The US military budget can be poured into a garbage dump

Don't worry buddy, old Vlad did not scare those in the know to much with his weopons surprises! You see we are not so afraid as to have to pund our chest. We keep our advantages under our belts. We do not inform the whole fucking world!
There was the first American who understood the meaning of my topic ...
But he, unfortunately, is not smart

Because you are a genuine Russian troll. Others on here are only fake wanna-be Russian trolls, so you have special protected status.
So tell me: Who is going to win the American election in 2020, after you get done? Please let me know so I can place my bet and win big.
It's funny ...
I have a complex instrument.
It's called the SHOVEL ...
Come to Russia, I'll let you work :04:

Because you are a genuine Russian troll. Others on here are only fake wanna-be Russian trolls, so you have special protected status.
So tell me: Who is going to win the American election in 2020, after you get done? Please let me know so I can place my bet and win big.
It's funny ...
I have a complex instrument.
It's called the SHOVEL ...
Come to Russia, I'll let you work :04:

Screw that. We still have plenty of Mexicans here to do our shoveling for us.

That's because we're more efficient. We can kill more shitheads with what fits in a garbage can, than most countries can with what fits in a dumpster.

Were it not for other countries stealing our military technology, they'd still be using rocks and sticks.

Stealing? We made a tidy profit SELLING them our military hardware.

Aaaa ...
That is, you do not know how to work as a shovel and invite "illegals"?
------------------------------------------
I can work and I'm never shy about physical labor
Teach?

By the way, did you see my house that I myself built?

That's because we're more efficient. We can kill more shitheads with what fits in a garbage can, than most countries can with what fits in a dumpster.

Were it not for other countries stealing our military technology, they'd still be using rocks and sticks.

Stealing? We made a tidy profit SELLING them our military hardware.

Well to be truthful, Bill Clinton did actually sell China some of our nuclear weapons technology. And then there was Obama's $1.8 billion dollars stacked up on pallets, headed for Iran.

Aaaa ...
That is, you do not know how to work as a shovel and invite "illegals"?
I can work and I'm never shy about physical labor
Teach?

By the way, did you see my house that I myself built?

Comrade Farmer, I did more than my fair share of the business end of a shovel. And you know it. I was born with a silver spade up my rectum. There are millions of Americans that either have used or ahve used Shvoels and hard work. Our enemies don't think so and learn the hard way when we are attacked. We have Units that we can't send to the Middle East. They play way too rough. Remember this, if they are needed they can be sent in to play to win anytime. As it stands, there are enough there that also know how to play hard enough to win. Your leaders didn't believe that and had their asses handed to them.

You already know I am not stupid. I also gave you that same consideration. Please do not do anything to reverse that decision.

Don't worry buddy, old Vlad did not scare those in the know to much with his weopons surprises! You see we are not so afraid as to have to pund our chest. We keep our advantages under our belts. We do not inform the whole fucking world!
Ya, we are so impressed with your vodka soaked ass. We are afraid of you russians too. Remind me again how long has your government been around. How long did the last one last. We are shaking in our boots buddy! Wanna talk aboutn the qulity of life in your country vs. ours. I mean how fucking stupid can a country be to drain an entire sea. You know we have satilites we know you dumb fucks drained an entire sea. Or at least I do. I know most on here are full of shit, but "I am your huckleberry, mother fucker".

Ya, we are so impressed with your vodka soaked ass. We are afraid of you russians too. Remind me again how long has your government been around. How long did the last one last. We are shaking in our boots buddy! Wanna talk aboutn the qulity of life in your country vs. ours. I mean how fucking stupid can a country be to drain an entire sea. You know we have satilites we know you dumb fucks drained an entire sea. Or at least I do. I know most on here are full of shit, but "I am your huckleberry, mother fucker".

:crying:
Write more ...
I like to read "poems of idiots"

:crying:
Write more ...
I like to read "poems of idiots"
i notice no retort. I have shut you up twice now. give up before I destroy that fantasy in your head!

i notice no retort. I have shut you up twice now. give up before I destroy that fantasy in your head!
Actually, I do not know who you are and when "you destroyed me twice" ...
Sorry, maybe I did not notice you under my feet ... :04:

In Moscow - 4 am ...
I went to bed ...
-------------------------------------
Americans, you have to think and prepare a lot, to dare to argue with me ...

i notice you conveniantly ignoring my points. Just why is that?
Because while you are uninteresting to me.
You can remove your "points", "likes" and everything else ...

Спокойной Ночи!
Buddy you are such a narcissist, I am not sure you be interested in any thing but your self.

Most Russians I've met who came to the US are dainty little snowlflakes whose Politburo daddies and mommies had enough money to send them to school here. They're very much like our own liberals in that they think they're so refined and intelligent but basically underneath, they're just hamfisted peasants.

The Russian women who move to the US are the worst. They're high-maintenance, vain, and materialistic. They always seem to have a hard time fitting in, they're awkward, they tend to dress garishly and know very little about style and grace.

Most Russians I've met who came to the US are dainty little snowlflakes whose Politburo daddies and mommies had enough money to send them to school here. They're very much like our own liberals
It's true, since the 21st century ...
Rich parents send their children from Russia to "study" in Britain or America ...
But, in fact, they do it not for education, but in order to preserve their capital. They want to escape from Russia when the COURT and Justice gets to their capitals ...
It's very hard for a simple emigrant from Russia to survive in America.
-----------------------------------------
Stop writing about Women ...

Ask a question worthy of answering. What is your question?
The US budget implied the creation of an "anti-missile shield" ...
This device is spent a lot of American money ...
-------------------------------------------
Now - this is not a "shield", but a "leaky fence" ...
What's not clear?

=====================================
I'm interested ...
In America, "Freedom and Democracy", therefore, the American People must call to account the American Government and Analysts, who forced ordinary Americans to pay taxes to create such a "shield" ....
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------
Tell me, how will the American people punish the stupid American Government? Will Monopolies allow you to do this? :04:

Or, you, as usual, will run with posters "Trump-goat" and yell in the streets?

Forum List

Back