The Walking Dead Season 5

That seen on right now...it would have been great if the kid peed his pants.

Okay, I wanted to talk about Carol threatening that little boy!!! :ack-1: I have to say, I did NOT see that coming, especially from Carol. I suppose she had to do what she had to do to make sure he didn't rat her out, but wow! Some of the things she said to that kid and the way she got all up in his face. :biggrin:

Best and tenses scene of the episode. Carol is capable of anything and I was frightened she was going to do something stupid.

Then she says, but if you don't there will be lots of cookies. Lol.

Also, the part where the zombies took down and killed a healthy horse. Lol. No way. Their teeth would never be able to penetrate a horse's hide. :lol: That horse would have kicked the crap out of all of them and run away, I'm sure. So, yeah, that was kind of silly.

I agree, I didn't think it was dumb and I understand why they had it, but it was bullshit. That horse would have run them over the minute they got close.

Have you ever seen a horse brush? :D No way would those rotten zombie teeth be able to penetrate the horse's hide. There's just no way without a LOT of work. Their teeth would have broken off first, I'm sure.

Not to mention, those zombies are not nearly fast enough to even hope to come near a horse! That was really stupid, IMO. I was like :rolleyes-41: really? The zombies can take down a completely healthy horse? Don't think so . . . Lol. Now our resident complainer can jump in at any time and diss the writers. It's totally called for on this occasion. :p

Been on for 15 minutes and so far...I think Deanna is living in lalaland. Commerce? Government? Trade? She just has no fucking clue.

Sasha is starting to go a bit crazy. Desensitized I guess is the right word for it.

Dumb. Dumb, dumb dumb. Taking down that horse was ....dumb. Guess they needed a filler for the show that had to suffice. :rolleyes-41:

I don't trust the haircutter girl or her "husband". I think they hooked up AFTER the invasion. Or, he is like Carol's ex. An asshole.

Did I say how dumb the horse thing was? Like, right.

Meanwhile...that poor horse. I know it was not harmed, but still...they probably scared it. Fucktards.

So...thinking back...what's with the W on that walkers head? I remembered cuz of the A stamp that kid used on Ricks hand.
W stands for another community maybe?

Have you ever seen a horse brush? :D No way would those rotten zombie teeth be able to penetrate the horse's hide. There's just no way without a LOT of work. Their teeth would have broken off first, I'm sure.

Not to mention, those zombies are not nearly fast enough to even hope to come near a horse! That was really stupid, IMO. I was like :rolleyes-41: really? The zombies can take down a completely healthy horse? Don't think so . . . Lol. Now our resident complainer can jump in at any time and diss the writers. It's totally called for on this occasion. :p

Yea. It would've taken way, way more zombies than what they showed. A healthy horse could simply shake them all off.

Interesting episode tonight. Loved the ending scene with the music and the Walker.

This place is freaking unreal! It couldn't possibly exist in real life. :lol:

I'm actually kind of wondering whether they really are as perfect as they seem, and it's ultimately going to be Rick and his group who aren't able to cope with it. Rick's causing unnecessary trouble with that one guy's wife (really didn't like how he was reaching for that gun), and Carol's threatening kids and stealing weapons from the community armory.

Yeesh. lol

Last edited:
Carol rocks, lol. Nosey brat.
The whole group of those people are CLUELESS. Just no idea at all about what their world is now. None.

Rick and Clan have been out of it too long. They are all too wild now.

Ha. I was right. Sasha just let 'er rip. Tell 'em, Sasha! Idiots. Babies. Clueless.

So...thinking back...what's with the W on that walkers head? I remembered cuz of the A stamp that kid used on Ricks hand.

Yea. That was a bit odd. I'm sure we'll find out what was up with it in a couple of weeks though. lol

On Talking Dead, they are talking about Rick touching his gun while looking at Jesse and her hubby walking down the street. I don't see whats so creepy about it. I don't trust Doc either. And he was maybe touching it to remind himself that he has a weapon in case its needed.

Oh good!! Horse was not afraid. The walker dude nearest Buttons head and in all scenes was his trainer....and he trained with the horse in full walker get up. Buttons thought all those people AND his trainer was gonna give him a rub down, lol.

And...they said the same things on Talking Dead that I did earlier before it came on. Ricks Clan are stray dogs, wild, and invited to a cocktail party and need to be trained to not pee on the floor, lol.

The Clan is wild now. And most think Rick is planning on taking the place over.

Deanna is clueless. She should have had a meeting outside in a parklike setting. They would have felt more comfy that way. Which proves none of them know diddly squat what its REALLY like out there on the other side of that wall.

The horse got itself trapped in a V made by fencing. That's the reason the walkers would be able to get it, I imagine.

I have no idea how tough it would be to tear through a horse's skin with teeth and fingers, but the walkers have never been treated very realistically (if that can make sense in describing the undead lol).

While I liked the scene with Carol, I don't think it would work. That kid would either tell his mother anyway, or he would act so frightened any time he was around Carol it would surely arouse suspicion. It was fun to watch, though!

The idea that Alexandria has had problems with another community is certainly looking good. That W in the walker head surely seems to point in that direction.

Sasha looks to have something like PTSD. That only makes sense; I'd imagine that a lot of the group would have some problems adjusting to a place with a pre-apocalypse feel. They've all been through such horror, and learned to live in the outside world. Trying to live in a place that's close to the old world would have to be a huge shock to the system.

I think it's at least possible that Alexandria is exactly what they claim it is; a community which has survived thanks to the lucky circumstance of having an engineer available to build sturdy walls in the early days. Rick and co. will move forward with plans to take over. Then either they end up living with guilt about the damage they cause, or before they complete the takeover the other group shows itself, or the rest of the group find out about Rick's plan and it leads to division within the main group.

That kid is gonna tell his mom. Eventually. I'll bet ya 2 cookies and a handful of pretty flowers. :lol:

Yea. That was a bit odd. I'm sure we'll find out what was up with it in a couple of weeks though. lol
Maybe after they devote the rest of the season to their 'acclamation' before Rick goes all raider on the town and ends up back on the street with nothing to show for it.

Forum List

Back