The Walking Dead Season 5

This, in a way, is 'Lost' all over again.

God forbid. The time I lost watching that show...no pun intended.
Same goes for Falling Skies.
A friend of mine who has read the comic series told me at some point they should be revealing the next major villain, probably at the end of this season or beginning of next. Supposedly he makes the Governor look like Casper the Friendly Ghost.

A friend of mine who has read the comic series told me at some point they should be revealing the next major villain, probably at the end of this season or beginning of next. Supposedly he makes the Governor look like Casper the Friendly Ghost.

I burnt out on Falling Skies the more it started to look like a video game.

I burnt out on Falling Skies the more it started to look like a video game.
So did I, I watched the first season and stopped at some point on the second.

and with that, i'm off to the kitchen to start supper for tomorrow.

Falling Skies was dorky. I stopped watching that long ago. It's like the Xfiles....great show..until it went all alien crap. Falling Skies started as alien crap but it just got worse.

Falling Skies was dorky. I stopped watching that long ago. It's like the Xfiles....great show..until it went all alien crap. Falling Skies started as alien crap but it just got worse.

Wait, what? Did you actually watch the X-Files? Aliens were an integral part of the show from the beginning. I want to believe, and all that? :p

The X-Files got crappy when they got rid of Mulder.

Falling Skies I didn't like from the beginning.

Wait, what? Did you actually watch the X-Files? Aliens were an integral part of the show from the beginning. I want to believe, and all that? :p

The X-Files got crappy when they got rid of Mulder.

Falling Skies I didn't like from the beginning.
I loved Xfiles. Remember that nasty episode with the Peacock family that rolled their deformed ma out from under the bed so they could make new deformed siblings to make more deformed siblings with? Ewww. And the one about that sailor...I think he was a sailor..that fell in the water that was nuclear or something and wound up looking like this awful ameba sucker faced monster? They had A LOT of episodes that had nothing to do with aliens and thats what I liked about it. But then they went all alien and I was done.

So the group is heading into another place that appears to be safe and friendly but will probably turn out not to be?

Isn't this about the fifth time they've run this plot line?

Actually they only went into one place that appeared to be safe and wasn't (Terminus) and that was a major plot point in this case.

However, the Alexandria Safe Zone is going to be different.

So the group is heading into another place that appears to be safe and friendly but will probably turn out not to be?

Actually they only went into one place that appeared to be safe and wasn't (Terminus) and that was a major plot point in this case.

Maybe so, but I'm betting they don't stay.

It will be....but the rest of this season is gonna suck until the final episode.

And notice how the gay love is so 'powerful', more powerful than any of the hetero love that has been featured in the series. I hate when they ruin good shows by trying to make political statements. This is gonna be drawn out....I predict the next few episodes....no action...only a statement on gay love. They will probably force the preacher to marry that gay couple at gunpoint.

Um, how was the love more powerful than any other shown in the show?

This may be, in part, a political statement, but we've barely seen the two men together and certainly haven't seen anything more than what's occurred between heterosexual couples in the show.

It's gross. I don't need to see two men kissing. That is a real gross-out.

And notice how the gay love is so 'powerful', more powerful than any of the hetero love that has been featured in the series. I hate when they ruin good shows by trying to make political statements. This is gonna be drawn out....I predict the next few episodes....no action...only a statement on gay love. They will probably force the preacher to marry that gay couple at gunpoint.

Um, how was the love more powerful than any other shown in the show?

This may be, in part, a political statement, but we've barely seen the two men together and certainly haven't seen anything more than what's occurred between heterosexual couples in the show.
Not really...it was WAY over the top.

What they are trying to do is to "desensitize" us to gay love. Well, sorry guys, I have a visceral gut reaction of disgust when I see two men kiss. That is going to change no matter how much they try to throw it in our faces. It is just not right if you aren't gay, and around 90% to 95% of the population is NOT gay.

Forum List

Back