they have been rotted to nothing by then? Kinda hard to bite when there are no jaw muscles.

I have hated father gabriel since day one. Pussy, chickenshit, wimpy, disgusting, betrayer, coward, whiney.

I wonder of the show screwed up his character like Dales, anyone who read the comic know? From my understanding Dale from the comics was a much more likeable character. In the show he sucked and most were glad to see him go.

I wonder if Father Gabriel is the same way? There hasn't been one episode that he has been in where I thought I like this guy!

High_Gravity

OMG, Noah!!! :( You must be sad about that. He was your favorite character!

I think Noah got a bad rep from the beginning, but I liked his character. Sad to see him go.

Especially like that. I was wondering why they didn't at least shoot that other guy who got eaten . . . as well as Noah. That would have been the "humane" thing to do, I think. I was kind of horrified how they just took off and left the other guy to get eaten.

Lol. I have to close my eyes and block my ears during those moments. I know it's just a TV show, but still . . . .

I stopped watching after Rick punched the new guy in the face three weeks ago. Best thing for the human race would be an asteroid strike to kill off all the "Survivors"

Can't say I am sorry to see Noah go. He didn't do much of anything. I would have preferred Eugene since he is a lump. Or better yet....father gabriel. Or tara.
Actually Eugene is showing his worth. I think Tara gets iced this season. I hope Father Gabriel gets banished. Hopefully he is the baseball bat victim!

Aiden is dead too. Wonder how Deanna is gonna handle that
My guess is she will be upset, but not try to oust Rick's group.

And they are all a bunch of cowards, it looks like. Leaving their own to die and run like Eugene tends to do..except this time he actually grew a pair
Yep I caught that also. Cowards, useless in a fight, ill prepared for to protect Alexandria, short-sighted and way way to trusting.

Twice in one episode, the Alexandria cowards decided to run then try to free their own!

I think Father Gabe's plan to oust Rick's group will backfire. First, I believe Deanna already views Rick's group as essential to their security. Second, I think Aaron will fully support them. Third, the town's people will be too afraid to go against Rick's clan. Fourth, even if they wanted to go against Rick's group, they wouldn't be able to out muscle them, even with superior numbers.

I like the Alexandria plot. It's ending the season on a high note.

Very strange season and I don't know what to make of it. It started off on a bang with escaping and exterminating the Termites. Then it sucked balls with the introduction of Father Gabriel and the lame hospital plot. However, the season is seeming to remedy itself with the Alexandria plotline!

I have hated father gabriel since day one. Pussy, chickenshit, wimpy, disgusting, betrayer, coward, whiney.

I wonder of the show screwed up his character like Dales, anyone who read the comic know? From my understanding Dale from the comics was a much more likeable character. In the show he sucked and most were glad to see him go.

I wonder if Father Gabriel is the same way? There hasn't been one episode that he has been in where I thought I like this guy!

OH man, now there is one guy I would like to see be eaten by zombies. :D Lol.

The Alexandria people seem to have a every man for himself type attitude when shit hits the fan, Father Gabriel does seem to fit right in there. I see a split happening this season, and a few more bodies being dropped, Carol and Rick will take over Alexandria.

And again. How is it these guys can go to the top of a mountain in a hurricane and every walker in the tri state area heads to that spot? That shit is old.
I wondered about how so many walkers are not just bones by now but then remembered that ALL are infected. So those that survived, then die of a heart attack or something..they turn into walkers. So it is a none stop "feeding" of the virus on all living humans. Which makes me wonder..are there zombie dogs? Cats? And what about walkers in the ocean or in lakes that fell off boats and drowned. They rot and just keep wandering the depths until their skin and organs rot while feeding on fish? I wondered about that when they fell in that basement and that water logged rotten walker got tyrese. Shouldn't they have been rotted to nothing by then? Kinda hard to bite when there are no jaw muscles.

How long does it take a human body to rot away to bones? This hasn't been going on THAT long. :lol:

Not to mention, there could be any number of reasons that walkers don't decay at the same rate as the average body. It's always been kind of a 'suspend all disbelief' situation with the zombies. I get it, though; I still get annoyed at how easily everyone in the show can shove any convenient object through a human skull. :lmao:

High_Gravity

OMG, Noah!!! :( You must be sad about that. He was your favorite character!

I think Noah got a bad rep from the beginning, but I liked his character. Sad to see him go.

Especially like that. I was wondering why they didn't at least shoot that other guy who got eaten . . . as well as Noah. That would have been the "humane" thing to do, I think. I was kind of horrified how they just took off and left the other guy to get eaten.

Lol. I have to close my eyes and block my ears during those moments. I know it's just a TV show, but still . . . .

I agree with the Deanna's son. They should have put a quick bullet in his head. With Noah, Glen ran out of ammo before they got stuck in the revolving doors.

Looks like a clear path for Rick to hook up with Jessie now since her husband is a bully and beats her and her sons.

Will all the members of the group go along with Rick if he wants to kill Jessies husband and essentially take over Alexandria? Daryl has gotten close with Aaron and is acclimating there and we already know Father Gabriel is a turncoat, who can Rick count on if he wants to make a move? I know Carol for sure but who else? Glen? Maggie? Sasha is a possibility, Abraham?

Forum List

Back