"THE VIEW" wants to host a GOP presidential debate.....

Seriously,those women are heinous morons. Except for that one cute chick on there. But if you're watching that show,you really are a very dumbed-down individual.

why do you guys constantly just insult Americans you dont agree with?

Why dont you try making people understand your ideas if they are so great?

Its as if the party doesnt want new voters?

How do you win elections without more voters?

Lol, are they serious? If so the next Dem debate needs to be hosted by "COPS"

WHATCHA GONNA DO? :dunno:

On a side note... Watching Jo's head explode would be very entertaining.

Do you all think NO person who watches the veiw would be interested in your candidates?

Why is it the R party just ignores and or insults HUGE blocks of voters like the women and balcks?

I'm being completely sincere when I ask this, "Are you learning disabled? Are you perhaps a teenager stoned out of your mind?" There has to be a reason you sound like a braindead douche.

Lol, are they serious? If so the next Dem debate needs to be hosted by "COPS"

WHATCHA GONNA DO? :dunno:

On a side note... Watching Jo's head explode would be very entertaining.

Do you all think NO person who watches the veiw would be interested in your candidates?

Why is it the R party just ignores and or insults HUGE blocks of voters like the women and balcks?

How are they ignoring women, and black voters? :confused:

Are you seriously saying those heinous hags on that show don't constantly insult Americans who don't agree with them? Come on man. Get it together. You've obviously been watching but you haven't been paying attention. That's why i said if you watch that show,you are a very dumbed-down individual.

Can someone explain to me how 'The View' is different than 'The Five?"

Are you seriously saying those heinous hags on that show don't constantly insult Americans who don't agree with them? Come on man. Get it together. You've obviously been watching but you haven't been paying attention. That's why i said if you watch that show,you are a very dumbed-down individual.

lol @ heinous hags. Perfect description.

why do you think its wise for the republican party to not seek new voters?

THE VIEW" wants to host a GOP presidential debate.....

Well all I can say is,,,,,,,,,,,Whoopi!!!!

Goldberg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Actually, I find the comments interesting on this thread. Lefty women are evil!!!!
Righty women are evil!!!!!!
Come folks, this is friggen America and women can have a "View" and people are blasting the ones who do have a "View"!!!! What is this, the Middle East? Many a soldier/sailor/marine gave their life so people could publically express their "View"! Complaining about this is an insult to those who gave their lives. But then, I believe in your right to express your "View" even if it is narrow-minded and back-wards. It's your "View" and Freedom of Speech guarantees your "View" can be expressed, just as it does for the women of "View" or Fox News.
Well, that's how I "View" things anyway.

Last edited:
THE VIEW" wants to host a GOP presidential debate.....

Well all I can say is,,,,,,,,,,,Whoopi!!!!

Goldberg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Actually, I find the comments interesting on this thread. Lefty women are evil!!!!
Righty women are evil!!!!!!
Come folks, this is friggen America and women can have a "View" and people are blasting the ones who do have a "View"!!!! What is this, the Middle East? Many a soldier/sailor/marine gave their life so people could publically express their "View"! Complaining out this is an insult to those who gave their lives. But then, I believe in your right to express your "View" even if it is narrow-minded and back-wards. It's your "View" and Freedom of Speech guarantees your "View" can be expressed, just as it does for the women of "View" or Fox News.
Well, that's how I "View" things anyway.

:eek:

The day Dimwits allow Ann Coulter, Laura Ingraham, and Michelle Malkin to host a democratic debate is the day we'll even entertain the thought of a debate hosted by a bunch of big mouthed idiots like Joy Blowhard and Whoopi.

Throw in Chaney's daughter, she's sharp as a whip.

The day Dimwits allow Ann Coulter, Laura Ingraham, and Michelle Malkin to host a democratic debate is the day we'll even entertain the thought of a debate hosted by a bunch of big mouthed idiots like Joy Blowhard and Whoopi.

Throw in Chaney's daughter, she's sharp as a whip.

I know.. I love Liz Cheney and wish she would run for the Senate. She's a tough one and a great conservative.

Forum List

Back