The Walking Dead Season 5

I'm fine with that....I don't find men particularly attractive myself, so I don't especially want to see them kissing either. :p

I have no problem with gay people. But that doesn't mean I want to see them in action. Seeing two men kiss is akin to seeing someone pick their nose and take a big slimy wad out and put it in their mouth. It is repulsive to heterosexual men.
It just is.

I'm a woman and I have no problem with gays or gay rights, etc., but that does not mean I want to see them going at it either. :lol: I can do without that. So it is repulsive to at least some heterosexual women too. I have heard a woman or maybe two before tell me that they find two dudes together to be a turn on. All I could do was wonder . . . Why??? Not a turn on for me in the least. Lol. :ack-1:

Same here. I don't want to see PDA from any of them, even mixed race couples. People can call me whatever they want for saying that, but I don't want it shoved in my face.

I'm fine with that....I don't find men particularly attractive myself, so I don't especially want to see them kissing either. :p

I have no problem with gay people. But that doesn't mean I want to see them in action. Seeing two men kiss is akin to seeing someone pick their nose and take a big slimy wad out and put it in their mouth. It is repulsive to heterosexual men.
It just is.

I'm a woman and I have no problem with gays or gay rights, etc., but that does not mean I want to see them going at it either. :lol: I can do without that. So it is repulsive to at least some heterosexual women too. I have heard a woman or maybe two before tell me that they find two dudes together to be a turn on. All I could do was wonder . . . Why??? Not a turn on for me in the least. Lol. :ack-1:

Same here. I don't want to see PDA from any of them, even mixed race couples. People can call me whatever they want for saying that, but I don't want it shoved in my face.

I don't really mind any of it, unless it's two men for some reason. Maybe it's because I was conditioned to think men should act manly? I don't know, but two dudes making out really grosses me out for some reason. :lol:

Oh, there was this one commercial for Go Daddy where a beautiful model was making out with this nerd, and that was pretty disgusting as well. They were making all of these disgusting smacking sounds. Ewww. It was just gross. Lol.

I checked out a few spoilers for the rest of the season. Not exposing anything but....

I think I will go bowling and just DVR until the finale.

It just is.

I don't really mind any of it, unless it's two men for some reason. Maybe it's because I was conditioned to think men should act manly? I don't know, but two dudes making out really grosses me out for some reason. :lol:

Oh, there was this one commercial for Go Daddy where a beautiful model was making out with this nerd, and that was pretty disgusting as well. They were making all of these disgusting smacking sounds. Ewww. It was just gross. Lol.
Maybe we will get lucky and Michone and Carol will make out. We can get an interracial/ lesbian love scene. :)

It just is.

Maybe we will get lucky and Michone and Carol will make out. We can get an interracial/ lesbian love scene. :)

:lol: Honestly, I think Michonne and Darryl would make an awesome couple.

It just is.

:lol: Honestly, I think Michonne and Darryl would make an awesome couple.
Darryl is gay. He didn't hook up with Beth when she was begging for some cock.

Finally a very good episode. I am excited to see what Alexandria brings. My guess is it's a good community, but they are seriously lacking muscle. Aaron's mission was to find muscle. He found it in Rick's group! We shall see the external threat soon. We dies is the question? My guess is still Tara and Noah!

Finally a very good episode. I am excited to see what Alexandria brings. My guess is it's a good community, but they are seriously lacking muscle. Aaron's mission was to find muscle. He found it in Rick's group! We shall see the external threat soon. We dies is the question? My guess is still Tara and Noah!

You really thought that was a good episode? I don't like episodes that are only set up and no action.

I don't trust that place. Nope. Not one iota. But Rick has the plan to take the place over if they stay weak. Problem is..I don't think they are weak. I think they are sneaky.

I'm still on the fence about whether the place is sneaky bad or not. They have certainly given some hints that something is going on beneath the surface; whether that is more Terminus, or Woodbury, or something else entirely, I just don't know yet.

I'm leaning toward more of a Woodbury deal, where there is a small faction who are secretly doing some sort of badness, but that's little more than a wild guess. :)

I agree with the guys on Talking Dead. That walker was planted where Rick hid the gun..and I think someone in Alexandra did it. Most think it was Deanna. I think it was the girl that is new and sneaks off into the woods that carrrrrrrrrrrrrl followed.

Also, Carol acting all fumbling with her gun and wanted to be on some kind of youth league was brilliant acting. They won't see her as dangerous like they may see Rick, Michone and Daryl. Carol is not to be trifled with but she doesn't want THEM to know that.

Personally, I think Rick takes over the town because Deanna and her sonnyboy...sneaky. Something is up.

Meanwhile...if they EVER kill off Rick, Michone, Daryl or Carol..I will stop watching. Fact.

The bad writers will do what they always do. The town will be unrealistically overrun by the end of the season and they will be back on the street.

I thought it was a terribly boring episode. Regarding the new town, I think that Carl is right. These people are weak and complacent. I was kind of hoping that Glenn was going to kick that guy's arse instead of just knocking him to the ground. He put everyone's lives in danger. The little dweeb.

I thought it was funny that Darryl was walking about with a dead possum. :lol:

I don't think they are going to be able to stay in the town very long. I do like the woman who is the "leader." She seems really cool. However, I do have to have my suspicions given what has happened in the past when the group has trusted someone.

Overall though, it was a pretty boring episode, IMO. :) Hopefully things get more exciting soon. I mean, SOMETHING has to happen or we won't have much of show anymore.

Meanwhile...Rick looks HOT with that beard gone. Hubba hubba!

Wow! He looks like a different person, huh? I agree, he looks really hot without all that facial hair and dirt. :lol: Now if they can just convince Darryl to take a shower and change his clothes. The guy must really stink. It was pretty funny when he told Carol that she looked ridiculous though. Lol. I do like Darryl even though he's a bit of a scummer. :D

You really thought that was a good episode? I don't like episodes that are only set up and no action.

I thought it was kind of boring, to be honest. :)

Forum List

Back