CDZ The two biggest mistakes of George W. Bush

Why do think Quayle was an idiot? Why do you think Clarence Thomas has a low IQ?

I am betting they would blow yours out the door.
IF you had a brain you'd realize they were idiots.

My IQ is certified by my membership in the most famous High IQ Org in the country.
The vast pile of garbage here (like you) would not be able to realize that.
You think this is a cheering section/hockey game.
bye.
`

So is mine, dumbass! But I don't need to be smart to know when someone is talking out of their ass.

1. Invading Iraq instead of Iran

2. Touting islam is a religion of peace.

1. Ignoring the CRA housing bubble.

2. Trying to turn Iraq into a Western style democracy.

Bush made many huge,huge mistakes, but now the media touts the bush's as just being so fantastic....ridiculous.

The media is a much bigger threat than anything in the Middle East alone. They use middle easterners to attack our nation.

The media uses middle easterners to attack the United States?

Tell us more- this is fascinating.

(Fascists always despise the media, because media provides a counterpoint to the lies and propaganda of fascists, so Fascists quickly find ways to either ban media- or to convince their followers that the media is the enemy and that they should not believe anything not diseminated through the official propaganda sources.

1. Invading Iraq instead of Iran

2. Touting islam is a religion of peace.

Bush made many huge,huge mistakes, but now the media touts the bush's as just being so fantastic....ridiculous.

The media is a much bigger threat than anything in the Middle East alone. They use middle easterners to attack our nation.
The media protects us from the excesses of government

False. They used to do that, but now they just push their own agenda, that's been proven time and time again.

And by 'proven time and time again' you mean that is what Lying Donnie keeps telling you.

I will gladly compare the veracity of CNN to Donald Trump anytime.

False. They used to do that, but now they just push their own agenda, that's been proven time and time again.

Now, more than ever, the media has a responsibility of informing the public of factual innacuracies of the President

We have a president intent on lying to the public and attacking a media that holds him accountable

Even Nixon was not this bad

Obama was worse, ,and the media was nowhere to be seen

Just Stop It !

No, Obama was not worse, Hillary was not worse, Bill Clinton was not worse

None of the Bush’s were worse, Ted Cruz is not worse, John McCain was not worse

Trump is one of a kind. A Political Snake oil salesman with no values and no integrity

And the next Republican President will be a worse liar then Trump according to you.

I've been here what 2 months and already you have zero credibility with me. Obama was a bigger liar than Trump, and nearly every word that came out of Hillary's mouth is a lie.
Fascinating.

Because nearly every word that comes out of Lying Donnie's mouth is a lie.

I have never in my voting life seen any President lie as much as Trump- all Presidents lie- sometimes frankly they have to- but Trump lies about both petty things and big things.

Just Stop It !

Trump is one of a kind. A Political Snake oil salesman with no values and no integrity

And the next Republican President will be a worse liar then Trump according to you.

I've been here what 2 months and already you have zero credibility with me. Obama was a bigger liar than Trump, and nearly every word that came out of Hillary's mouth is a lie.
Oh Please!
Save us the bullshit

Nobody has been or will be worse than Trump. He is a political anomaly

Obama had integrity, Hillary had integrity, the Bush family had integrity, McCain had integrity

Trump scoffs at the idea and openly mocks us with his lies, hypocrisy and mistruths​

Obama had integrity ? LOL people with integrity don't do half the shit Obama did while in office.

OK ...let’s go there
Provide some examples and we can discuss

Okay, let's do discuss will be hilarious watching you try to defend Obama's honor.

Let's start at the very beginning

A man of integrity doesn't allow the very obvious instance of voter intimidation to be dropped simply because of the color of the perpetrator's skin. A person of integrity demands that those people be held accountable.

In case you have forgotten the details, or indeed never knew them.

New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case - Wikipedia

It was determined by multiple agencies that the DoJ dropped the case becuase the defendentes were black and then attempted to cover that up. Now, obviously, you will argue that Obama wasn't involved in that, and that may be true, but Obama was the President and he could have and should have at any time told Holder "no we are prosecuting these people" a man of integrity would have, and to prove this, let me ask you what your reaction would have been if Jeff Sessions had told Rosenstein "no you're not naming a special prosecutor?" Why we all know you would have exploded over Trump not over riding his AG .

Now, I don't really get the feeling that you're an honest person who wants to debate on a basis of facts, but perhaps you will surprise me.

So I read the Wikipedia page- and can't find those multiple agencies that said that the DOJ dropped the case because the Defendants were black.

Now if we want to speak about race and integrity- lets delve back into Trump's history of race:

True: Feds sued Trump for housing discrimination

In the 1970's the company Trump was running was sued for refusing to rent properties to blacks and Puerto Ricans. The Feds had actual evidence that showed that discrimination based upon race was occurring. Trump argued that he wasn't really responsible- but didn't take any steps to change anything until after his countersuit against the Feds was thrown out and he was forced to settle to keep the case out of the courts.

It is always comical to hear the Liberals complain about the Iraq War when Gore, Kerry and both the Clintons (along with most the Democrat leadership) supported the invasion of Iraq.
I opposed the Iraq war then- still do.

What about you?

Now, more than ever, the media has a responsibility of informing the public of factual innacuracies of the President

We have a president intent on lying to the public and attacking a media that holds him accountable

Just Stop It !

Fascinating.

