The Utter defeat of the Radical wing of the GOP.

Eh?

The people voted for Obama..and overwhelmingly. Congressional republicans lost seats in 2 houses.

:eusa_eh:

so that means ANYTHING Obama does is GREAT AND THE BEST thing for us with 8%unemployment, spending out of control, and now he is crowing about raising taxes on certain people in this country, and you baaa right along with him..
really dude

UE is below 8%.

Notice Willow never took my bet.

Because it will be going down..and pretty quickly.

fo sho, that's why he extended unemployment benefits AGAIN. :lol::lol::lol:

it's pretty clear you have that butt backwards.

Hey look! A left wing nut case disagrees with me! I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tell ya!

the fact that you think i'm far left is clear proof that you're so far right you don't know what normal is.

yes, i lean left. but far? no. and if you actually knew anything about what i think, you'd know that.

you don't... along with you not knowing much of anything else.

Actions speak louder than words idiot.

Happened with the passing of the "Fiscal Cliff" bill.

They looked silly. Completely so.

And in the end, President Obama and the Congressional Democrats got what they wanted.

Which ultimately is good for the country. As I post this, the DOW is soaring. Up 237 points.

:clap2:

Let's check back in a year. What happened last night is that Obama finally took ownership of the economy. There is no one to blame but himself when things continue to get worse over the coming year......and it will. The CBO says that the deal will add $3.9 TRILLION more to the debt. Keep in mind that NO spending cuts were in the deal. Also, there was a little shell game going on that the media and liberals swallowed hook, line and sinker. While the BUSH tax cuts (once claimed by liberals that they only helped the wealthy) were maintained, the payroll tax cuts were allowed to expire. That means 77% of Americans will see their take home pay reduced by an average of $1635 in 2013.

Imagine, more revenue for the government with no cut back on their spending. You guys just gave a shopoholic another credit card. Congrats! When the American people are taking it in the keester even worse at year end, we'll see if you guys are as happy with yourselves then. Probably so, since Obama will tell you it was the Republicans fault. I have a hint for you, no matter how many times he tells you he won't cum in your mouth, he will.

so that means ANYTHING Obama does is GREAT AND THE BEST thing for us with 8%unemployment, spending out of control, and now he is crowing about raising taxes on certain people in this country, and you baaa right along with him..
really dude

UE is below 8%.

Yep.

Good thing too.

And that's bullshit.

No one who's been watching thinks that the Republicans were "championing" the causes of most Americans. Indeed they ran a man who in his heart thinks half the country are "leeches", and he picked a vice President who feels very much the same way.

The GOP came and comes off of petulant cry babies (literally) that are advocates for 1% of this country.

And those are the very same folks that had a big hand in destroying the economy.

So, you think it's bull shit but all you can say is "They GOP are a bunch of meanies!"?

Fail.

What part of my post was incorrect?

If you folks and the GOP really "cared", they'd be advocating commissions to delve into just why the economy cratered and putting those responsible, behind bars.

Instead..they want to give them tax breaks.

Go figure.

Boy you are dense.

Did I say you were wrong? I just said your wandering vapid post did nothing to prove that what I said was bull shit?

Are you having reading comprehension trouble today?

And in the end, President Obama and the Congressional Democrats got what they wanted.

Which ultimately is good for the country. As I post this, the DOW is soaring. Up 237 points.

Let's check back in a year. What happened last night is that Obama finally took ownership of the economy. There is no one to blame but himself when things continue to get worse over the coming year......and it will. The CBO says that the deal will add $3.9 TRILLION more to the debt. Keep in mind that NO spending cuts were in the deal. Also, there was a little shell game going on that the media and liberals swallowed hook, line and sinker. While the BUSH tax cuts (once claimed by liberals that they only helped the wealthy) were maintained, the payroll tax cuts were allowed to expire. That means 77% of Americans will see their take home pay reduced by an average of $1635 in 2013.

