The vindication of Mitt Romney;Right on Mali-Jeep-Women-Guns

Where is your proof that jeep will move all production to china? did they say that themselves? No.

Jeep is Under GM, but this topic is mainly jeep. So yes, he did lie. (fyi production in mexico and canada has been going before the bailout. it's nothing new.)

No one said that there was "proof" Jeep would move all of their production.

Romney quoted Mike Manley, chief operating officer of Fiat, in stating that Fiat was CONSIDERING moving all Jeep production, which they were and are.

Obama and the party press flat out lied to get Obama reelected.

I want to see that quote.

You make yourself look all the more HACK with your asinine defense of Barry. THIS ADMINISTRATION , Fascist.

Pointing out your bullshit isn't "defending" anything, aside from the Truth.

You're stuck in this infantile, black-and-white, liberal-and-conservative fantasy, where anyone who doesn't swallow your bullshit whole becomes an "Obama worshiper".

The fact is, one can not like Obama, and still realize that your bullshit is nothing more than bullshit.

Don;t cry.. it's embarassing.. truly. You'll live. Your hero is still King and free to continue lying and you're free to lick his ass all day and every day until his butt juice leaves an imprint on your lips.

If it makes you feel better, you're welcome to believe whatever you want.

Pointing out your bullshit isn't "defending" anything, aside from the Truth.

You're stuck in this infantile, black-and-white, liberal-and-conservative fantasy, where anyone who doesn't swallow your bullshit whole becomes an "Obama worshiper".

The fact is, one can not like Obama, and still realize that your bullshit is nothing more than bullshit.

Don;t cry.. it's embarassing.. truly. You'll live. Your hero is still King and free to continue lying and you're free to lick his ass all day and every day until his butt juice leaves an imprint on your lips.

If it makes you feel better, you're welcome to believe whatever you want.

Yea I know..but thanks for your permission!

LGS I'm not a liberal nor an Obama supporter,

Yeah, I doubt anyone would ever think you were either one of those..

but the truth is that Romney was given bad info or did not understand what he read. I don't think he intentionally lied about it like the left was saying.

You're mistaken.

What Romney said was 100% accurate.

The party press went on a lying spree and successfully libeled Romney, but that doesn't alter the facts.

{“The volume opportunity for us is very significant,” Manley, who is also president of the Jeep brand, said in an interview at Chrysler’s Auburn Hills, Michigan, headquarters. “We’re reviewing the opportunities within existing capacity” as well as “should we be localizing the entire Jeep portfolio or some of the Jeep portfolio.” }

Fiat Says Jeep Output May Return to China as Demand Rises - Bloomberg

Romney was saying they were going to outsource American jobs which was incorrect. What happened here is different and was not a secret. Romney was given bad info.

That's not what Romney said.

{"Chrysler has the option of serving the Chinese market. They could do it in any number of ways. I think one of those ways is to increase production here in the U.S. And instead they chose to increase production in China,"} - Mitt Romney

Mitt Romney Adviser Says Jeep Jobs Added In China Are Jobs Not Added In U.S.

Obama and the democrat's propaganda corps lied yet again.
Again we see how professional liars deliberately mislead with half truths hoping their victims do not catch what they are leaving out. That bit of spin you cited from a Bishop Willard advisor was in response to Willard's lie told days earlier and quoted below.

Romney cites incorrect auto manufacturing claim in Ohio - CBS News

"I saw a story today that one of the great manufacturers in this state Jeep -- now owned by the Italians -- is thinking of moving all production to China. I will fight for every good job in America. I'm going to fight to make sure trade is fair, and if it's fair America will win."

Funny how you refused to BOLD "THINKING OF." Now who's the liar, liar??

Seems Mitt was right.. GUESS WHAT??? JOBS GOING TO CHINA!!!!!!!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Libruls lied!!!!

Mitt Romney vindicated

NRA Spanks dat azz- King Barry and his Zombie troop

LIFE IS GOOD :) Score a HUGE win for the good guys:)

Where is your proof that jeep will move all production to china? did they say that themselves? No.

Jeep is Under GM, but this topic is mainly jeep. So yes, he did lie. (fyi production in mexico and canada has been going before the bailout. it's nothing new.)

Romney quoted Mike Manley, chief operating officer of Fiat, in stating that Fiat was CONSIDERING moving all Jeep production, which they were and are.

You need to learn to read.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ht-on-mali-jeep-women-guns-4.html#post6670684

Not defending anyone LGS but Romney was in fact wrong. Chrysler didn't have plans to cut American jobs. It was however, at that time, considering opening a facility in China where it would produce Jeeps for sale locally. Which obviously happened as we now see

Yes, but the DNC press of the New York Times loudly called Romney a liar for claiming that ANY Jeep manufacturing was planned for China.

Yeah, the Times openly lied for the party that they serve.

Prove it.

In an e-mail to employees, the chief executive, Sergio Marchionne, said that Jeep’s commitment to the United States was unequivocal. “I feel obliged to unambiguously restate our position: Jeep production will not be moved from the United States to China,” he wrote. “It is inaccurate to suggest anything different.”

