The Walking Dead Season 5

I liked them more when they were roughing it. Even the prison was better than Alexandria. All we need now is organ music and it WILL be a soap opera.

And those sounds rick was hearing of children playing? That was a recording of a school yard during recess of the time BEFORE. Betcha.

You KNOW something is wrong with that place.

I think its a setup of some kind. I mean, who leaves their weapons in a room with windows? And just a latch? Come on.

Maybe someone already brought this up....I haven't read ALL the posts to catch up. But when they first got to Alexandria and were out side yet....remember hearing little children laughing like they were just over the wall playing? I think that's what got Rick to relax a LITTLE before going inside. But once inside, I haven't seen any little children. Just the teenagers. Or maybe he was just imagining it?

Well, there is the little boy that Carol creeped all over if he told. There were some kids at the party, weren't there?

I don't remember seeing any little ones at the party.

Maybe someone already brought this up....I haven't read ALL the posts to catch up. But when they first got to Alexandria and were out side yet....remember hearing little children laughing like they were just over the wall playing? I think that's what got Rick to relax a LITTLE before going inside. But once inside, I haven't seen any little children. Just the teenagers. Or maybe he was just imagining it?

Well, there is the little boy that Carol creeped all over if he told. There were some kids at the party, weren't there?

The giggling we heard before they went in sounded like 'little' kids, like they were running around playing and laughing. I don't think I've seen any little ones...I'm thinking aroud 4 to 7 yr old range.

Ha, I was super tired Sunday night. Maybe I'm just thinking of the babby Judith and the cookie kid.

I liked them more when they were roughing it. Even the prison was better than Alexandria. All we need now is organ music and it WILL be a soap opera.

And those sounds rick was hearing of children playing? That was a recording of a school yard during recess of the time BEFORE. Betcha.

That's just it ... the soap opera feel makes it even more clear that something is coming down the pike.

Yeah, when I first heard the kids laughing I thought it was a recording too.

What was up with the red 'A' they stamped on the party people's hands? Some kind of acceptance (well, the premise of some kind of acceptance)? But Rick was acting weird afterward .... did they put some kind of drug or something in the ink?

That's just it ... the soap opera feel makes it even more clear that something is coming down the pike.

Yeah, when I first heard the kids laughing I thought it was a recording too.

What was up with the red 'A' they stamped on the party people's hands? Some kind of acceptance (well, the premise of some kind of acceptance)? But Rick was acting weird afterward .... did they put some kind of drug or something in the ink?
The A stood for Alexandria. I don't think there were drugs in the ink. I think they are just totally clueless...with a few snakes in their midst due to that cluelessness from the majority. Something is up, and we will get to find out in about 3 weeks. Meanwhile..after Terminus...I don't know how they stepped in that place and willingly handed over their guns. No way would I have done that. Nope. "You want us? Ok. But we keep our weapons" is what I woulda said.

Norman Reedus gave an interview (didn't read it because I didn't want to accidentally stumble upon any spoilers) and when asked about this season's finale he said "The Walking Dead Season 5 Finale Will Make You Cry, Scream at Television"

The Walking Dead Season 5 Finale Will Make You Cry Scream at Television The Walking Dead Wetpaint

:eek:
They better not kill off Daryl. Creepy Carol, I wouldn't mind as much any more. But Daryl and Rick are the ones that hold me to this show. Michonne, too.

I wish Sasha, before she is killed off, takes Carrrrl's hat and shoots the fuck out of it like she did those pics. Carrrrl being inside the hat would be ok too.

The giggling we heard before they went in sounded like 'little' kids, like they were running around playing and laughing. I don't think I've seen any little ones...I'm thinking aroud 4 to 7 yr old range.

Ha, I was super tired Sunday night. Maybe I'm just thinking of the babby Judith and the cookie kid.

After talking with my daughter about this....we wonder if Rick just THOUGHT he heard children playing??? Because nothing indicated that Michone heard the same thing even though she sat next to him in the car. Maybe he hoped enough for this to be a good thing that his mind went with kids having fun, something he wants his daughter to grow up and know about. Eh....sometimes we get into these things too deep....:)

After talking with my daughter about this....we wonder if Rick just THOUGHT he heard children playing??? Because nothing indicated that Michone heard the same thing even though she sat next to him in the car. Maybe he hoped enough for this to be a good thing that his mind went with kids having fun, something he wants his daughter to grow up and know about. Eh....sometimes we get into these things too deep....:)

That's the theory I'm operating under at the moment. :D

Could be, he seemed 'off' at the end of the episode as well.

I have hated father gabriel since day one. Pussy, chickenshit, wimpy, disgusting, betrayer, coward, whiney.

Can't say I am sorry to see Noah go. He didn't do much of anything. I would have preferred Eugene since he is a lump. Or better yet....father gabriel. Or tara.

Aiden is dead too. Wonder how Deanna is gonna handle that. And they are all a bunch of cowards, it looks like. Leaving their own to die and run like Eugene tends to do..except this time he actually grew a pair.

And again. How is it these guys can go to the top of a mountain in a hurricane and every walker in the tri state area heads to that spot? That shit is old.

Forum List

Back