The type of immigrants the Founding Fathers had in mind

Maybe so, but the point is, the world has changed, America has changed, so why hold up what people thought in 1790 as the standard for immigration?

Look, do I think we can take in every immigrant who wants to come here? Of course not.

I agree with conservatives that the border has problems; I just don't think they want to have serious discussions about what's causing the border crisis and how maybe we can solve them.
Whats changed is liberals no longer want immigrants who will improve the country

Whats changed is liberals no longer want immigrants who will improve the country

That's what people like you would have said in 1882 when they passed laws banning Chinese and in 1924 when they shut down immigration for most nonwhites.

Nice try Skippy

Except that our founders were Liberals
But far different from the libs promoting drag queens strutting their stuff in front of children today

The Founders wanted immigrants to be chosen carefully rather than just accepting whatever the cat drags in

But far different from the libs promoting drag queens strutting their stuff in front of children today

The Founders wanted immigrants to be chosen carefully rather than just accepting whatever the cat drags in

Why would you expect political leaders from 240 years ago to hold the same views as they do today?

Why would you expect political leaders from 240 years ago to hold the same views as they do today?
I hope they would still limit immigration to the best and brightest based on the need of the US alone

Something that left does not practice

I hope they would still limit immigration to the best and brightest based on the need of the US alone

Something that left does not practice

Our country was built on immigration
And no, they were not the best and brightest

The best and brightest don’t have to immigrate

Our country was built on immigration
And no, they were not the best and brightest
America admitted only the immigrants that we needed and wanted

As for bring the best and brightest the US has long attracted some of the best minds in the world

America admitted only the immigrants that we needed and wanted

As for bring the best and brightest the US has long attracted some of the best minds in the world
We admitted millions of immigrants

They were tested on arrival for diseases not whether they were the best and brightest

And yes, Conservatives of the day complained that they were taking jobs away from Americans, that they were criminals and thugs, that they didn’t speak English, that they were ruining our culture

They were tested on arrival for diseases not whether they were the best and brightest
Since the immigrants were from europe it was assumed they wete the best in the world available

Of course thats considered racist today

But it was the universal human norm during colonial times

Since the immigrants were from europe it was assumed they wete the best in the world available

Of course thats considered racist today

But it was the universal human norm during colonial times

There were intelligent hard working immigrants from China and Japan.
Conservatives passed laws to keep them out

This young lady is the type of immigrant the Founding Fathers had in mind when creating this free country.

Someone who is in dire need of having a free life, without the indoctrination of a diseased government or overlords using you.

The Founding Fathers did NOT have in mind, diseased, lazy pieces of shit looking for FREE HANDOUTS, selling drugs to kids, raping/torturing young people, stealing kids for drug mules and sex slaves, or stealing and murdering innocent Americans.

THIS young lady BELONGS here in the USA, because she was in need of help and freedom. And she finally got it.
If the USA wasn't here for her to run to, she would have probably died or killed herself. I am glad she ran and found us.

It must be a powerful video if libs are afraid to let us see it

No, but he was the best and the brightest. Certainly not of the caliber that Brandon is welcoming in.
Einstein came here because of persecution and fear for his safety
Like millions of others

Forum List

Back