The Walking Dead Season 5

I'm thinking they'll have Rick and the gang find another group of people like them by the end of this season.

I think that is a save prediction. I think in the next few episodes they will be running from a large horde of Walkers and not people. I think these scenes will salvage the season. Tara and someone else bites the dust. Noah gets his head bashed in, but the group makes it to the infamous Alexandria Safe Zone.

Then next season opens up 3 years later, with Judith being a very old looking 4 yr old (my bet, she will be a 8 yr old actress)!

What about the new guy?
The everybody Hates Chris guy?

No the new clean guy. When Maggie and Sasha were sitting there looking at the music box? That clean guy came upon them, they pulled their weapons, and he put his hands up and told them he was a friend? That's how the last episode ended. Can't wait to find out more about him. He seems pretty shady to me.
I don't even remember that...I give up on episodes quick if they don't grab my attention...then I will go back and watch if i feel I missed something.

I'm thinking they'll have Rick and the gang find another group of people like them by the end of this season.

I think that is a save prediction. I think in the next few episodes they will be running from a large horde of Walkers and not people. I think these scenes will salvage the season. Tara and someone else bites the dust. Noah gets his head bashed in, but the group makes it to the infamous Alexandria Safe Zone.

Then next season opens up 3 years later, with Judith being a very old looking 4 yr old (my bet, she will be a 8 yr old actress)!

What about the new guy?

No the new clean guy. When Maggie and Sasha were sitting there looking at the music box? That clean guy came upon them, they pulled their weapons, and he put his hands up and told them he was a friend? That's how the last episode ended. Can't wait to find out more about him. He seems pretty shady to me.
I don't even remember that...I give up on episodes quick if they don't grab my attention...then I will go back and watch if i feel I missed something.

Patience, patience is a virtue. :D Lol.

What about the new guy?

Yeah...I am just waiting to be excited about it again.

What about the new guy?

Yeah...I am just waiting to be excited about it again.

I'm always excited about it. Lol. I'm like, ohhhh what's going to happen this week! :lol:

The new guy is also the one that left all the water in the middle of the road for them when they were looking for some. For him to say he's 'a friend', makes me wonder if they've come across him at some point before.

I just paid a little attention to the last episode and saw the clean cut guy you guys are talking about. I'm sort of disappointed...thinking they are gonna take a really weird turn that makes no sense. But, Lauren Cohen, "Maggie" looks quite nice made up (on talking dead).

Nooo, I like some of the people in the group. Michone, Rick, Darryl, Carol. I like them. :)
I like them too...but the story line can't go on forever. They get to DC...then what...oh let's go to Cuba? It's gotta end before it get's ridiculous...sort of like SOA. LIke I said, you don't have to end the show...or even the characters...just introduce another batch with a fresh story line. Come back to Rick and the gang in a season...see the baby as a little girl, the son as a young man. (Sorry, can't remember all the names).

Better yet, kill off Rick and let the son take charge...or kill off the son and let Rick go off the handle again. Something exciting needs to happen besides killing off supporting characters each week.

SOrry, sort of disappointed with this season thus far.
I agree. After the first 3 episodes the season went down quick. The hospital plot was bad!

Carol recovered quickly from her injuries. :D

Yep near death and un-saveable to back on your feet in a jiffy

:lol: Yeah, it's funny. Everyone seems to have forgotten all about Carol getting hit by a car and in a coma. Lol.
Millennials don't demand very much in terms of writing.

New guy = gay.

Anyone besides me think the community he talks about is full of the same?

Call me suspicious & paranoid, but sounds of kids playing behind that wall could B just a recording. Warning Will Robinson.
I don't trust the place. Nope. I like the new guy and his boyfriend, but I think they are snowed, too, and wind up bailing with Rick and Gang eventually.

AND..the new guy seems shady although kinda likable. Like...his lame excuse of why there are no people in those pics. He lied.

Call me suspicious & paranoid, but sounds of kids playing behind that wall could B just a recording. Warning Will Robinson.
I don't trust the place. Nope. I like the new guy and his boyfriend, but I think they are snowed, too, and wind up bailing with Rick and Gang eventually.

The kids voices could be a recording. The new guy admitted to listening in on them. Maybe he overheard them at some point mention there was only 'silence' when they came up on the other places they went to.

Forum List

Back