The Utter defeat of the Radical wing of the GOP.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Happened with the passing of the "Fiscal Cliff" bill.

They looked silly. Completely so.

And in the end, President Obama and the Congressional Democrats got what they wanted.

Which ultimately is good for the country. As I post this, the DOW is soaring. Up 237 points.

:clap2:

It's the defeat of us all, but it certainly feels good to democrats and that's what counts.

And in the end, President Obama and the Congressional Democrats got what they wanted.

Which ultimately is good for the country. As I post this, the DOW is soaring. Up 237 points.

yep,, obama owns it. thanks for reinforcing this bit of knowledge.

Poor, poor 'Conservatives'. The market is soaring now they have some assurance of stability ahead. And the private investors, with many trillions sidelined on those worries, may get into the market this year. That would lead to a vastly improved economy and employment. And a stirring chorus of 'Oh woe is me' from our board 'Conservatives'. They wish to see misery in our nation.

He just raised taxes on many of the parents whose children were shot and also on many of the devasted from Sandy. he's so frickin compassionate.

Yep, our 'Conservatives' are once again showing their great ability at prognostication. They will be just as accurate this time as in the 2012 election.

Change your SN to Shallow....

It's the defeat of us all, but it certainly feels good to democrats and that's what counts.

Well no.

The Tea Party has been trying to crater the recovery for quite some time, parrotting the whims of Rush Limbaugh and the "We hope he fails" crowd.

It's becomes evident, well moreso, with the clownish attempt at trying to embrass President Obama.

Instead..it was them that were embrassed. Congress' approval rating is at 9%. In the history of this country, there's never been that sort of approval rating for any part of the government.

Poor, poor 'Conservatives'. The market is soaring now they have some assurance of stability ahead. And the private investors, with many trillions sidelined on those worries, may get into the market this year. That would lead to a vastly improved economy and employment. And a stirring chorus of 'Oh woe is me' from our board 'Conservatives'. They wish to see misery in our nation.

obama has guaranteed misery in our nation, I'm simply glad you are going to get what you voted for.

He just raised taxes on many of the parents whose children were shot and also on many of the devasted from Sandy. he's so frickin compassionate.

Yes, Newtown is a very upscale community. And the people that were so tragically affected their have far more political clout than most. We may finally see some sane laws concerning the weapons of war among us because of that.

You're welcome to find what's incorrect about my post.

However, you are not welcome to tell me what my handle should be.

As I said on another thread it's a tragedy for my grandkids...but I'm sitting pretty...no tax increase...SS and milretpay raise...6K in my pocket this AM on stock value increase...thank you to the assholes in DC....

You're welcome to find what's incorrect about my post.

However, you are not welcome to tell me what my handle should be.
What is silly about demanding accountability?

Democrats don't care what the consequences are, they only care about the win.

And that's bullshit.

No one who's been watching thinks that the Republicans were "championing" the causes of most Americans. Indeed they ran a man who in his heart thinks half the country are "leeches", and he picked a vice President who feels very much the same way.

The GOP came and comes off of petulant cry babies (literally) that are advocates for 1% of this country.

And those are the very same folks that had a big hand in destroying the economy.

wow sallow, you cheering for the defeat of the people in this country is sad..
and all over what? having taxes raised on certain citizens and asking this government CUT SPENDING first is now called, radical
I'm so ashamed of most of you

Last edited:

Forum List

Back