"THE VIEW" wants to host a GOP presidential debate.....

The day Dimwits allow Ann Coulter, Laura Ingraham, and Michelle Malkin to host a democratic debate is the day we'll even entertain the thought of a debate hosted by a bunch of big mouthed idiots like Joy Blowhard and Whoopi.

You don't get any dimwittier than Coulter, Ingraham and Malkin. Intelligence level combined is about -200.

Lol, are they serious? If so the next Dem debate needs to be hosted by "COPS"

WHATCHA GONNA DO? :dunno:

On a side note... Watching Jo's head explode would be very entertaining.
Yeah, I can see it already.

Question one from Joy Behar:

" Mr Republican candidate, when did you stop beating and raping your wife?"
" President Obama, how do you handle the love and adoration of 99% of America?"

Yeah, I'd watch that. :wtf: :rolleyes:

I've never seen anything like the number of these debates- are they TRYING to make everyone sick to death of these gnomes? The View And the Five amusing, when they stick to hot topics. Though I think Beckel rocks the four...

The thought of those cackling leftist hens (minus Elisabeth Hasselbeck, the token conservative, of course) on "The View" hosting anything more than a left wing coffee clatch would make for GREAT comedy entertainment.

I can see the old and senile "Ba-ba Wa-wa" and that rocket scientist Whoopi Goldberg moderating the whole thing, with Joy Behar adding plenty of salty language to the mix. What a RIOT!

I would suggest making the whole spectacle a "pay per view" event. It could raise tens of millions of dollars for the Obamanista regime!

:lol::cuckoo::clap2:

Why not let them host one? They cant do much worse than the other moderators.

Its a very big show with women.

They discuss womens issues in politics all the time.

Your party needs more feamle voters if you want to win.

You jsut keep insulting voter blocks like they dont matter.

I seem to recall doing quite well in 2010. What did I miss ?

The day Dimwits allow Ann Coulter, Laura Ingraham, and Michelle Malkin to host a democratic debate is the day we'll even entertain the thought of a debate hosted by a bunch of big mouthed idiots like Joy Blowhard and Whoopi.

You don't get any dimwittier than Coulter, Ingraham and Malkin. Intelligence level combined is about -200.

I'd love to see a debate between the three you mentioned and the cretins who host the view.

No contest.

Joy Bahr would have an epileptic right on stage.

That is, of course, if they didn't get up and walk out on them. Joy and Whoopie.....three women in two.

Yeah, I can see it already.

Question one from Joy Behar:

" Mr Republican candidate, when did you stop beating and raping your wife?"
" President Obama, how do you handle the love and adoration of 99% of America?"

Yeah, I'd watch that. :wtf: :rolleyes:

I'd much rather watch them try some of those chinese obstacle courses. Now, that I would pay to see.

Do you all think NO person who watches the veiw would be interested in your candidates?

Why is it the R party just ignores and or insults HUGE blocks of voters like the women and balcks?

While I'll agree that The View is probably not the proper forum for a political debate (I think it would get an all time low in their target demographic), I will say this; if you're running for President of the United States, you should at least attempt to be the President of the entire United States.

That being said, I'll state again that The View is likely a non-starter. But why not have a debate on BET? Or MTV? Or perhaps Lifetime? There are probably not GOP strongholds but if you're attempting to represent all of the citizens across the fruited plain (which brings up a debate on the LOGO network--okay cheap shot there...I apologize), why not go where you don't normally go and talk to those you don't normally talk to? Make in-roads. Ninety-eight percent will leave with the same pre-conceived notions they came with. But if you have 200 people in the audience, maybe you change four minds....they change the minds of four other people and so on. But if you don't make the outreach, you're batting 0.00.

You've got to take the swing to hit the ball.

No to The View. Yes on getting different groups to view your candidates, your ideals, and your stances. The same goes for the DNC in 4 years or so; hit CMT, hit FOX, hit Lifetime, hit CNBC....

