The Udder Silliness of Star Wars

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Star Wars suxors, firstly.

Ben Shapiro does an excellent take down of the last Star Wars movie and I totally agree but I will add a few new things below.

But further:
1. The scene where Luke is milking some sea cow is completely pointless and merely adds more time to an already overly long movie. The Producers of this movie could not have done more to piss on the audience than to do such gratuitous scenes.

2. The whole concept of a rebellion that exists primarily in the form of some remnant fleet hiding in the stars is just bullshit. Revolutions grow among the populace, not asteroids. That is where the Star wars rebels should be focusing and just take thee Empire apart one official at a time. That is how Michael Collins and other successful revolutionaires have always done it.

3. Star Wars has gone 100% PC and totally sucks now.

The only reason I will ever pay to go see a Star Wars movie again is morbid curiosity.

Liberals destroy everything that they get control of, even Star Wars as they cannot help their deep seated desire to turn everything that they can into a propaganda fest.

I'm a comic book nerd, and five minutes in I wanted to give Shapiro a swirly, and steal his lunch money.

Look at every remake. The main guy is either a fag or lezbo and or black fag or lezbo.

After viewing the load of PC diversity, I lost all interest in seeing the lastest Star Wars propaganda piece.

Forum List

Back