The Walking Dead Season 5

AND..the new guy seems shady although kinda likable. Like...his lame excuse of why there are no people in those pics. He lied.

I'm thinking there may not be any others there. I didn't hear any adult voices when they were at the gate - just the kids.

There is another guy there...he demanded their guns if they planned to stay. Rick said he didn't know if he planned to stay or not. I hope they don't fuck up AGAIN and hand the weapons over.

Seeing two guys kissing doesn't bother me at all.

Do we really have to be subjected to 2 gay men making out? I'm sorry, but that is disgusting . . . yes, more disgusting than zombies eating people. :puke:
3% of the population s gay, but on TV, it's 75%. The Dead are forcing their values on us. I guarantee they will have a sex montage as well.

And notice how the gay love is so 'powerful', more powerful than any of the hetero love that has been featured in the series. I hate when they ruin good shows by trying to make political statements. This is gonna be drawn out....I predict the next few episodes....no action...only a statement on gay love. They will probably force the preacher to marry that gay couple at gunpoint.

And notice how the gay love is so 'powerful', more powerful than any of the hetero love that has been featured in the series. I hate when they ruin good shows by trying to make political statements. This is gonna be drawn out....I predict the next few episodes....no action...only a statement on gay love. They will probably force the preacher to marry that gay couple at gunpoint.

Um, how was the love more powerful than any other shown in the show?

This may be, in part, a political statement, but we've barely seen the two men together and certainly haven't seen anything more than what's occurred between heterosexual couples in the show.

Um, how was the love more powerful than any other shown in the show?

This may be, in part, a political statement, but we've barely seen the two men together and certainly haven't seen anything more than what's occurred between heterosexual couples in the show.
Not really...it was WAY over the top.

On talking dead....Rick (forgot his real name) did a cameo appearance and said the same thing...."the two guys love of each other is very powerful". Well, so is raising a baby that cries with zombies everywhere and the love for her they all have. I, too, think it is a political statement, why else even compare love between man and man with other kinds of love?

So the group is heading into another place that appears to be safe and friendly but will probably turn out not to be?

Isn't this about the fifth time they've run this plot line?

So the group is heading into another place that appears to be safe and friendly but will probably turn out not to be?

Yeah...now it is just political commentary. I will probably go read the spoiler to see if it is even worth it to continue watching.

If it was a safe place...the show would have no need to move forward. So my guess is...it is semi safe but Rick bumps heads with someone and they have to move on. Or, it is safe and walkers find a way in and destroy the place. They have to keep moving, which is what this show is about.

Yeah...now it is just political commentary. I will probably go read the spoiler to see if it is even worth it to continue watching.

They are dragging the show out because it gets the ratings. This is the ruination of many an otherwise good story on tv.

This, in a way, is 'Lost' all over again.

Oh, and btw, why are they suddenly so keen at stopping somewhere and settling down? I thought the be-all end-all goal was getting to Washington DC?

If it was a safe place...the show would have no need to move forward. So my guess is...it is semi safe but Rick bumps heads with someone and they have to move on. Or, it is safe and walkers find a way in and destroy the place. They have to keep moving, which is what this show is about.

But how many times do they have to fall for this scam before they learn their lesson? lol

I would have thought the cannibal place was enough.

Oh, and btw, why are they suddenly so keen at stopping somewhere and settling down? I thought the be-all end-all goal was getting to Washington DC?
The scientist guy lied that he knew the cure. No need to head to Washington now.
I think most want to settle down and try to find normalcy again. Rick trusts nobody and I am inclined to believe him because so far...those he did trust wound up being insane, or cannibals. They were happiest at the prison...but even then, boredom brought them to the breaking point. I think Rick LIKES being a nomad and a group to back him up. King Rick.

The scientist guy lied that he knew the cure. No need to head to Washington now.
I think most want to settle down and try to find normalcy again. Rick trusts nobody and I am inclined to believe him because so far...those he did trust wound up being insane, or cannibals. They were happiest at the prison...but even then, boredom brought them to the breaking point. I think Rick LIKES being a nomad and a group to back him up. King Rick.

No they had made up their minds to go anyway I think.

Forum List

Back