The vindication of Mitt Romney;Right on Mali-Jeep-Women-Guns

The LEFT is on display for everyone to see here..They will parce one word , LIE, CHEAT, STEAL.. They have no morals, none and will do whatever it takes to seize power. Barack Obama and his ilk are drunk with power and have proven this election was a fabricated lie.

this has legs.

romney can be inaugurated sunday, and monday. yeehaw!

No, but it shows just how cheap you and your comrades are.. How dirty you are but then again, all of you know that and couldn't care less. Libertarians and Conservatives need to get this through their STUPID heads.. LIBERALS DON'T PLAY FAIR, you do not abide by the rules, you make your own up and never adhere to them but demand the other side does.. you will lie, twist, distort, steal.. whatever takes.. Rig elections, disenfranchise the military, cover up the deaths of Americans at your own hands... THERE IS NO COMPROMISING WITH FASCISM and we all need to get that and live it.. breathe it.

China building Jeeps, iconic American brand expands worldwide | GlobalPost

Really?! But but.. Barry said that's a lie, so did his Media comrades.

To people like Ace, Boo and Nitroz; "the truth" is anything which serves the party. That what they claim is factually false, and proven dishonest has no meaning to them. It serves the party, thus it is "the truth."

The primary directive of the democratic party is; "The party is mother, the party is father. All allegiance is to the party alone."

That is for party members, for the rest of us, the party has but one command; "Obey."

To people like Ace, Boo and Nitroz; "the truth" is anything which serves the party. That what they claim is factually false, and proven dishonest has no meaning to them. It serves the party, thus it is "the truth."

The primary directive of the democratic party is; "The party is mother, the party is father. All allegiance is to the party alone."

That is for party members, for the rest of us, the party has but one command; "Obey."

Your problem is that you fail at reading comprehension.

Trust me, I know.. and the rest of us need to get it and never forget it. The stench of fascism pervades America from the left and if we don't stand up and fight we will lose this country. It's going to take a lot of ground work on the local level with people willing to get involved.. RUN for office.. speak your heart, passionate.. be brazen enough to tell the truth, showing the facts.

Your problem is that you fail at reading comprehension.

Actually he doesn't have a problem but you do. You sold out to party ..that's your problem.. "NEVER AGAIN." That just wasn't so in your case, now was it?

This has already been debunked two days ago when some other nutter posted it.

SHUT UP LIAR

Automakers agree to build a Jeep model in China - The Denver Post

More proof.. Now what LIAR???

That was original story you fool. Romney's lie was that American Jeep production was leaving the US.

Can't you people THINK for one minute before you post? Please?

You're the FOOL and the liar.. People can read for themselves.. the articles are there.. They don't need a DEDICATED LIAR telling them shit so STFU and worry about yourself.. Your boy got his azz handed to him by the NRA. :) How sweet it is!

I always say it and it's true.. TRUTH to a liberal is like light to a vampire.. This thread alone demonstrates that.

Classic projection. The lies didn't work during the campaign, what makes you think they will work now?

Manley never said any such thing about all production shifting to China which isn't happening.

I'd call you a liar, since you know, you're lying.

But I know in your mind these lies are the only real truth, since they serve the party.

I feel sorry for you. Yeah, I know that you're insane and wouldn't hesitate to put me and my entire family into death camps, but I still feel sorry for you.

Because you are little more than an mindless automaton, aping the words and motions the party programs into you. You'll never know thought, or the thrill of discovery from uncovering facts. You'll always be little more than a digital recorder, spewing the words of party leaders.

That was original story you fool. Romney's lie was that American Jeep production was leaving the US.

You're the FOOL and the liar.. People can read for themselves.. the articles are there.. They don't need a DEDICATED LIAR telling them shit so STFU and worry about yourself.. Your boy got his azz handed to him by the NRA. :) How sweet it is!

Excuse me, granny, but unless you can tell us what US Jeep production is being shut down and moved overseas,

you are wrong.

Your pretending to know what you're talking about is becoming a very old joke.

Manley never said any such thing about all production shifting to China which isn't happening.

But I know in your mind these lies are the only real truth, since they serve the party.

I feel sorry for you. Yeah, I know that you're insane and wouldn't hesitate to put me and my entire family into death camps, but I still feel sorry for you.

Because you are little more than an mindless automaton, aping the words and motions the party programs into you. You'll never know thought, or the thrill of discovery from uncovering facts. You'll always be little more than a digital recorder, spewing the words of party leaders.

Lie, Lie, Lie, Project, Project, Project

Again, you have a reading comprehension problem. Romney was wrong in October and you are wrong now. Sorry.

This is why no one can take you guys seriously.

Anyone who disagrees with you is a "fascist" who wants to put you in "death camps".

Excuse me, granny, but unless you can tell us what US Jeep production is being shut down and moved overseas,

you are wrong.

You're the only granny here old hag .... I've put several links in and throughout this thread so stuff it hag and let the truth stand.

you are wrong.

You're the only granny here old hag .... I've put several links in and throughout this thread so stuff it hag and let the truth stand.

You have no credibility. Produce proof that Jeep is shutting down here and moving overseas,

or shut up. Please.

Forum List

Back