The vindication of Mitt Romney;Right on Mali-Jeep-Women-Guns

Romney was right about everything so far. Too bad we can't have a do-over.

Fine!
Romney for President 2016!

....Will this help you feel better.. Works for me! Part duces tecum'
douchebag do-over we can win... bring it on!

It's almost like liberals can't believe that America is capable of exporting any products made here. We can understand other countries making products and exporting them to us, but it's impossible for America to make any products for export.

It's almost like Conservatives can't understand that because of China's import duties, it's significantly more profitable for Chrysler to make Chinese Jeeps in China.

Try to actually stay on the topic. You've proven yourself to be a straight up Fascist over the last few weeks with your trashing of the Constitution and backing Obama to use Executive power so quite frankly, your opinion is worthless. This is about your hero LYING HIS ASS OFF and the truth surfacing. But you Zombies never hold to the truth yet dig deep in to the gutter and lie some more. We get it.

Only in fantasy land. I'm not an Obama supporter, and never have been.

Feel free to find a post of mine where I've said otherwise.

Not to mention, the "topic" of this thread is the claim that Obama moved American jobs to China - which my post is entirely relevant to.

The fact that it goes over your head doesn't make it irrelevant.

What lies?? Obama's WOMANLESS cabinet- all white man club??
The Secretaries of State, Commerce, Labor, HHS, and Homeland Security are all women.
Or perhaps that Al Qaeda is on the run, decimated??
"On the run" is a subjective term. It's rhetoric, not a "lie".

Not a single American job has been moved to China.
Or that Obama will try a gun grab???
You guys keep saying that's going to happen, but it hasn't.

TELL US AND BE CLEAR Zombie.. What lies are you talking about?
What "lies" are YOU talking about?

You make yourself look all the more HACK with your asinine defense of Barry. THIS ADMINISTRATION , Fascist.

"“I saw a story today that one of the great manufacturers in this state, Jeep, now owned by the Italians, is thinking of moving all production to China. I will fight for every good job in America, I’m going to fight to make sure trade is fair.” -mitt Romney

^^ that's a lie.

Mitt Romney told us a lie.

No, Mitt Romney told us the truth.

Barack Obama and the state controlled propaganda departments lied.

You know why?

Jeep Is starting production in China to sell their cars in China. Those jeeps produced in China will go nowhere else.

Dayum, exactly like Romney said, and in direct contradiction to our Dictator and the GLORIOUS PEOPLES PRESS of MSNBC and the New York Demagogues (Come on, time for truth in advertising!)

For a time.

Obama's GM builds trucks sold in the USA in Canada, and assembles several models of cars in Mexico.

It's good that taxpayers made sure there are plentiful jobs in Mexico.

Heck of a job, Barry.

What Mitt Romney said is that Jeep will move all production to China and that all future Jeep vehicles produced will be imported from china to the US, shutting down all production in the US and laying thousands off. Thats a lie.

You're right, that's a lie - on your part. Romney did not say that. Further, once the Chinese manufacturing facility is on line, you WILL see production move - even a mindless dolt like you can't be stupid enough not to grasp this,

Mitt Romney lied.

No, he didn't . But you lied, as did your filthy party.

Where is your proof that jeep will move all production to china? did they say that themselves? No.

Jeep is Under GM, but this topic is mainly jeep. So yes, he did lie. (fyi production in mexico and canada has been going before the bailout. it's nothing new.)

It's almost like Conservatives can't understand that because of China's import duties, it's significantly more profitable for Chrysler to make Chinese Jeeps in China.

Try to actually stay on the topic. You've proven yourself to be a straight up Fascist over the last few weeks with your trashing of the Constitution and backing Obama to use Executive power so quite frankly, your opinion is worthless. This is about your hero LYING HIS ASS OFF and the truth surfacing. But you Zombies never hold to the truth yet dig deep in to the gutter and lie some more. We get it.

Not to mention, the "topic" of this thread is the claim that Obama moved American jobs to China - which my post is entirely relevant to.

ROFLMAO! You are King Barry's biggest cheerleader on here.. Who the hell do you think you're fooling?? My God, you leftists don't even recognize your own lies any longer.. you lie so damn much you can't separate truth from reality any longer.. It's soo true, liberalism is a mental disorder.

"“I saw a story today that one of the great manufacturers in this state, Jeep, now owned by the Italians, is thinking of moving all production to China. I will fight for every good job in America, I’m going to fight to make sure trade is fair.” -mitt Romney

^^ that's a lie.

Enter the Communist who wears her uterus and vagina over her clothes. LOL

What we are witnessing in this thread is SHEER BRAIN MUSH.. Zombies.. no other word will suffice for liberals any longer. Even when the truth comes out, THEY DIG IN deeper.

^^ that's a lie.

No, he DID see that story.

Bloomberg ran the story.

{
Fiat Says Jeep Output May Return to China as Demand Rises
By Craig Trudell - 2012-10-22T15:10:54Z

Fiat SpA (F), majority owner of Chrysler Group LLC, plans to return Jeep output to China and may eventually make all of its models in that country, according to the head of both automakers’ operations in the region.

Fiat is in “very detailed conversations” with its Chinese partner, Guangzhou Automobile Group Co. (2238), about making Jeeps in the world’s largest auto market, said Mike Manley, chief operating officer of Fiat and Chrysler in Asia. Chrysler hasn’t built Jeeps there since before Fiat took control in 2009.

