The Walking Dead Season 5

Will all the members of the group go along with Rick if he wants to kill Jessies husband and essentially take over Alexandria? Daryl has gotten close with Aaron and is acclimating there and we already know Father Gabriel is a turncoat, who can Rick count on if he wants to make a move? I know Carol for sure but who else? Glen? Maggie? Sasha is a possibility, Abraham?

I'm starting to think the takeover will be from inside, rather than outside. In other words, they will take over by assuming leadership positions rather than with force of arms. It may lead to group conflict if Rick does try to do it with force; then again, the whole thing could be an elaborate hoax by the group to insinuate some of them into authority positions. :p

Alexandria folks are idiots. Naive. Cowardly. Leave their own behind when cornered. No loyalty to each other at all. Typical government mentality. Rick will take over but I think it won't be by force. Once Deanna knows Aidan died and the cowardly way he was left there by his own guys...pretty sure she will see the proverbial light.
I think all the group will go along with Rick no matter what he does...to a certain extent.

I'm surprised nobody has brought up what Carol said to Rick about killing Pete. I'm interested to see where that goes. The clues seem to point to Pete abusing his wife and son, but I'm wondering if there is going to be a twist thrown in there, such as, perhaps Pete is not the one who is doing the abusing.

Carol knows her fair share of ass beatings by drunken low lifes. Her hubby did it to her, too. I THOUGHT I heard Jessie saying in the background, behind the door, when carol went to the house and asked to speak first to sam, then to Jessie and Mr Asshole being obnoxious...a voice saying "stop" or "don't".

Dude is a nutbar even though a doctor. He will get his. Guaranteed. If not by Rick, then by Carol. Maybe even sam if she gives the kid a gun like he asked.

Carrrrrrrrrrrrrrl is getting all grown up. Hope he dumps the hat now that he is looking at girls cuz it sure makes him look stupid.

Poor Noah. Poor Glenn for having to see poor Noah. Ewwww.

Was really hoping he'd be around longer. I'm really, really hoping they don't off Glenn.

All I know, is that I hope that preacher gets eaten real soon. ;) He can't be gone soon enough for my liking. Lol. What a POS traitor he is, turning on the group who saved his pathetic life. Not to mention, he is pretty much useless.

Will Deana try to banish the group?

I think she will hint toward it, but I don't think it will happen. The Rick's group is too important to the security of the community

Rick's group is about to go all raider on the community. Security is not their concern.

I don't think so. They might look to take a larger leadership role.
To quote Guy from Galaxy Quest. "Didn't you guys ever watch the show?"

All I know, is that I hope that preacher gets eaten real soon. ;) He can't be gone soon enough for my liking. Lol. What a POS traitor he is, turning on the group who saved his pathetic life. Not to mention, he is pretty much useless.

I agree, hopefully he gets merked either this coming episode or the next one.

Yeah, but since we want him to, he probably won't. :lol:

Yeah, but since we want him to, he probably won't. :lol:

Thats how it goes, watch him make it to next season smh

Well... Gheez. Looks like Alexandria's not so perfect after all. lol

If their general M.O. is "abandon people at the first sign of trouble," it's no wonder that they're in such desperate need of fresh bodies to keep things running.

Apart from that, Gabriel needs to die - BADLY. I would've killed that Nicholas prick with my bare hands if I were Glen.

I was happy to see Eugene finally step up, however. He's not as much of a coward as he thinks. He simply lacks confidence.

It also absolutely sucks that they killed off Noah just as he was getting likable.

Stop killing off all the good characters and leaving the assholes, damnit! :lol:

Well... Gheez. Looks like Alexandria's not so perfect after all. lol

If their general M.O. is "abandon people at the first sign of trouble," it's no wonder that they're in such desperate need of fresh bodies to keep things running.

Apart from that, Gabriel needs to die - BADLY. I would've killed that Nicholas prick with my bare hands if I were Glen.

I was happy to see Eugene finally step up, however. He's not as much of a coward as he thinks. He simply lacks confidence.
No that is just the MO of the Millennial wannabe 'tough guys'. As it typically is I assure you the mother has no idea what has been going on.

I'm surprised nobody has brought up what Carol said to Rick about killing Pete. I'm interested to see where that goes. The clues seem to point to Pete abusing his wife and son, but I'm wondering if there is going to be a twist thrown in there, such as, perhaps Pete is not the one who is doing the abusing.

Yea... It was his mother's statue that he destroyed after all, not anything of that his father would care about.

lol

I don't like that kid. At all. I didn't see any dogs or cats in Alexandria. The kid probably tortured them all in his basement.

Yikes! Poor Rick.

He's right, of course. He simply did a piss poor job of making his case. He lost perspective, due to his personal feelings for the woman in question.

What he should have done was suggest to Deanna that they lock the surgeon in a drunk tank for a few weeks, so he could detox. They could then pair that measure with a trial separation.

After all, Deanna's primary concern was that they have a surgeon. Is there any particular reason he should be a drunk?

He also should have taken some back-up (or, at the very least, a night stick, or some mace) with him unless things got physical, so the confrontation wouldn't get out of hand.

But nope! He had to turn it into a chest-thumping "Alpha Male" pissing match over the pretty blonde girl instead, and then follow it up by pointing a gun at everyone while ranting like a crazed homeless man.

Smooth move, Ex-lax. :lol:

Last edited:
Also, is it the implication that those bodies they found were living people when that happened to them?

If so, WTH?! When did Marcus (was that his name?) get so vicious?

Forum List

Back