The USA needs to STOP supporting ISRAEL NOW

Let us all just consider the facts as they are today. Israel has the capability of annihilating the Palestinians but lack the desire. The Palestinians have the desire to annihilate the Israeli's but lack the capability. Thus would it not be in the Palestinians best interests to dump their leadership & seek peace with Israel?

The answer to this all is simple.

Nuke Mecca.

Turn your idol into slag. If your god Muhammad can't protect his pet Djin Allah, he isn't much of a god, is he?

We drop a low yield nuke on your idol, no more black stone, if your god is real, he'll protect your idol..
Is Watching From Afar a Mooslem? That would explain his hate for Israel and Jews.

Let us all just consider the facts as they are today. Israel has the capability of annihilating the Palestinians but lack the desire. The Palestinians have the desire to annihilate the Israeli's but lack the capability. Thus would it not be in the Palestinians best interests to dump their leadership & seek peace with Israel?
It would, but they are too driven by hate for Israel to do what’s right. Otherwise, they wouldn’t have HAMAS as their leaders.

It would, but they are too driven by hate for Israel to do what’s right. Otherwise, they wouldn’t have HAMAS as their leaders.
Hard to figure Palestinian mentality. The Arab countries (especially Jordan) have massacred the Palestinians by the tens of thousands & has anyone ever heard a single complaint about it from the Palestinians or their supporters? Israel makes peace offerings to them, grants their demand for a Jew free G,aza, saves Palestinian lives in Israeli hospitals & --- they hate Israel. Go figure.

Israel is a homeland for Jews, moron
Wrong
Is the land of “Israel” their true ancient homeland?

Promised Land

“Moses went up Mount Nebo to the top of Pisgah, looked over the promised land of Israel spread out before him, and died, at the age of one hundred and twenty, according to Talmudic legend on 7 Adar, his 120th birthday exactly.

Moab is the historical name for a mountainous strip of land in modern-day
Jordan running along the eastern shore of the Dead Sea.
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Moab

From there they moved to Egypt

(Gen 42:25 KJV) Then Joseph commanded to fill their sacks with corn, and to restore every man's money into his sack, and to give them provision for the way:

(Gen 45:20 KJV) Also regard not your stuff; for the good of all the land of Egypt is yours.

(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

Based on the above the “Promised Land” is not the land the Jews are occupying today. In biblical verse terms, the Jews were nomads who were wanderers living off of the land grazing their sheep on the open plains.

Then the question that needs to be asked---

Why do the Israelis call the land they live on today their ancestral land?
Because they are liars :)-

Oh? Where is that? :uhh:
Ezekiel
1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, set thy face toward Jerusalem, and drop thy word toward the holy places, and prophesy against the land of Israel,
3 And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I am against thee, and will draw forth my sword out of his sheath, and will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked.
4 Seeing then that I will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked, therefore shall my sword go forth out of his sheath against all flesh from the south to the north:
7 And it shall be, when they say unto thee, Wherefore sighest thou? that thou shalt answer, For the tidings; because it cometh: and every heart shall melt, and all hands shall be feeble, and every spirit shall faint, and all knees shall be weak as water: behold, it cometh, and shall be brought to pass, saith the Lord GOD.
9 Son of man, prophesy, and say, Thus saith the LORD; Say, A sword, a sword is sharpened, and also furbished:
12 Cry and howl, son of man: for it shall be upon my people, it shall be upon all the princes of Israel: terrors by reason of the sword shall be upon my people: smite therefore upon thy thigh.
13 Because it is a trial, and what if the sword contemn even the rod? it shall be no more, saith the Lord GOD.
17 I will also smite mine hands together, and I will cause my fury to rest: I the LORD have said it.
20 Appoint a way, that the sword may come to Rabbath of the Ammonites, and to Judah in Jerusalem the defenced.
24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.
25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.
29 Whiles they see vanity unto thee, whiles they divine a lie unto thee, to bring thee upon the necks of them that are slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity shall have an end.
30 Shall I cause it to return into his sheath? I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.
31 And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy.
32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.
According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
Going, going, gone :)-

