The vindication of Mitt Romney;Right on Mali-Jeep-Women-Guns

I said this sooooooo many times when it was an issue. Mitt quoted the goddamn Fiat CEO. He fuckin said it. What he said was removed from most MSM because it would make obama look like the pos he is. HE FUCKIN SAID IT.

Prove it.

In an e-mail to employees, the chief executive, Sergio Marchionne, said that Jeep’s commitment to the United States was unequivocal. “I feel obliged to unambiguously restate our position: Jeep production will not be moved from the United States to China,” he wrote. “It is inaccurate to suggest anything different.”

Jeep Production Isn't Moving to China, Chrysler Chief Says - NYTimes.com

“Jeep assembly lines will remain in operation in the United States and will constitute the backbone of the brand. It is inaccurate to suggest anything different.” In fact, 1,100 new jobs will be added in Toledo to produce a new generation of Jeep.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/01/opinion/mitt-romney-versus-the-automakers.html?_r=0

Already done.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ht-on-mali-jeep-women-guns-4.html#post6670684

Funny thing about the lockstep Obamabots, is that there could be video and audio of Obama smacking his ol' lady around the oval office, and at first would deny it, and then when forced to acknowlege, would somehow come up with excuses for the inept idiot, as to why he did it, no doubt ending in them claiming Michelle must have done SOMETHING to deserve it.

After all, in their loony minds, Obama farts rose scented fairy dust, and shits ribbons of lilac infused rainbows.......He's just perfect and dreamy, kinda like a pink Unicorn, ya' know.

Last edited:
Funny thing about the lockstep Obamabots, is that there could be video and audio of Obama smacking his ol' lady around the oval office, and at first would deny it, and then when forced to acknowlege, would somehow come up with excuses for the inept idiot, as to why he did it, no doubt ending in them claiming Michelle must have done SOMETHING to deserve it.

After all, in their loony minds, Obama farts rose scented fairy dust, and shits ribbons of lilac infused rainbows.......He's just perfect and dream,y kinda like a pink Unicorn, ya' know.

Perfect description of the Left!!

Just did liar so quoting old stories, is a lose lose. :)

One thing to remember is that in a very real sense, Marchionne reports to Obama.

That's one of the serious problems with Fascism, one of many reasons that this is a bad situation. Marchionne obviously got a call from Obama or one of Obama's goons telling him to shut down his VP Mike Manley, who was spilling the beans and harming the election. Since 40% of Chrysler is STILL owned by the U.S. government, Marchionne did what his boss ordered him to do.

Now that the election is over, the original plans that Manley spilled, are back in process.

One thing to remember is that in a very real sense, Marchionne reports to Obama.

That's one of the serious problems with Fascism, one of many reasons that this is a bad situation. Marchionne obviously got a call from Obama or one of Obama's goons telling him to shut down his VP Mike Manley, who was spilling the beans and harming the election. Since 40% of Chrysler is STILL owned by the U.S. government, Marchionne did what his boss ordered him to do.

Now that the election is over, the original plans that Manley spilled, are back in process.

Cronyism and the fix is in.

You should take your own advice. Both you and Romney are wrong.

You're filthy party lied - you know it, I know it.

Why the idiocy at this point?

{Fiat SpA (F), majority owner of Chrysler Group LLC, plans to return Jeep output to China and may eventually make all of its models in that country, according to the head of both automakers’ operations in the region. }

Fiat Says Jeep Output May Return to China as Demand Rises - Bloomberg

I mean, lying's cool, you're a fascist, it's part of who you are and all - but you look like a fucking retard.

You know?

Manley never said any such thing about all production shifting to China which isn't happening.

Yes, but the DNC press of the New York Times loudly called Romney a liar for claiming that ANY Jeep manufacturing was planned for China.

Yeah, the Times openly lied for the party that they serve.

Prove it.

In an e-mail to employees, the chief executive, Sergio Marchionne, said that Jeep’s commitment to the United States was unequivocal. “I feel obliged to unambiguously restate our position: Jeep production will not be moved from the United States to China,” he wrote. “It is inaccurate to suggest anything different.”

Jeep Production Isn't Moving to China, Chrysler Chief Says - NYTimes.com

“Jeep assembly lines will remain in operation in the United States and will constitute the backbone of the brand. It is inaccurate to suggest anything different.” In fact, 1,100 new jobs will be added in Toledo to produce a new generation of Jeep.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/01/opinion/mitt-romney-versus-the-automakers.html?_r=0

No I'm afraid you didn't. Unhinged said that the New York Times loudly called Romney a liar for claiming that ANY Jeep manufacturing was planned for China. I'd like to see the article where they did that.

You should take your own advice. Both you and Romney are wrong.

You're filthy party lied - you know it, I know it.

Why the idiocy at this point?

{Fiat SpA (F), majority owner of Chrysler Group LLC, plans to return Jeep output to China and may eventually make all of its models in that country, according to the head of both automakers’ operations in the region. }

Fiat Says Jeep Output May Return to China as Demand Rises - Bloomberg

I mean, lying's cool, you're a fascist, it's part of who you are and all - but you look like a fucking retard.

You know?

Do you know how to read? Does he say they are going to shift all production to China or all models? At no point in that article does it say that Fiat is thinking of shifting all production of all models to China.

Forum List

Back