Imagine, more revenue for the government with no cut back on their spending. You guys just gave a shopoholic another credit card. Congrats! When the American people are taking it in the keester even worse at year end, we'll see if you guys are as happy with yourselves then. Probably so, since Obama will tell you it was the Republicans fault. I have a hint for you, no matter how many times he tells you he won't cum in your mouth, he will.

Let's compare the "Shopholics".

Obama - Saving the auto industry, investing in new energy technology and saving the economy.

Bush - Starting 2 wars, spending on multiple exotic weapons systems and creating unfunded entitlements that benefit drug companies.

I think most went for Obama, because Bush Redux Romney..lost big.

And that's bullshit.

No one who's been watching thinks that the Republicans were "championing" the causes of most Americans. Indeed they ran a man who in his heart thinks half the country are "leeches", and he picked a vice President who feels very much the same way.

The GOP came and comes off of petulant cry babies (literally) that are advocates for 1% of this country.

And those are the very same folks that had a big hand in destroying the economy.

So, you think it's bull shit but all you can say is "They GOP are a bunch of meanies!"?

Fail.

If you folks and the GOP really "cared", they'd be advocating commissions to delve into just why the economy cratered and putting those responsible, behind bars.

Go figure.

"These two entities—Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac—are not facing any kind of financial crisis" -- Democrats 2008

Did that help?

There's another round of tax increases coming next year too. And the year after that. By then the number of "rich" fleeing the country will bring the definition of "rich" down to $100,000 a year.

Since when has the GOP stood up to the Democrats?

We all know what to do in 2014.

Watch the Democrats win more seats in Congress?

:cool:

Wouldn't be surprised. The stupid and lazy outnumber the smart and productive, and that trend will continue for a while.

UE is below 8%.

Yep.

Good thing too.

His legacy will be eight years of joblessness for America. I :clap2: him. he's gonna legalize 12 million more bonafide workers too. I :clap2: him. he's already gone down to Mexico and educated them in the use of food stamps, I :clap2: him, he wants to get the leecher class up to around 52%. and it won't take him long to do it,, so I :clap2:him. :D good times america, good times.

Fail.

Go figure.

Boy you are dense.

Did I say you were wrong? I just said your wandering vapid post did nothing to prove that what I said was bull shit?

Are you having reading comprehension trouble today?

So you're not saying I'm wrong but you are still advocating for the 1%..

Um..excuse me..but that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Obama - Saving the auto industry, investing in new energy technology and saving the economy.

Bush - Starting 2 wars, spending on multiple exotic weapons systems and creating unfunded entitlements that benefit drug companies.

You're really going to give this HE SAVED THE AUTO INDUSRTY SHIT?
you've went off the deep end with this man and don't care if we go with you

Since when has the GOP stood up to the Democrats?

We all know what to do in 2014.

Watch the Democrats win more seats in Congress?

:cool:

Wouldn't be surprised. The stupid and lazy outnumber the smart and productive, and that trend will continue for a while.

Well that's the feeling of the GOP as well.

Which is why they will continue to lose unless that changes.

obama "saved the auto industry" and the suckers in america who pay taxes lost 40 billion dollars they will never recover, I :clap2: him, he's waaaay far better than any sleazy used car salesman.

wow sallow, you cheering for the defeat of the people in this country is sad..
and all over what? having taxes raised on certain citizens..
I'm so ashamed of most of you

Eh?

The people voted for Obama..and overwhelmingly. Congressional republicans lost seats in 2 houses.

:eusa_eh:

Overwhelmingly? :lol: 51% is winning by a tiny margin. Don't get me wrong, 50.0000009% wins, but calling a squeaker overwhelmingly is stoopid.

You're really going to give this HE SAVED THE AUTO INDUSRTY SHIT?
you've went off the deep end with this man and don't care if we go with you

I'm am absolutely not off the deep end.

The Auto industry agrees with that viewpoint.

I'm in good company.

Forum List

Back