"THE VIEW" wants to host a GOP presidential debate.....

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Lol, are they serious? If so the next Dem debate needs to be hosted by "COPS"

WHATCHA GONNA DO? :dunno:

On a side note... Watching Jo's head explode would be very entertaining.

You hate women and dont want to make inroads into their voting block?

Leave it to TM to think outside of the box when it comes to inventing new useless and stupid things to say.
I would like to see a debate held by them, they are liberal-ish not all… I think… I dono… But they would ask questions that are shallow but these questions reflect many Democratic viewers positions and takes on conservatives, look at TM for an example.

Besides, Ron Paul does extremely well on that show, =D

• Banned

I hate women? When did this happen?

I have 2 grown girls. One exstep daughter. I work with women almost exclusively. I took care of my grandmother in home till the last few months of her life when she needed serious medical care.

Your such a twit tm

Besides NO one on their panel knows shit about politics or how to follow up on a topic without throwing a fit.

I have 2 grown girls. One exstep daughter. I work with women almost exclusively. I took care of my grandmother in home till the last few months of her life when she needed serious medical care.

Your such a twit tm

Besides NO one on their panel knows shit about politics or how to follow up on a topic without throwing a fit.

The only thing that could take TM’s vote from Obama is an Pregnant teenage Illegal immigrant running for President of the USA, as a Dem of course...

Last edited:

Your such a twit tm

It was a question.

Its a very big show with women.

They discuss womens issues in politics all the time.

Your party needs more feamle voters if you want to win.

You jsut keep insulting voter blocks like they dont matter.

I guess republicans dont need real voters to win elections huh?

http://articles.latimes.com/1986-10-25/news/mn-7435_1_republican-national-committee

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down'

October 25, 1986|From the Washington Post

NEWARK, N.J. — A Republican National Committee official calculated that a so-called ballot security program in Louisiana "could keep the black vote down considerably," according to documents released in federal court Friday.

The documents and court hearing were the latest developments in a controversy over the GOP's ballot program that Democrats maintain is aimed at reducing minority turnout. The Republicans say the program's sole purpose is to purge ineligible voters from voting roles.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Your such a twit tm

It was a question.

The only voter block I've insulted today is the "TM I'm stupid" block.

Carry on

They sit around on a couch and bash Republicans.. and we're supposed to take them seriously? Seriously?

:cuckoo:

Your such a twit tm

It was a question.

Only very stupid women.

Do you remember TM when they "stormed" off the stage when they didn't like what Bill Oreilly said?

Doesn't that equate to an entire debate where they are all missing?

Get serious, those women don't have the temperment or maturity to host such an event.

Your such a twit tm

It was a question.

Not insulting voter blocks, just that the "View" is not a viable venue for something like a GOP presidential debate. That would be like having a program like the Jerry Springer Show hosting a debate. Trailer Trash is a voting block, also.

Republican party has plenty of "feamle" voters, they need to concentrate on the independents to win this next election, TM.

advocate for the show?

man you people are brick brains.

i was advocating for your team to QUIT refusing to speak to certain Americans

try winning voters over instead of keeping them from voting

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/03/us/politics/03voting.html

December 2, 2009

The Republican National Committee will not be able to use election tactics that have been linked to suppression of voting by racial minorities without court supervision, a federal judge in New Jersey has ruled.

The measures, known as “ballot security” programs, were the subject of a lawsuit between the Democratic National Committee and the Republican National Committee that ended with a consent decree in 1982. Under the agreement, some election tactics could only be used with court approval, including the creation of voter challenge lists, photographing voters at the polls and posting off-duty police and sheriffs officers at the polls in minority precincts.

The restrictions on the Republican National Committee were extended by the courts to cover the nation in 1987.

Last edited:
They sit around on a couch and bash Republicans.. and we're supposed to take them seriously? Seriously?

Elizabeth Hasslebeck is one of the most rabid RWers on network tv.

How do you reconcile this with your ignorant and, might I add, very false, belief?

You think it's ONLY Democratic women that has their ratings so high?

Are you really that stupid?

Elizabeth Hasslebeck is one of the most rabid RWers on network tv.

How do you reconcile this with your ignorant and, might I add, very false, belief?

You think it's ONLY Democratic women that has their ratings so high?

Are you really that stupid?

Wanna talk about the rabid leftwingers that are on that show, and Rosie O'Donnell....somehow, I bet you think that is different, huh?

Why not tallk about WHY the right thinks they dont have to talk to certain Americans?

Forum List

Back