The US military budget can be poured into a garbage dump

Selivan

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2018
USSR
I believe that there are literate Americans at this forum?

You all understand ...
:oops8:

go-suck-a-bag-of-dicks-313merca-com-funny-co-16003624.png

That's because we're more efficient. We can kill more shitheads with what fits in a garbage can, than most countries can with what fits in a dumpster.

Were it not for other countries stealing our military technology, they'd still be using rocks and sticks.

• Banned
I'll wait when they appear on my branch. Literate Americans

Do they pay you in rubles or dollars?

Who the hell wants rubles? Even the most staunch Russian trolls like getting paid in good old American greenbacks.
:CryingCow:

Face it, dude. American greenbacks are currency everybody wants, no matter where they are in the world. With enough of those, a man can be a King.

Ask any Russian prostitute what her preferred payment method is and I doubt that she'd say "Rubles or Paypal".

Why, when Selivan is talking, are there too many Moderators and Administrators on the forum?
:04:

Why, when Selivan is talking, are there too many Moderators and Administrators on the forum?
:04:

Because you are a genuine Russian troll. Others on here are only fake wanna-be Russian trolls, so you have special protected status.

So tell me: Who is going to win the American election in 2020, after you get done? Please let me know so I can place my bet and win big.

Forum List

Back