"THE VIEW" wants to host a GOP presidential debate.....

Why not let them host one? They cant do much worse than the other moderators.
They're irresponsible with information, that is why, particularly against conservatives. There is nothing even-handed about them; they troll for digs on and off the set. They're disrespectful, vitriolic, and nasty people toward conservatives, and they want control to pull the entire country into their web of many deceits.

They're poisonous spiders and they mean to kill.
You give them credit for having brains.

I don't.

That is a show that is mind-numbingly stupid BECAUSE of the collective stupidity of the hosts.

When Babs shows up, the average IQ of the group triples, but as groups meet the lowest common denominator, the content is still reflective of their mind-numbing inanity.

I really tried several times a few years ago to see what the attraction was to that show. I never saw it. But, my intellect is still recovering from that trauma.
Whoopi Goldberg has won a Grammy, two Emmys, two Golden Globes, a Tony (production not acting), and an Oscar. Unfortunately, when it comes to politics, Whoopi plays neither fair nor in a balanced way.

Why subject ourselves to the misery of watching a person you used to love make a fool of somebody who doesn't deserve it?

Persuasion is a weapon, and has been sorely exploited by those whose careers revolve around making people think you are someone you aren't.

Last edited:
Do you all think NO person who watches the veiw would be interested in your candidates?

Why is it the R party just ignores and or insults HUGE blocks of voters like the women and balcks?

While I'll agree that The View is probably not the proper forum for a political debate (I think it would get an all time low in their target demographic), I will say this; if you're running for President of the United States, you should at least attempt to be the President of the entire United States.

That being said, I'll state again that The View is likely a non-starter. But why not have a debate on BET? Or MTV? Or perhaps Lifetime? There are probably not GOP strongholds but if you're attempting to represent all of the citizens across the fruited plain (which brings up a debate on the LOGO network--okay cheap shot there...I apologize), why not go where you don't normally go and talk to those you don't normally talk to? Make in-roads. Ninety-eight percent will leave with the same pre-conceived notions they came with. But if you have 200 people in the audience, maybe you change four minds....they change the minds of four other people and so on. But if you don't make the outreach, you're batting 0.00.

You've got to take the swing to hit the ball.

No to The View. Yes on getting different groups to view your candidates, your ideals, and your stances. The same goes for the DNC in 4 years or so; hit CMT, hit FOX, hit Lifetime, hit CNBC....

You make a very good point.....I would very much like to see a debate hosted by John Stewart. I think he would do a good job. I am sure the candidates would be sweating bullets too (and rightfully so).
Jon Stewart? Sorry, he's spent 99% of his life joining in every calumny against every conservative Republican who's ever served office. Why would he give one of our candidates a fair break when nitpicking is his way of life? He doesn't nitpick liberals unless they cast off Marxist viewpoints for a day. Then he can't stop.

I think I remember him being a part of infotainment, not journalism. Infotainment sells media propaganda that is aimed at punching out any speck of conservatism ever practiced to keep America running on a full tank.

Mr. Stewart's politics make him diss conservatives. Our side's candidates deserve better treatment than assumption of guilt before speaking.

Every citizen of our country is free to watch any debate on any channel. Their is no need to seek out select groups. If they want to see what the gop has to say they are free to tune into any one of the already scheduled 900 debates. No need to pander

Every citizen of our country is free to watch any debate on any channel. Their is no need to seek out select groups. If they want to see what the gop has to say they are free to tune into any one of the already scheduled 900 debates. No need to pander

But if they went on The View, maybe a few people would watch instead of just getting the recap the next day. :up:

But if they went on The View, maybe a few people would watch instead of just getting the recap the next day. :up:
It's only fair to ask for a level playing field, konradv. Republicans will never get one on the View.

Lol, are they serious? If so the next Dem debate needs to be hosted by "COPS"

WHATCHA GONNA DO? :dunno:

On a side note... Watching Jo's head explode would be very entertaining.
Hey.....there's NOTHING more-entertaining than to watch some "conservative"-Bimbo gettin' a good (verbal) "slappin' around"!!!!!

532.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDqvp1h_pmo]The View: Bill Maher & Elisabeth Square Off (November 15, 2011) - YouTube[/ame]

520.gif

529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

"Jo", huh, Grampa Murked U????

Sounds like you're quite the fan....you know, with the whole first-name trip.

You get into the whole housecoat & fuzzy-slippers routine, as well? Are you...like...into (primarily) a....

cb021797.jpg

......Mornings Only cross-dressing routine??

321.gif

You "conservative"-males surely are a hardy bunch!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back