Jeep Production Isn't Moving to China, Chrysler Chief Says - NYTimes.com

“Jeep assembly lines will remain in operation in the United States and will constitute the backbone of the brand. It is inaccurate to suggest anything different.” In fact, 1,100 new jobs will be added in Toledo to produce a new generation of Jeep.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/01/opinion/mitt-romney-versus-the-automakers.html?_r=0

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ht-on-mali-jeep-women-guns-4.html#post6670684

EXACTLY- Smack down!

Fiat SpA (F), majority owner of Chrysler Group LLC, plans to return Jeep output to China and may eventually make all of its models in that country, according to the head of both automakers’ operations in the region. From the link

Not defending anyone LGS but Romney was in fact wrong. Chrysler didn't have plans to cut American jobs. It was however, at that time, considering opening a facility in China where it would produce Jeeps for sale locally. Which obviously happened as we now see

Yes, but the DNC press of the New York Times loudly called Romney a liar for claiming that ANY Jeep manufacturing was planned for China.

Yeah, the Times openly lied for the party that they serve.

Prove it.

In an e-mail to employees, the chief executive, Sergio Marchionne, said that Jeep’s commitment to the United States was unequivocal. “I feel obliged to unambiguously restate our position: Jeep production will not be moved from the United States to China,” he wrote. “It is inaccurate to suggest anything different.”

Jeep Production Isn't Moving to China, Chrysler Chief Says - NYTimes.com

“Jeep assembly lines will remain in operation in the United States and will constitute the backbone of the brand. It is inaccurate to suggest anything different.” In fact, 1,100 new jobs will be added in Toledo to produce a new generation of Jeep.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/01/opinion/mitt-romney-versus-the-automakers.html?_r=0

Just did liar so quoting old stories, is a lose lose. :)

Where's old Hilly when you need her?? Oh look- thar she be-ith!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FlpbRFXC9E]Hillary Clinton speaking in a different dialect - YouTube[/ame]

What we are witnessing in this thread is SHEER BRAIN MUSH.. Zombies.. no other word will suffice for liberals any longer. Even when the truth comes out, THEY DIG IN deeper.

Little to much to handle?
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtQNnlQLlwk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtQNnlQLlwk[/ame]

What is the chemical composition of gunpowder burnt fumes?
Keep the wind to your back at all times to reduce exposure may help? Hmmm?

You won't see that quote because it exists only in Bishop Willard's evil mind! Below is the actual Manly interview as reported by the source Bishop Willard claimed to have used.

Fiat is in “very detailed conversations” with its Chinese partner, Guangzhou Automobile Group Co. (2238), about making Jeeps in the world’s largest auto market, said Mike Manley, chief operating officer of Fiat and Chrysler in Asia. Chrysler hasn’t built Jeeps there since before Fiat took control in 2009.

“The volume opportunity for us is very significant,” Manley, who is also president of the Jeep brand, said in an interview at Chrysler’s Auburn Hills, Michigan, headquarters. “We’re reviewing the opportunities within existing capacity” as well as “should we be localizing the entire Jeep portfolio or some of the Jeep portfolio.”

Chrysler, which entered an alliance with Turin, Italy-based Fiat as part of its U.S. government-backed bankruptcy, is relying on growth in China to counter weakness in Europe’s auto market. The automaker is targeting 500,000 annual sales outside North America by 2014, more than triple its overseas deliveries in 2009.

Chrysler currently builds all Jeep SUV models at plants in Michigan, Illinois and Ohio. Manley referred to adding Jeep production sites rather than shifting output from North America to China.

You should take your own advice. Both you and Romney are wrong.

You won't see that quote because it exists only in Bishop Willard's evil mind! Below is the actual Manly interview as reported by the source Bishop Willard claimed to have used.

Fiat is in “very detailed conversations” with its Chinese partner, Guangzhou Automobile Group Co. (2238), about making Jeeps in the world’s largest auto market, said Mike Manley, chief operating officer of Fiat and Chrysler in Asia. Chrysler hasn’t built Jeeps there since before Fiat took control in 2009.

“The volume opportunity for us is very significant,” Manley, who is also president of the Jeep brand, said in an interview at Chrysler’s Auburn Hills, Michigan, headquarters. “We’re reviewing the opportunities within existing capacity” as well as “should we be localizing the entire Jeep portfolio or some of the Jeep portfolio.”

Chrysler, which entered an alliance with Turin, Italy-based Fiat as part of its U.S. government-backed bankruptcy, is relying on growth in China to counter weakness in Europe’s auto market. The automaker is targeting 500,000 annual sales outside North America by 2014, more than triple its overseas deliveries in 2009.

Chrysler currently builds all Jeep SUV models at plants in Michigan, Illinois and Ohio. Manley referred to adding Jeep production sites rather than shifting output from North America to China.

I smell burnt Zombie brain.. :lol::lol:

I think you need to learn to read, because that article talked about starting up production in china again to sell to china, since the demand for jeep vehicles has doubled in china.

Forum List

Back