The Voting Bloc EVERY Pundit Never Discusses – “The Monster Vote”….

That line of logic worked so well with Nixon huh?
Idiot.

Ummmmm....look what happened withNixon
Yeah, he WON the election!

And resigned in disgrace
like gwb should have,,,,,a total disgrace

Nixon had basic character flaws that everyone saw in advance....paranoia, distrust, fear of all the enemies out to get him

Trumps list is much longer and much worse....arrogance, inexperience, obsessive desire to get even, lack of tact, inability to work with others

A MONSTER
And soon this monster will be getting national security info This pos who has interests all over the world that will take advantage of anything to enrich himself

eds who let you out of the nuthouse so early

--LOL
Jon have you listened to this madman? No ideas, but plenty of mouth bashing candidates is all he's been doing You want this garbage in our WH ? Shame on you jon Thought you were smarter than that

he has plenty of ideas

if you listen to him or read his website

it is your fault you choose not to
Jon It's all lip service Nothing that shows how he'll do anything Now he better kiss Ryans butt or he'll be in real trouble

like hillary isnt all lip service

--LOL
She doesn't foam from the mouth and give the finger to anyone and one speech off a tela prompter doesn't make him presidential

see barks like a rabid moonbat

perhaps you have seen the video

Ummmmm....look what happened withNixon
Yeah, he WON the election!

And resigned in disgrace
like gwb should have,,,,,a total disgrace

Nixon had basic character flaws that everyone saw in advance....paranoia, distrust, fear of all the enemies out to get him

Trumps list is much longer and much worse....arrogance, inexperience, obsessive desire to get even, lack of tact, inability to work with others

A MONSTER
And soon this monster will be getting national security info This pos who has interests all over the world that will take advantage of anything to enrich himself

Its not just that Trump will have access to national security issues but that he still believes in conspiracy theories as his basis of understanding

Foreign policy based on phony birth certificates and Muslims dancing in the streets of NJ

Trump is so disliked
(How disliked is he?)
He will never win a single primary.

Trump is so disliked
(How disliked is he?)
Drump running for president brings disgrace down upon the heads of all republicans and they have yet to recover from the gwb slime they burdoned America with

Trump is so disliked
(How disliked is he?)
Drump running for president brings disgrace down upon the heads of all republicans and they have yet to recover from the gwb slime they burdoned America with
I want to see your concept of disgrace over the whole country and you forced to live with it.
Pardon moi The whole world wonders what's become of the leaders of the free world when they see a nasty vile loony loudmouthed con man with a chance at our presidency

This so called 'Monster' voter is really a large group of apolitical citizens that don't care about politics.

To them, it has been determined that it does not who wins as long as they can live their lives.

Of all people, the apolitical ones are the least angry. In fact, they don't care if Trump win or lose. The only way to get their attention is to do a major league national f-up!

Then they will come out in droves. Talking bs will not do it.

Trump is so disliked
(How disliked is he?)
I want to see your concept of disgrace over the whole country and you forced to live with it.
Pardon moi The whole world wonders what's become of the leaders of the free world when they see a nasty vile loony loudmouthed con man with a chance at our presidency
Uhmm, are you sure?

Pretty much every country has had an 'uncommonly eccentric' leader that has embarrassed their nation. Some has had several.

If anything, it is about time we put in an embarrassment that does not reflect the nation well.

That's democracy. Funny thing, Trump could win the election but lose in the electoral college. But unlikely if he actually win the general election .

Trump is the monster

People will turn out in droves to ensure he doesn't win
--LOL

yeah sure

His own party is trying to defeat the monster they created

i would rather have Trump then Paul Ryan

good riddance

John Boehner too I imagine

GOP attacks anyone who has not given in to the nutjobs

yeah that makes you sad

because you supported such a nice guy

--LOL

Trump is so disliked
(How disliked is he?)
Uhmm, are you sure?

Pretty much every country has had an 'uncommonly eccentric' leader that has embarrassed their nation. Some has had several.

If anything, it is about time we put in an embarrassment that does not reflect the nation well.

That's democracy. Funny thing, Trump could win the election but lose in the electoral college. But unlikely if he actually win the general election .
bush won lol the college but lost the overall vote

Trump is the monster

People will turn out in droves to ensure he doesn't win
--LOL

yeah sure

good riddance

yeah that makes you sad

--LOL
Unfortunately Boehner fell victim to the nutjobs in his party. Boehner actually tried to do what was politically feasible...the nutjobs insisted that he do what Republicans lacked the political power to do

--LOL

yeah sure

good riddance

yeah that makes you sad

--LOL
Unfortunately Boehner fell victim to the nutjobs in his party. Boehner actually tried to do what was politically feasible...the nutjobs insisted that he do what Republicans lacked the political power to do

vote for him for all care

"let's show them the Monster. get out and vote out these Career corrupted politician's like Obama and his goons including Hillary, Bernie, Dirty Harry Reid, that snake of a woman Pelosi, etc."

lol

Obama can’t be ‘voted out,’ and Clinton doesn’t hold elected office, she can’t be ‘voted out,’ either.

This is almost as moronic as 'let's roll.'

This so called 'Monster' voter is really a large group of apolitical citizens that don't care about politics.

To them, it has been determined that it does not who wins as long as they can live their lives.

Of all people, the apolitical ones are the least angry. In fact, they don't care if Trump win or lose. The only way to get their attention is to do a major league national f-up!

Thjey may not care about politics. But, they DO care about their pocketbooks and what they see happening to their personal lives.

How about those who've lost their homes to foreclosure? Do you think they will vote this time? And for whom? (It sure as hell won't be to continue the current trends)

How about those who've been dropped from full-time to part-time jobs? You think they'll stay home to let things continue as they are?

People don't give a damn about anything they do not see as personally affecting THEM.

I expect a huge increase in the number of voters in November - and they won't vote for Shrillary!

Thjey may not care about politics. But, they DO care about their pocketbooks and what they see happening to their personal lives.

How about those who've lost their homes to foreclosure? Do you think they will vote this time? And for whom? (It sure as hell won't be to continue the current trends)

How about those who've been dropped from full-time to part-time jobs? You think they'll stay home to let things continue as they are?

People don't give a damn about anything they do not see as personally affecting THEM.

I expect a huge increase in the number of voters in November - and they won't vote for Shrillary!
And he's going to raise taxes on the wealthy Think Norquist will love that?? and I expect a huge amount of repubs either not voting or voting for Hill

And he's going to raise taxes on the wealthy Think Norquist will love that?? and I expect a huge amount of repubs either not voting or voting for Hill

I think you will see the majority of Bernie voters staying home.

I think you will see the majority of Bernie voters staying home.
I disagree especially after bernie said he'd do all in his power to have trump lose

Forum List

Back