I have never in my voting life seen any President lie as much as Trump- all Presidents lie- sometimes frankly they have to- but Trump lies about both petty things and big things.

And how many things he said cost you money?

It is always comical to hear the Liberals complain about the Iraq War when Gore, Kerry and both the Clintons (along with most the Democrat leadership) supported the invasion of Iraq.

What about you?

I am a real Conservative that believes in non interventionism. I did not get caught up in the patriotic frenzy during the invasion that many of my fellow Conservatives did. I saw no reason to invade Iraq when they had nothing to do with 911.

In 2000 Bush ran on a platform of no nation building but didn't live up to it once elected. In 2004 Kerry (although he talked out of both sides of his mouth depending on his audience) had supported the invasion and ran on a platform to continue the war in Iraq so he wasn't much of an alternative. Of course he was unacceptable for many other reasons.

Both of the Bush Presidents were big government Progressives. Better than Democrats in relative terms but that is not saying much.

What about you?

I am a real Conservative that believes in non interventionism. I did not get caught up in the patriotic frenzy during the invasion that many of my fellow Conservatives did. I saw no reason to invade Iraq when they had nothing to do with 911.

In 2000 Bush ran on a platform of no nation building but didn't live up to it once elected. In 2004 Kerry (although he talked out of both sides of his mouth depending on his audience) had supported the invasion and ran on a platform to continue the war in Iraq so he wasn't much of an alternative. Of course he was unacceptable for many other reasons.

Both of the Bush Presidents were big government Progressives. Better than Democrats in relative terms but that is not saying much.

These political wars do not work.

To win a war, you not only have to have the resolve to beat them on the battle field, which I think is the easy part, you may as well plan to stay like they are still in South Korea and even Germany. In fact, in Germany there were insurgencies for over a decade after Hitler shot himself, and that is without any hostile Nazi countries around them supplying them men and arms.

Now picture what the US is up against in the Middle East with all countries hostile to the US and willing to supply arms and men to the mission.

It's like pounding sand.

Just Stop It !

Fascinating.

His tax reform cost me money

Just Stop It !

Fascinating.

Don't want to pay your fair share, eh?

What are you, an anarchist?

Just Stop It !

Fascinating.

Don't want to pay your fair share, eh?

What are you, an anarchist?
Shift those goal posts

Trump didn’t cost you money
Then......you are an anarchist if you don’t pay the money he cost you

And by 'proven time and time again' you mean that is what Lying Donnie keeps telling you.

LOL you would lose that bet every time. CNN is so dishonest that their viewerhip has fell below that of Nick at Night LOL

LOL you would lose that bet every time. CNN is so dishonest that their viewerhip has fell below that of Nick at Night LOL
CNN has a long history of journalistic integrity

Trump has never shown integrity

OMG

CNN has integrity lol

And funny that Trump wasn't a liar until he decided to be a Republican and then suddenly he's literally Hitler as well as a liar. You people are so transparent

OMG

CNN has integrity lol

And funny that Trump wasn't a liar until he decided to be a Republican and then suddenly he's literally Hitler as well as a liar. You people are so transparent

I have followed Trump since before you were born
He has always been a liar

OMG

CNN has integrity lol

I note that you won't take me up on the challenge.

Donald Trump has a long history of lying and cheating people.

Trump has no history of 'integrity'- none at all.

I again will challenge you- lets compare the honesty of CNN to Trump.

(spoiler alert- CNN is more honest than Donald Trump)

OMG

CNN has integrity lol

I will repeat , every American ever born lies.

Take me up on it then.

Here is my challenge- I will look for the most recent Trump lie, and you respond back with the most recent CNN lie.

And to be fair- we will not count anything as a lie if either party has admitted their mistake.

OMG

CNN has integrity lol

Well I guess that excuses Donald Trump's voluminous record of lies.

Trump is lyingest President we have ever had- by sheer public volume.

Yet you attack CNN for its 'integrity'?

Here is my challenge- I will look for the most recent Trump lie, and you respond back with the most recent CNN lie.
Rules
1) a FALSE statement will be counted as a lie- by either Trump or CNN
2) But we will not count anything as a lie if either party has admitted their mistake.
3) And to put a limit on it- we will only go back 30 days

Here is a Trump lie:
Even President Ronald Reagan tried for 8 years to build a Border Wall, or Fence, and was unable to do so. Others also have tried. We will get it done, one way or the other!

Except Reagan didn't try to have a Border wall built....except for that......

Take me up on it then.

And to be fair- we will not count anything as a lie if either party has admitted their mistake.

OMG

CNN has integrity lol

Well I guess that excuses Donald Trump's voluminous record of lies.

Trump is lyingest President we have ever had- by sheer public volume.

Yet you attack CNN for its 'integrity'?

Rules
1) a FALSE statement will be counted as a lie- by either Trump or CNN
2) But we will not count anything as a lie if either party has admitted their mistake.
3) And to put a limit on it- we will only go back 30 days

Here is a Trump lie:
Even President Ronald Reagan tried for 8 years to build a Border Wall, or Fence, and was unable to do so. Others also have tried. We will get it done, one way or the other!

Except Reagan didn't try to have a Border wall built....except for that......

Okay see your last example proves why the exercise is pointless. Reagan DID try to get a border FENCE built, and big deal if Trump says wall instead of fence, that doesn't make his statement a lie

Forum List

Back