The Value of Free Speech

I dont recognize weak arguments. I know you wish both of you together could at least provide a defense but I lap you easily on this issue.

So what did you "lap" us on exactly? I'm itching to know, Asclepias.

You failed to show me a valid argument for not exercising my 1rst amendment right to punish a public official or business person for voicing a stupid/racist opinion.

LOL, can I not punish you for have your opinion, then? If I think your position is bigoted, racist or reprehensible, does that give me an excuse to stop you from expressing it? You lack the intelligence necessary to understand the implications of limiting speech as you so deem it.

You failed to show me a valid argument for not exercising my 1rst amendment right to punish a public official or business person for voicing a stupid/racist opinion.

LOL, can I not punish you for have your opinion, then? If I think your position is bigoted, racist or reprehensible, does that give me an excuse to stop you from expressing it? You lack the intelligence necessary to understand the implications of limiting speech as you so deem it.

I already told you could if you wanted to give it a whirl. You can lay one of your negs on me. That will show me! :lol:

{Left Wing OP Destroyer} Say something stupid and I will not hesitate to neg you.

:lol: What a fucking hypocrite!!

Last edited:
No I just went back and found you jumped in on something Quantam said. Stay out of the conversation if you dont want to be wrongly accused. The point still stands though. If a racist attitude is what caused your people to experience hardship why is it ok with you if it is still happening?

Why should he stay out of the conversation if you can't keep track of who said what?

For that very reason. i was sleepy and you guys were doing your tag team bit. I know its all you have but isnt it embarrassing to have to resort to that? BTW answer the question. Why is it ok if the KKK continues to kill people due to racism?

He should stay out of the discussion because you are stupid, got it.

I already told you could if you wanted to give it a whirl. You can lay one of your negs on me. That will show me! :lol:

Actually according to you, I could come over to your place and "punish" you for having an opinion. Do you not understand what you just said?

Why should he stay out of the conversation if you can't keep track of who said what?

For that very reason. i was sleepy and you guys were doing your tag team bit. I know its all you have but isnt it embarrassing to have to resort to that? BTW answer the question. Why is it ok if the KKK continues to kill people due to racism?

Care to venture a stab at the question you have been avoiding? Or do you concede your stance is stupid?

Can't recognize when you got your butt beat can you? People tag team you when you have a weak argument. It's not a matter of hate, it's a matter of who's argument is superior.

I dont recognize weak arguments. I know you wish both of you together could at least provide a defense but I lap you easily on this issue.

He laps us by pretending he doesn't believe what he believes.

{Left Wing OP Destroyer} Say something stupid and I will not hesitate to neg you.

Looking to my sig to start a meaningless argument? You're finished. Basically all that means from you is: "Well, you're a doo doo head!"

ROFLMAO!

Actually according to you, I could come over to your place and "punish" you for having an opinion. Do you not understand what you just said?

Were did you see me say come over to your place or anyones place? Are you back to lying as well?

You do not have a 1st Amendment right to punish people for what they say. They do, however, have a 2nd Amendment right to defend themselves if you try to punish them.

Looking to my sig to start a meaningless argument? You're finished. Basically all that means from you is: "Well, you're a doo doo head!"

ROFLMAO!

I just saw that you had exactly the same sentiment in your signature that we have been arguing about. What a dumbass. LOL :lol:

Care to venture a stab at the question you have been avoiding? Or do you concede your stance is stupid?

When are you going to answer the question I asked? Or do you think that deflecting is a valid debate technique?

You do not have a 1st Amendment right to punish people for what they say. They do, however, have a 2nd Amendment right to defend themselves if you try to punish them.

Uh yes I do. I can organize a boycott and no one can do shit about it. How do you think the Civil Rights gains were made? People were punished for having stupid racist opinions. You guys are clowns. That is all. :lol:

Uh yes I do. I can organize a boycott and no one can do shit about it. How do you think the Civil Rights gains were made? People were punished for having stupid racist opinions. You guys are clowns. That is all. :lol:

Boycotts are not punishment, despite your stupidity.

Boycotts are not punishment, despite your stupidity.

OK now I know your done. :lol:

LOL. I was wondering when you would bring up Emmett Till. All the race baiters do it.

LOL I was wondering when you would call me a race baiter. People that dont like the Emmet Till example being brought up always do that.

And Emmett Till has what to do with free speech? I wonder how this whole race thing applies to the subject of my thread to begin with.

Not a damn thing. But libs like assclipper, have no substantive rebuttal in opposition to the existence of the PC double standard. So they have to pull unrelated nonsense out of their asses to deflect the discussion away from what is for for them an uncomfortable issue.

Forum List

Back