The Walking Dead Season 5

Okay, I wanted to talk about Carol threatening that little boy!!! :ack-1: I have to say, I did NOT see that coming, especially from Carol. I suppose she had to do what she had to do to make sure he didn't rat her out, but wow! Some of the things she said to that kid and the way she got all up in his face. :biggrin:

Best and tenses scene of the episode. Carol is capable of anything and I was frightened she was going to do something stupid.

Then she says, but if you don't there will be lots of cookies. Lol.

Also, the part where the zombies took down and killed a healthy horse. Lol. No way. Their teeth would never be able to penetrate a horse's hide. :lol: That horse would have kicked the crap out of all of them and run away, I'm sure. So, yeah, that was kind of silly.

I agree, I didn't think it was dumb and I understand why they had it, but it was bullshit. That horse would have run them over the minute they got close.

Have you ever seen a horse brush? :D No way would those rotten zombie teeth be able to penetrate the horse's hide. There's just no way without a LOT of work. Their teeth would have broken off first, I'm sure.

Ummm...you're obsessing about realism in a show about zombies? lol, focus...

Okay, I wanted to talk about Carol threatening that little boy!!! :ack-1: I have to say, I did NOT see that coming, especially from Carol. I suppose she had to do what she had to do to make sure he didn't rat her out, but wow! Some of the things she said to that kid and the way she got all up in his face. :biggrin:

Best and tenses scene of the episode. Carol is capable of anything and I was frightened she was going to do something stupid.

Then she says, but if you don't there will be lots of cookies. Lol.

Also, the part where the zombies took down and killed a healthy horse. Lol. No way. Their teeth would never be able to penetrate a horse's hide. :lol: That horse would have kicked the crap out of all of them and run away, I'm sure. So, yeah, that was kind of silly.

I agree, I didn't think it was dumb and I understand why they had it, but it was bullshit. That horse would have run them over the minute they got close.

Have you ever seen a horse brush? :D No way would those rotten zombie teeth be able to penetrate the horse's hide. There's just no way without a LOT of work. Their teeth would have broken off first, I'm sure.

Ummm...you're obsessing about realism in a show about zombies? lol, focus...

Of course not, but that was just really, really stupid. They should have left that part off or something. Zombies would never be able to catch up to a horse. Beyond stupid.

Not to mention, those zombies are not nearly fast enough to even hope to come near a horse! That was really stupid, IMO. I was like :rolleyes-41: really? The zombies can take down a completely healthy horse? Don't think so . . . Lol. Now our resident complainer can jump in at any time and diss the writers. It's totally called for on this occasion. :p

Yea. It would've taken way, way more zombies than what they showed. A healthy horse could simply shake them all off.

They would have never even gotten close to the horse. The horse could have smelled them coming for miles and people (especially decrepit zombies) are much slower than a horse.

And...they said the same things on Talking Dead that I did earlier before it came on. Ricks Clan are stray dogs, wild, and invited to a cocktail party and need to be trained to not pee on the floor, lol.

The Clan is wild now. And most think Rick is planning on taking the place over.
I don't think he will take it by force, but by a vote of confidence from the residents.

I miss Hershel. And whatshisface..with the camper.
I might start from season 1 just for funzies once this season is over...in 3 weeks I think.

All in all another boring episode...they are dragging this out.
Couple thoughts.........
1) Darrell recruiting? Or an attempt to get rid of him?
2) The "W"...obviously stands for someone, but who?
3) The husband....another weenie. There are more people somewhere.
4) The fence...they didn't build it. That fence would take heavy equipment. Where is it?

One more thing...someone said the horse killing was sloppy writing...I agree.
That was stupid. And another waste of 7-8 minutes of the show for no reason. This dragging storyline is getting old.

They shoulda kept the horse in the show.
I was hoping Daryl would catch it and take it back. I think it would have been good for him too...he's having a really hard time with this place, you can see it in his face. Maybe he's being the only smart one....

Maybe someone already brought this up....I haven't read ALL the posts to catch up. But when they first got to Alexandria and were out side yet....remember hearing little children laughing like they were just over the wall playing? I think that's what got Rick to relax a LITTLE before going inside. But once inside, I haven't seen any little children. Just the teenagers. Or maybe he was just imagining it?

Maybe someone already brought this up....I haven't read ALL the posts to catch up. But when they first got to Alexandria and were out side yet....remember hearing little children laughing like they were just over the wall playing? I think that's what got Rick to relax a LITTLE before going inside. But once inside, I haven't seen any little children. Just the teenagers. Or maybe he was just imagining it?

Hmmm.....great point. I forgot about that.
Well, I think everyone agrees that all is not as it seems, and there are definitely missing people.

Well, there is the little boy that Carol creeped all over if he told. There were some kids at the party, weren't there?

I loved the last two episodes. Change of pace from the 'outside' surviving, fun watching them hunker down and not really fit in but trying, and you know something is going to happen at A. It's surreal, the whole thing. Those fences ... either machines were used (doubtful, where are they) or the fences were already there, no way people could put them up. Or could they?

Daryl is socially inept, no confidence in himself in that area, very awkward. When Aaron showed him the bike and all ... Daryl seemed genuinely appreciative of it. One of the few times I've seen him emote. Why in the world they'd want Daryl to recruit is beyond me, seeing as he's not a people person. Makes no sense. Something is up.

Is TWD just going to continue with the group going from seemingly safe place to seemingly safe place? This is making for a rut to be in.

Well, there is the little boy that Carol creeped all over if he told. There were some kids at the party, weren't there?

I don't remember seeing any little ones at the party.

The giggling we heard before they went in sounded like 'little' kids, like they were running around playing and laughing. I don't think I've seen any little ones...I'm thinking aroud 4 to 7 yr old range.

Forum List

Back