Do you all think NO person who watches the veiw would be interested in your candidates?

Why is it the R party just ignores and or insults HUGE blocks of voters like the women and balcks?

While I'll agree that The View is probably not the proper forum for a political debate (I think it would get an all time low in their target demographic), I will say this; if you're running for President of the United States, you should at least attempt to be the President of the entire United States.

That being said, I'll state again that The View is likely a non-starter. But why not have a debate on BET? Or MTV? Or perhaps Lifetime? There are probably not GOP strongholds but if you're attempting to represent all of the citizens across the fruited plain (which brings up a debate on the LOGO network--okay cheap shot there...I apologize), why not go where you don't normally go and talk to those you don't normally talk to? Make in-roads. Ninety-eight percent will leave with the same pre-conceived notions they came with. But if you have 200 people in the audience, maybe you change four minds....they change the minds of four other people and so on. But if you don't make the outreach, you're batting 0.00.

You've got to take the swing to hit the ball.

No to The View. Yes on getting different groups to view your candidates, your ideals, and your stances. The same goes for the DNC in 4 years or so; hit CMT, hit FOX, hit Lifetime, hit CNBC....

You make a very good point.....I would very much like to see a debate hosted by John Stewart. I think he would do a good job. I am sure the candidates would be sweating bullets too (and rightfully so).

They sit around on a couch and bash Republicans.. and we're supposed to take them seriously? Seriously?
:cuckoo:

Liberals just want coup. They have no-win questions to ask conservatives that gives them firepower to commit character assassination, no matter what the answer is.

Oprah solicited lefties, then lauded them when they came on her program.

When and if she bothered to allow a righty to come on, she was frigid and disapproving of whatever they said.

The View is no different, there are just more of them to spew vitriol on any righty willing to put up with cold shoulder behavior.

*shaking my head in amazement*

Are they going to ask them what brand of moisturizer they prefer?

No offense, but I have zero confidence that those hosts can script any question to ask them that would actually interest me.

They're irresponsible with information, that is why, particularly against conservatives. There is nothing even-handed about them; they troll for digs on and off the set. They're disrespectful, vitriolic, and nasty people toward conservatives, and they want control to pull the entire country into their web of many deceits.

They're poisonous spiders and they mean to kill.

They're irresponsible with information, that is why, particularly against conservatives. There is nothing even-handed about them; they troll for digs on and off the set. They're disrespectful, vitriolic, and nasty people toward conservatives, and they want control to pull the entire country into their web of many deceits.

They're poisonous spiders and they mean to kill.
You give them credit for having brains.

I don't.

That is a show that is mind-numbingly stupid BECAUSE of the collective stupidity of the hosts.

When Babs shows up, the average IQ of the group triples, but as groups meet the lowest common denominator, the content is still reflective of their mind-numbing inanity.

I really tried several times a few years ago to see what the attraction was to that show. I never saw it. But, my intellect is still recovering from that trauma.

No offense, but I have zero confidence that those hosts can script any question to ask them that would actually interest me.

That's kind of what I was thinking. What kind of questions would these clowns come up with? What do the candidates think of Kim WhateverHerNameIs's made for tv marraige?

That's kind of what I was thinking. What kind of questions would these clowns come up with? What do the candidates think of Kim WhateverHerNameIs's made for tv marraige?
Right.

*still shaking my head in amazement*

Right.

*still shaking my head in amazement*

I'm thinking they must be kind of desperate for ratings. :lol:

They are alot smarter than the bimbos on the view. hasselbeck is the only smart one.

They are alot smarter than the bimbos on the view. hasselbeck is the only smart one.
Seriously, Hasselbeck is also dumber than a box of rocks like the rest of them.

Granted, she is a hell of a lot better looking than all of them, but that's not all that relevant to this.

I can agree with an idiot sometimes but still know they are an idiot.

Forum List

Back