The Walking Dead Season 5

Also, is it the implication that those bodies they found were living people when that happened to them?

If so, WTH?! When did Marcus (was that his name?) get so vicious?

On the preview for next week it looked like there was a flash of Morgan (that's who you're thinking of from season one) standing in a doorway or something. I think he's behind the "W" walkers and that maybe he's gone off the deep end.

Also, is it the implication that those bodies they found were living people when that happened to them?

On the preview for next week it looked like there was a flash of Morgan (that's who you're thinking of from season one) standing in a doorway or something. I think he's behind the "W" walkers and that maybe he's gone off the deep end.

Well, Darryl and what's his name gay dude saw that fire off in the distance tonight. I was thinking that was Morgan. It's only a matter of time before he catches up with the group now that they're no longer on the move.

I was thinking that it was someone from the town because Morgan has been following the group.

I was thinking that it was someone from the town because Morgan has been following the group.

I thought I saw a quick pic of a baldish black guy and figured it was Morgan. Don't know though . . . .

I thought I saw a quick pic of a baldish black guy and figured it was Morgan. Don't know though . . . .

Well, anything is possible I suppose. I still suspect it's someone from the town though. It was kind of a boring episode tonight except for the fight with Rick and the blonde lady's husband.

I think Rick should have minded his business for the time being. He doesn't know these people well enough to start getting involved in their personal relationships and it makes him look kind of nuts, like Gath noted.

Well, anything is possible I suppose. I still suspect it's someone from the town though. It was kind of a boring episode tonight except for the fight with Rick and the blonde lady's husband.

I think Rick should have minded his business for the time being. He doesn't know these people well enough to start getting involved in their personal relationships and it makes him look kind of nuts, like Gath noted.

Well, I think he was right to try and do something.

He just went about it in completely the wrong way.

He wasn't acting like a cop. He was acting like some sex crazed uber-macho lunatic.

He also shouldn't have openly defied Deanna.

He wasn't acting like a cop. He was acting like some sex crazed uber-macho lunatic.

I don't. It's not his business. He doesn't know that woman well enough to involve himself in her personal affairs. He needs to mind his business.

I don't. It's not his business. He doesn't know that woman well enough to involve himself in her personal affairs. He needs to mind his business.

Ummm... He's the town Sheriff. The woman's husband is a drunken wife beater.

That would seem to fall pretty squarely into "his business." :lol:

I would agree that the "half crazed white knight" routine was over the top, however.

Ummm... He's the town Sheriff. The woman's husband is a drunken wife beater.

That would seem to fall pretty squarely into "his business." :lol:

I would agree that the "half crazed white knight" routine was over the top, however.

Nope, it's not his business. If she stays with this guy, that is HER business.

Its over here. Now I can give opinions. I lay ALL this on Carol. Meanwhile....I have NO clue what michonne is doing. Wrong move. Rick is almost completely wackadoodle now, but he is right most of the time. If Michonne is going to be head honcho now...I might lose interest in this show. Rick is this show. nobody else.

Clearly Rick is suffering from something like PTSD just as Sasha is. They can't cope with the relative safety of Alexandria.

On the other hand, Michonne has been acting like a bitch for a while now. If she seemed like she could be the leader, it might not be so bad......but I just don't see it. Hopefully she's just trying to take Rick down a notch and not going all in on the soft Alexandria life. Especially not right after one of those Alexandria residents just got one of the group killed and nearly another. Crazy as Rick is right now, the people in the town ARE a bunch of fuckwits when it comes to the outside world.

I got the feeling Deanna wants to blame the group for her son's death, despite knowing it was her own resident that was at fault.

I think the conflict in the town is going to boil for a bit, then as it's starting to explode, whoever it is outside that's killing people and marking zombies will attack, forcing everyone to work together (and killing a few characters off in the process).

So, is whatsherface going to tell the group what gabriel said to deanna? I can't wait for him to get tied to a tree and disemboweled. I hate him more than anyone on the show.

Carol is getting pretty creepy. What the fuck is her problem? If she has an issue with some dweeb beating his wife, why doesn't SHE kill his sorry ass? Why tell Rick to do it? Oh. Wait. I know. She just likes threatening little boys.

So Rick is about to get banished and it looks like his own group is turning on him, Glen has no interest in the coup he wants to make Alexandria work, Michonne knocks him out, Darly is all buddy buddy with Aaaron and Abraham is head of construction, who does Rick really have as allies? Carol? maybe Sasha? wow what a bunch of ingrates, if any of them were in trouble like this Rick would be on their side with no questions asked. These guys are going to watch Rick get banished so they can keep their houses and cozy beds and showers!

I never thought of them banishing Rick....when Michone knocked him out, it surprised me at first...but that was probably the only way she knew she could get him to shut up. He sounded like he was just about to go over the edge completely. I think when we watch the last episode on Sunday we'll probably we really surprised at what happens! I hate that we're already at the end again!!!

Oh....and I think the marks on the foreheads is a M not a W. (Morgan). But wasn't there also another reference to wolves???

I don't think Rick should be banished, what did he really do? kick a wife beaters ass? if Alexandria goes that way I hope Ricks group speaks up for him, Rick would never let one of them be thrown out. If Deana tried to throw out Glen for what happened with her son Aiden Rick would be right in her face defending him.

Forum List

Back