Ezekiel
1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, set thy face toward Jerusalem, and drop thy word toward the holy places, and prophesy against the land of Israel,
3 And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I am against thee, and will draw forth my sword out of his sheath, and will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked.
4 Seeing then that I will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked, therefore shall my sword go forth out of his sheath against all flesh from the south to the north:
7 And it shall be, when they say unto thee, Wherefore sighest thou? that thou shalt answer, For the tidings; because it cometh: and every heart shall melt, and all hands shall be feeble, and every spirit shall faint, and all knees shall be weak as water: behold, it cometh, and shall be brought to pass, saith the Lord GOD.
9 Son of man, prophesy, and say, Thus saith the LORD; Say, A sword, a sword is sharpened, and also furbished:
12 Cry and howl, son of man: for it shall be upon my people, it shall be upon all the princes of Israel: terrors by reason of the sword shall be upon my people: smite therefore upon thy thigh.
13 Because it is a trial, and what if the sword contemn even the rod? it shall be no more, saith the Lord GOD.
17 I will also smite mine hands together, and I will cause my fury to rest: I the LORD have said it.
20 Appoint a way, that the sword may come to Rabbath of the Ammonites, and to Judah in Jerusalem the defenced.
24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.
25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.
29 Whiles they see vanity unto thee, whiles they divine a lie unto thee, to bring thee upon the necks of them that are slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity shall have an end.
30 Shall I cause it to return into his sheath? I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.
31 And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy.
32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.
According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
Going, going, gone:)-
That was a time long time ago in history when they were being wicked and turned from God and all in 1 place and God was fed up with their debauchery and rebelliousness.

Does not apply in 2022. That's allegedly around 40 centuries ago.

Last edited:
Does not apply in 2022. That's allegedly around 40 centuries ago.
Murdering children is not God's way.
idf shooting children - Google Search
Still, they could save themselves, it is not too late.

Just repent
Ask the Lord for forgiveness
Embrace the Palestinians as one of their own.

If they want salvation, this is what they need to do.

Sadly, they will not

And for this, they will no longer be remembered

:)-

Just repent

Sadly, they will not

Repent, you Jooooos!

You Muslims? Keep lobbing rockets, killing innocent Israelis, and electing Islamic terrorists who want to destroy Israel.

Wrong
Is the land of “Israel” their true ancient homeland?

Promised Land

“Moses went up Mount Nebo to the top of Pisgah, looked over the promised land of Israel spread out before him, and died, at the age of one hundred and twenty, according to Talmudic legend on 7 Adar, his 120th birthday exactly.

Moab is the historical name for a mountainous strip of land in modern-day Jordan running along the eastern shore of the Dead Sea.
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Moab

From there they moved to Egypt

(Gen 42:25 KJV) Then Joseph commanded to fill their sacks with corn, and to restore every man's money into his sack, and to give them provision for the way:

(Gen 45:20 KJV) Also regard not your stuff; for the good of all the land of Egypt is yours.

(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

Based on the above the “Promised Land” is not the land the Jews are occupying today. In biblical verse terms, the Jews were nomads who were wanderers living off of the land grazing their sheep on the open plains.

Then the question that needs to be asked---

Why do the Israelis call the land they live on today their ancestral land?
Because they are liars :)-

Ancient Israel included all of Jordan - we know that,

Still you Arabs demand that the Jews be denied even the portion of their homeland that they have,

"Not one grain of sand" is the PLO/Hamas position.

Ancient Israel included all of Jordan - we know that,

Still you Arabs demand that the Jews be denied even the portion of their homeland that they have,

"Not one grain of sand" is the PLO/Hamas position.
And they never criticize the Arabs for driving 850,000 Jews from their homes, and stealing their land and property. Nope. They’re just focused on the tiny sliver of land and trying to wrestle that away from Jews as well. Their goal is a Juden-free Middle East.

Just repent

Sadly, they will not

Stop using your children as human shields.

Problem solved.

And they never criticize the Arabs for driving 850,000 Jews from their homes, and stealing their land and property. Nope. They’re just focused on the tiny sliver of land and trying to wrestle that away from Jews as well. Their goal is a Juden-free Middle East.
And they never criticize the Arabs for driving 850,000 Jews from their homes,
Where is the Jewish BDS? I will support that.

The USA needs to STOP supporting ISRAEL NOW

The USA has looked the other way
while Israelis murder Palestinian children

The USA has looked the other way while Israelis destroy Palestinian fishing boats.

The USA has looked the other way while Israelis murder American citizens.

The USA has looked the other way while Israelis destroy Palestinian villages and then build illegally on top of the rubble.

28 Dec 2022
Benjamin Netanyahu’s
incoming hardline government put West Bank settlement expansion at the top of its list of priorities on Wednesday, vowing to legalise dozens of illegally built outposts and annex the occupied territory as part of its coalition deal with its ultranational allies.
Netanyahu government makes West Bank settlement expansion its priority

We, as Americans, including American Jews must band together and demand that we, citizens of America STOP giving Israel money.
We must make our voices heard in Congress and directly to Biden.

Israel should be designated a terrorist state.

opinions welcome
Stop trying to exterminate the Palestinian people

Forum List

Back