The type of immigrants the Founding Fathers had in mind

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
This young lady is the type of immigrant the Founding Fathers had in mind when creating this free country.

Someone who is in dire need of having a free life, without the indoctrination of a diseased government or overlords using you.

The Founding Fathers did NOT have in mind, diseased, lazy pieces of shit looking for FREE HANDOUTS, selling drugs to kids, raping/torturing young people, stealing kids for drug mules and sex slaves, or stealing and murdering innocent Americans.

THIS young lady BELONGS here in the USA, because she was in need of help and freedom. And she finally got it.
If the USA wasn't here for her to run to, she would have probably died or killed herself. I am glad she ran and found us.

But they knew about criminals and terrorists and opened the borders regardless?
North Carolina did, in the early 18th century. Opened the doors to anyone and everyone, Blackbeard being one of the most famous. He, like anyone else that desired, got a new start with a clean slate. For him, it didn't last long. But for others, who repopulated Western North Carolina after the Tuscarora War, it was the parents of the "Overmountain Men" of Revolutionary War fame.

This young lady is the type of immigrant the Founding Fathers had in mind when creating this free country.

Someone who is in dire need of having a free life, without the indoctrination of a diseased government or overlords using you.

The Founding Fathers did NOT have in mind, diseased, lazy pieces of shit looking for FREE HANDOUTS, selling drugs to kids, raping/torturing young people, stealing kids for drug mules and sex slaves, or stealing and murdering innocent Americans.

THIS young lady BELONGS here in the USA, because she was in need of help and freedom. And she finally got it.
If the USA wasn't here for her to run to, she would have probably died or killed herself. I am glad she ran and found us.

The type of immigrant the Founding Fathers had in mind was white only.

The country has since changed.

Libs like you only see skin color when the op was talking about character

No, I'm literally talking about immigration law, doofus.

The Naturalization Act of 1790 (1 Stat. 103, enacted March 26, 1790) was a law of the United States Congress that set the first uniform rules for the granting of United States citizenship by naturalization. The law limited naturalization to "free White person(s) ... of good character", thus excluding Native Americans, indentured servants, enslaved people, free black people, and later Asians, although free black people were allowed citizenship at the state level in many states. The courts also associated whiteness with Christianity and thus excluded Muslim immigrants from citizenship until the decision Ex Parte Mohriez recognized citizenship for a Saudi Muslim man in 1944.[5]

You’d have a hard time finding any country that welcomed complete aliens with wildly different cultures or religions in 1790

And America was no exception

And not even all whites were accepted unless they were of good character

Maybe so, but the point is, the world has changed, America has changed, so why hold up what people thought in 1790 as the standard for immigration?

Look, do I think we can take in every immigrant who wants to come here? Of course not.

I agree with conservatives that the border has problems; I just don't think they want to have serious discussions about what's causing the border crisis and how maybe we can solve them.

Forum List

Back