Feminist director of the next Disney Star Wars movie says her goal is to "make men uncomfortable, I enjoy making men uncomfortable".

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

Jesus. Haven't they done enough to star wars already? Now they put a woman in charge of it that purposefully trying to make things that make men uncomfortable?

We can't even have a fake, fictional universe that isn't real without some social agenda twat trying to inject reality into it?

Seems Disney is doubling down on their double down.

GC7xbBOaAAAV0f7

Jesus. Haven't they done enough to star wars already? Now they put a woman in charge of it that purposefully trying to make things that make men uncomfortable?

We can't even have a fake, fictional universe that isn't real without some social agenda twat trying to inject reality into it?

GC7xbBOaAAAV0f7

Hey, here's an Idea!

If you dislike Disney movies (which I do), Don't Watch Them!

I'm not sure whether "uncomfortable" is the right adjective, but I find it rather nauseating that so many recent works of fiction go out of their way to put women in "bad-ass" roles and doing bad-ass things. Life doesn't work that way and women don't think that way. They are not physically strong enough and they are not mentally attuned to reaching their objectives by force. Ask any competent psychologist.

Fiction is fiction, but I don't see the point of creating in young women (the only ones who might watch the next Star Wars film) the phony theme that they "can do anything a man can do, only better." Some things yes, but not what they are portraying in the film.

GC7xbBOaAAAV0f7

Putting people in uncomfortable places to examine the world around us is kind of the entire point of art. :dunno:

I'm not sure whether "uncomfortable" is the right adjective, but I find it rather nauseating that so many recent works of fiction go out of their way to put women in "bad-ass" roles and doing bad-ass things. Life doesn't work that way and women don't think that way. They are not physically strong enough and they are not mentally attuned to reaching their objectives by force. Ask any competent psychologist.

Fiction is fiction, but I don't see the point of creating in young women (the only ones who might watch the next Star Wars film) the phony theme that they "can do anything a man can do, only better." Some things yes, but not what they are portraying in the film.
Is Rambo supposed to be an accurate portrayal of what a man can do? :lmao:

Hey, here’s an idea!

If you dislike statues, Don’t Look At Them!
Public funded statues to slavers aren't the same as you spending your own money to go watch a movie. As long as you want the public to maintain those statues we the public get a say.

Public funded statues to slavers aren't the same as you spending your own money to go watch a movie. As long as you want the public to maintain those statues we the public get a say.

Except for publicly funded schools. Isn’t that right?

So, based on your comments, you would be happy to get into the ring with Alexa Grasso or Katie Taylor? Since they are just women and could not possibly match you as a man.

Meanwhile they made Ripley a bad ass in multiple Alien movies without even trying.

Television tells us to go see ... how can we not obey? ...

Disney and Charter were spatting a few months ago ... and the Charter service was not worth anything without the Disney package ... the sad part is once Disney came back on, it still wasn't worth the cost ...

Why would anyone pay extra to watch the movies? ... anyone above the age of 12 say ...

Forum List

Back