Feminist director of the next Disney Star Wars movie says her goal is to "make men uncomfortable, I enjoy making men uncomfortable".

^Look at this racist thinking his meme war means something. 😄

You frail whites wish you could control minorities. Have you seen Biden's poll numbers? Soft white liberals are losing the progressive youth who want to bury your culture and shit on its grave. 😄

I have seen Biden's poll numbers. Your cult is getting smaller everyday. :auiqs.jpg: Even a lot of your fellow slaves have opened their eyes. But not you, Stephen! No, you're sticking by Monsieur Candy till the very end!

LOL

1704481824297.png

I have seen Biden's poll numbers. Your cult is getting smaller everyday. :auiqs.jpg: Even a lot of your fellow slaves have opened their eyes. But not you, Stephen! No, you're sticking by Monsieur Candy till the very end!

LOL

View attachment 883809
You Bingos don't know how to read poll numbers. Biden isn't losing younger voters because they prefer Republicans, it's because he isn't aggressive enough with Republicans and moderates. Biden is also a frail white just of a different sort.

^Look at this racist thinking his meme war means something. 😄

You frail whites wish you could control minorities. Have you seen Biden's poll numbers? Soft white liberals are losing the progressive youth who want to bury your culture and shit on its grave. 😄
You and Fort Fuck Indiana use the same terms, like "frail whites". You fucking fuck faced shit cocks are all the same - mindless zombie parrots. [insert emoticon]

Jesus. Haven't they done enough to star wars already? Now they put a woman in charge of it that purposefully trying to make things that make men uncomfortable?

We can't even have a fake, fictional universe that isn't real without some social agenda twat trying to inject reality into it?

Seems Disney is doubling down on their double down.

GC7xbBOaAAAV0f7

Considering most men would be uncomfortable underneath a cow, she is correct.

You and Fort Fuck Indiana use the same terms, like "frail whites". You fucking fuck faced shit cocks are all the same - mindless zombie parrots. [insert emoticon]

They're actually the same person. He fucked up the login and used a Stephen term (fail whites) when pretending to be Fort Fun Indiana. These fuckups always blow it sooner or later.

lol

Frail whites, fail whites, cuck whites and white wing are all terms I popularized around here. People use them because they resonate. When you hear the word frail white you immediately think of someone on Fox crying because Target displayed four black Santas with four white santas AND THAT ISNT PROPORTIONAL TO ACTUAL DEMOGRAPHICS! IT'S A WAR ON CHRISTMAS AND WHITE PEOPLE!.... Seriously though I believe Lisa558 actually created that thread.... :lmao:

Frail whites, fail whites, cuck whites and white wing are all terms I popularized around here. People use them because they resonate. When you hear the word frail white you immediately think of someone on Fox crying because Target displayed four black Santas with four white santas AND THAT ISNT PROPORTIONAL TO ACTUAL DEMOGRAPHICS! IT'S A WAR ON CHRISTMAS AND WHITE PEOPLE!.... Seriously though I believe Lisa558 actually created that thread.... :lmao:

"Fail white" is the people you vote for, Stephen. Your masters.

LOL

1704483121772.png

🤡

Forum List

Back