The Vike's have certainly choked

yiostheoy

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2016
Since their early undefeated run, the Vike's have certainly choked.

Now it looks unlikely that they will NOT even be a playoff team this year.

Dallas, NY, Detroit, Atlanta, and Seattle are all dominating the NFC.

The Vike's need to hope they can end up better than DC, Tampa, and Green Bay just to become a wild card team.

Slim chance.

2016 NFL Regular Season Standings - Nation Football League

The Vike's need to hope they can end up better than DC, Tampa, and Green Bay just to become a wild card team.

Slim chance.

Its funny i said at the beginning of the year they would not be a playoff team this year with the injury to Bridgewater.Then all of a sudden they surprised everybody beatings teams they were not suppose to win so I figured I was going to have to eat my words.not so fast,doesnt look like i will have to. No surprise they are choking.I just thought it would happen at the start of the season so thats the only surprise in it all is they fooled us at the start that they would be one.

as I said over on the Raiders thread,doesnt this Raiders team remind you an awful lot of the Raider teams from the early 2000's when Rich Gannon was the QB and John Gruden their coach?

the similarities are uncanny.a good coach,good quarterback,but the most important fact,same as that team,they have a great offense but a terrible defense that gives up almost as many points as it scores. That Raiders team from 2002 got to the superbowl that year DESPITE the defense and the defensive cooridater they had,not because of him.

If I was a Raiders fan I would be demanding that Del Rio fire him.

Last edited:
You mentioned Go Raiders.you being a Raider fan I assume you know that they should have won that superbowl against the Tampa Bay Bucs right,that that game was rigged? Bill Callahan who was the Raiders coach back then he is a criminal who belongs behind bars.

It is so obvious to anyone in the world who is objective that he threw that game. Here is why. Tim Brown said that in his entire time as an NFL player dating all the way back to his days playing pop warner throughout his college and NFL days,he had never in his entire life experienced what happened the week leading up the superbowl. He said the game plan that callahan drew up and had them practicing for the whole week was to run the ball constantly down the thoats of the Bucs.

That was their one weakness they had was stopping the run.earlier in the year on a monday night game against the steelers in tampa bay,the steelers pounded the ball on them running it constantly and won the game.

Leading up to that game,all the players were all excited about the game plan. Their offensive linemen all outweighed the bucs lineman 330 pounds to 292 average so you can see why they were all excited about the game plan? Then just a mere 48 hours before the game,Callahan changed the game plan and called for mostly passes.the players begged him not to do that,to stick with the game plan he originally drew up. WHY change a game plan the players were all excited about to a game plan they hated and had no confidance in?

Reason was Callahan was just there for the ride.He was bagge who came along with John Gruden when Al Davis hired him.When Gruden resigned and Callahan took over,he has no loyalty to the raiders. He hated many of the raider players,Al Davis and the organization.

check out this link.
http://deadspin.com/5978147/jerry-rice-and-tim-brown-say-bill-callahan-threw-super-bowl-xxxvii

He threw the superbowl on purpose so his buddy John Gruden would have a ring. He is a criminal who should be behind bars today.:mad:

also if you recall,the center of that team he left the team just a few days before the game.He was pissed.Brown and many of the Raider players said that he BEGGED him to change the plan.he said-coach dont do this to me.many of the Raider players said the same thing.

Tim Brown and Jerry Rice spoke for ALL the Raider players.

the Raiders players even said the Buc players all seemed to be in the huddle and knew all the plays they called.Callaha obviously secretly gave Gruden the game plan.he is a fucking criminal.:mad:

oh and so is pete carrol.He threw the seahawks superbowl same as callahan did.he is a criminal as well.

Injuries and Bradford coming back to earth, not that he was on fire to begin with.

Last edited:
Injuries and Bradford coming back to, not that he was on fire to begin with.

I assume you being in the bay area,you knew about this where Callahan threw the superbowl?

jerry rice and tim brown spoke for ALL the raider players.
http://deadspin.com/5978147/jerry-rice-and-tim-brown-say-bill-callahan-threw-super-bowl-xxxvii

I knew there was something fishy about that game.the oakland players as i said earlier,they all said things like-"It was the players of the Bucs all were in the huddle with us,they seemed to know our game plan as well as we did." Well Obviously they did because Callahan Obviously slipped Gruden the game plan through someone else.

I mean come on,Tim Brown said in his entire time with the Raiders and his life as a football playeras well going all the way back to his days in pop warner through college and the pros,there was NEVER an instance where the coach changed the game plan "which all the players were excited about leading up to the game the whole week no less." that he changed it a mere 48 hours before the game. It is so obvious he threw the game so his budy Gruden would win and it is also so obvious that pete carrol took a payoff and threw the last superbowl.

the NFL is so fucking corrupt.those two are criminals who belong behind bars same as bill belicheat.FUCK THE NFL.

Slim chance.

I have a bad feeling Dallas is going to lose tonight. I'm a lions fan

You mentioned Go Raiders.you being a Raider fan I assume you know that they should have won that superbowl against the Tampa Bay Bucs right,that that game was rigged? Bill Callahan who was the Raiders coach back then he is a criminal who belongs behind bars.

It is so obvious to anyone in the world who is objective that he threw that game. Here is why. Tim Brown said that in his entire time as an NFL player dating all the way back to his days playing pop warner throughout his college and NFL days,he had never in his entire life experienced what happened the week leading up the superbowl. He said the game plan that callahan drew up and had them practicing for the whole week was to run the ball constantly down the thoats of the Bucs.

That was their one weakness they had was stopping the run.earlier in the year on a monday night game against the steelers in tampa bay,the steelers pounded the ball on them running it constantly and won the game.

Leading up to that game,all the players were all excited about the game plan. Their offensive linemen all outweighed the bucs lineman 330 pounds to 292 average so you can see why they were all excited about the game plan? Then just a mere 48 hours before the game,Callahan changed the game plan and called for mostly passes.the players begged him not to do that,to stick with the game plan he originally drew up. WHY change a game plan the players were all excited about to a game plan they hated and had no confidance in?

Reason was Callahan was just there for the ride.He was bagge who came along with John Gruden when Al Davis hired him.When Gruden resigned and Callahan took over,he has no loyalty to the raiders. He hated many of the raider players,Al Davis and the organization.

check out this link.

He threw the superbowl on purpose so his buddy John Gruden would have a ring. He is a criminal who should be behind bars today.:mad:

also if you recall,the center of that team he left the team just a few days before the game.He was pissed.Brown and many of the Raider players said that he BEGGED him to change the plan.he said-coach dont do this to me.many of the Raider players said the same thing.

the Raiders players even said the Buc players all seemed to be in the huddle and knew all the plays they called.Callaha obviously secretly gave Gruden the game plan.he is a fucking criminal.:mad:

oh and so is pete carrol.He threw the seahawks superbowl same as callahan did.he is a criminal as well.
Like Al Pachino said in "Any Given Sunday," on any given Sunday any team can win and any team can lose.

check out this link.

Like Al Pachino said in "Any Given Sunday," on any given Sunday any team can win and any team can lose.

except in THIS case it is so obvious that Callahan threw the superbowl so his buddy Gruden could have a superbowl ring.Its also so obvious pete the cheat took a payoff to throw the superbowl against the cheats.the NFL is so fucking corrupt its unreal.the fact there was no investigation into something that is so suspecious in both these cases just proves how corrupt the NFL is.

that is why I did not watch last years superbowl for the first time in several years and never will again UNLESS of course me LOS ANGELES Rams are in it and who knows how long that will be?:biggrin:

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back