“The volume opportunity for us is very significant,” Manley, who is also president of the Jeep brand, said in an interview at Chrysler’s Auburn Hills, Michigan, headquarters. “We’re reviewing the opportunities within existing capacity” as well as “should we be localizing the entire Jeep portfolio or some of the Jeep portfolio.” }

Fiat Says Jeep Output May Return to China as Demand Rises - Bloomberg

It was Obama and the democratic party press that lied.

Romney told the truth.

^^ that's a lie.

Hmmm.... He now can be free to fight to make sure trade is fair for China in the open market. Romney 2016!

What lies?? Obama's WOMANLESS cabinet- all white man club??
The Secretaries of State, Commerce, Labor, HHS, and Homeland Security are all women.

TELL US AND BE CLEAR Zombie.. What lies are you talking about?

You make yourself look all the more HACK with your asinine defense of Barry. THIS ADMINISTRATION , Fascist.

Pointing out your bullshit isn't "defending" anything, aside from the Truth.

You're stuck in this infantile, black-and-white, liberal-and-conservative fantasy, where anyone who doesn't swallow your bullshit whole becomes an "Obama worshiper".

The fact is, one can not like Obama, and still realize that your bullshit is nothing more than bullshit.

ROFLMAO! You are King Barry's biggest cheerleader on here.. Who the hell do you think you're fooling?? My God, you leftists don't even recognize your own lies any longer.. you lie so damn much you can't separate truth from reality any longer.. It's soo true, liberalism is a mental disorder.

Then I'm sure you'll be able to find some posts of mine "cheerleading" Obama, right?

I'll wait here.

Not defending anyone LGS but Romney was in fact wrong. Chrysler didn't have plans to cut American jobs. It was however, at that time, considering opening a facility in China where it would produce Jeeps for sale locally. Which obviously happened as we now see

Just a coincidence, right????
Romney was saying they were going to outsource American jobs which was incorrect. What happened here is different and was not a secret. Romney was given bad info.

you're right, BUT, lets discuss what the meaning of Is ..Is;)

In this context;

outsourcing - Obtain (goods or a service) from an outside supplier, esp. in place of an internal source,

vs.

off-shoring- Move (some of a company's processes or services) overseas, esp. in order to take advantage of lower costs.

I had this 'debate' with sallow, as when Romney was accused of destroying jobs here, and moving them over there, I told him 'outsourcing' does not equal 'off-shoring', but the definitions mean little when their is mud to be smeared.

So, in Affect, if we apply the yardstick the way the left and the media did to Romney,Romney was right;)

( whether the fact that the American taxpayers bought Chrysler from a Private Equity firm, then sold it to someone who will now create jobs with equity we helped supply in China bothers you, well, it sorta bothers me but thats another story)

Where all da black folks in Obamas new administration?? Women? Come on.. Let's hear it?!
Jeep is doing what?? EXPORTING JOBS TO CHINA? You don't say?! You mean jobs Americans could and should have are going to China? No way! But Barry and the NY Times said that is a lie?

What everyone saw over the last month with the Executive FAILED gun grab.. that's just a figament of your imagination. Mitt Romney was wrong..Obama would never try a gun grab..No never.

Mali?? Al Qaeda??? No way? Al Qaeda is on the run.. King Barry said so and the press backed him up, mocking Mitt Romney..

Pointing out your bullshit isn't "defending" anything, aside from the Truth.

You're stuck in this infantile, black-and-white, liberal-and-conservative fantasy, where anyone who doesn't swallow your bullshit whole becomes an "Obama worshiper".

The fact is, one can not like Obama, and still realize that your bullshit is nothing more than bullshit.

Don;t cry.. it's embarassing.. truly. You'll live. Your hero is still King and free to continue lying and you're free to lick his ass all day and every day until his butt juice leaves an imprint on your lips.

What we are witnessing in this thread is SHEER BRAIN MUSH.. Zombies.. no other word will suffice for liberals any longer. Even when the truth comes out, THEY DIG IN deeper.
LGS I'm not a liberal nor an Obama supporter, but the truth is that Romney was given bad info or did not understand what he read. I don't think he intentionally lied about it like the left was saying.

Romney was saying they were going to outsource American jobs which was incorrect. What happened here is different and was not a secret. Romney was given bad info.

That's not what Romney said.

{"Chrysler has the option of serving the Chinese market. They could do it in any number of ways. I think one of those ways is to increase production here in the U.S. And instead they chose to increase production in China,"} - Mitt Romney

Mitt Romney Adviser Says Jeep Jobs Added In China Are Jobs Not Added In U.S.

Obama and the democrat's propaganda corps lied yet again.
Again we see how professional liars deliberately mislead with half truths hoping their victims do not catch what they are leaving out. That bit of spin you cited from a Bishop Willard advisor was in response to Willard's lie told days earlier and quoted below.

Romney cites incorrect auto manufacturing claim in Ohio - CBS News

"I saw a story today that one of the great manufacturers in this state Jeep -- now owned by the Italians -- is thinking of moving all production to China. I will fight for every good job in America. I'm going to fight to make sure trade is fair, and if it's fair America will win."

Where is your proof that jeep will move all production to china? did they say that themselves? No.

Jeep is Under GM, but this topic is mainly jeep. So yes, he did lie. (fyi production in mexico and canada has been going before the bailout. it's nothing new.)

No one said that there was "proof" Jeep would move all of their production.

Romney quoted Mike Manley, chief operating officer of Fiat, in stating that Fiat was CONSIDERING moving all Jeep production, which they were and are.

Obama and the party press flat out lied to get Obama reelected.

Forum List

Back