Anyone try the new Star Wars game that came out this morning?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

Unlike all the other new Star Wars properties this isn't trying to shove some woke agenda down everyone's throat.

Game is made by Respawn, the creators of Call of Duty Modern Warfare.

I got up around 3 am to play a couple hours before work. Game plays like a cross between a general action adventure game and Dark Souls. Played through the first main boss. Story is legit and interesting (continuation from the last game, Fallen Order) Graphics are phenomenal and the combat is an absolute blast.

If you're a gamer and you like Star Wars give it a shot.

Cry more ffs.

This forum literally says ANYTHING goes

Yeah but that forum specifically is about video games. Which is where people who play video games go to talk about games.

If anything goes then why even bother having all the other forum categories at all and just everything be pumped general?

I didn't say anything and you're decide to hurl pitiful insults? I can see why your post count vs reaction score is what it is. Oh well, easy fix, just put you on ignore.

• Banned
Yeah but that forum specifically is about video games. Which is where people who play video games go to talk about games.

If anything goes then why even bother having all the other forum categories at all and just everything be pumped general?

I didn't say anything and you're decide to hurl pitiful insults? I can see why your post count vs reaction score is what it is. Oh well, easy fix, just put you on ignore.
Screenshot_20230428_095610_Chrome.jpg

Boofuckinghoo

• Banned
I can see why your post count vs reaction score is what it is
Also, if you deem your self value or anyone else's off of digital pats on the back you have SEVERE self esteem issues.
I have literally never looked up those stats and think those who do are true losers.

No. But speaking of…for the 40th anniversary of SW Regal theaters is showing Return of The Jedi ( some showing in IMAX). Look into it if you are interested.

Forum List

Back