CDZ The two biggest mistakes of George W. Bush

Quayle , thats a long time ago . I don't remember much about him except some spelling mistake which was foolish lefty games . V.P. doesn't do much . See 'biden' or Pence as proof of that Statement RWinger .

Quayle , thats a long time ago . I don't remember much about him except some spelling mistake which was foolish lefty games . V.P. doesn't do much . See 'biden' or Pence as proof of that Statement RWinger .

One only has to look at the political career of Dan Quayle
Young, good looking VP in the prime of his career

Never did much once Bush left office

Lightweight

1. Invading Iraq instead of Iran

2. Touting islam is a religion of peace.

1. Ignoring the CRA housing bubble.

2. Trying to turn Iraq into a Western style democracy.

Bush made many huge,huge mistakes, but now the media touts the bush's as just being so fantastic....ridiculous.

The media is a much bigger threat than anything in the Middle East alone. They use middle easterners to attack our nation.

Bush made many huge,huge mistakes, but now the media touts the bush's as just being so fantastic....ridiculous.

The media is a much bigger threat than anything in the Middle East alone. They use middle easterners to attack our nation.
The media protects us from the excesses of government

Two of the biggest mistakes?

#1 should be opening his mouth

#2 should have been acting like a Dim due to his spending habits, ignoring illegal immigration, and starting wars abroad.

The proof is in the pudding after he left and refused to say one bad word about Obama, but then unleashed on Trump.

False. They used to do that, but now they just push their own agenda, that's been proven time and time again.

False. They used to do that, but now they just push their own agenda, that's been proven time and time again.

Now, more than ever, the media has a responsibility of informing the public of factual innacuracies of the President

We have a president intent on lying to the public and attacking a media that holds him accountable

Even Nixon was not this bad

Why do think Quayle was an idiot? Why do you think Clarence Thomas has a low IQ?

I am betting they would blow yours out the door.
IF you had a brain you'd realize they were idiots.

My IQ is certified by my membership in the most famous High IQ Org in the country.
The vast pile of garbage here (like you) would not be able to realize that.
You think this is a cheering section/hockey game.
bye.
`

Now, more than ever, the media has a responsibility of informing the public of factual innacuracies of the President

We have a president intent on lying to the public and attacking a media that holds him accountable

Obama was worse, ,and the media was nowhere to be seen

Just Stop It !

No, Obama was not worse, Hillary was not worse, Bill Clinton was not worse

None of the Bush’s were worse, Ted Cruz is not worse, John McCain was not worse

Trump is one of a kind. A Political Snake oil salesman with no values and no integrity

Just Stop It !

Trump is one of a kind. A Political Snake oil salesman with no values and no integrity

And the next Republican President will be a worse liar then Trump according to you.

I've been here what 2 months and already you have zero credibility with me. Obama was a bigger liar than Trump, and nearly every word that came out of Hillary's mouth is a lie.

Just Stop It !

And the next Republican President will be a worse liar then Trump according to you.

I've been here what 2 months and already you have zero credibility with me. Obama was a bigger liar than Trump, and nearly every word that came out of Hillary's mouth is a lie.
Oh Please!
Save us the bullshit

Nobody has been or will be worse than Trump. He is a political anomaly

Obama had integrity, Hillary had integrity, the Bush family had integrity, McCain had integrity

Trump scoffs at the idea and openly mocks us with his lies, hypocrisy and mistruths​

Just Stop It !

Oh Please!
Save us the bullshit

Obama had integrity, Hillary had integrity, the Bush family had integrity, McCain had integrity

Trump scoffs at the idea and openly mocks us with his lies, hypocrisy and mistruths​

Obama had integrity ? LOL people with integrity don't do half the shit Obama did while in office.

Bush 43 was a big disappointment to me. He ran as a real Conservative in 2000 and of course he was much better than the Kerry asshole in 2004 but he was a RINO.

I suspect we got the same Progressive big government out of him had we would have got had Gore won, minus the crazy Environmental Wacko stuff.

Just Stop It !

Oh Please!
Save us the bullshit

Obama had integrity ? LOL people with integrity don't do half the shit Obama did while in office.

OK ...let’s go there
Provide some examples and we can discuss

Bush 43 was a big disappointment to me. He ran as a real Conservative in 2000 and of course he was much better than the Kerry asshole in 2004 but he was a RINO.

I suspect we got the same Progressive big government out of him had we would have got had Gore won, minus the crazy Environmental Wacko stuff.
Was Cheney a RINO?

He was calling the shots

Just Stop It !

Oh Please!
Save us the bullshit

OK ...let’s go there

Okay, let's do discuss will be hilarious watching you try to defend Obama's honor.

Let's start at the very beginning

A man of integrity doesn't allow the very obvious instance of voter intimidation to be dropped simply because of the color of the perpetrator's skin. A person of integrity demands that those people be held accountable.

In case you have forgotten the details, or indeed never knew them.

New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case - Wikipedia

It was determined by multiple agencies that the DoJ dropped the case becuase the defendentes were black and then attempted to cover that up. Now, obviously, you will argue that Obama wasn't involved in that, and that may be true, but Obama was the President and he could have and should have at any time told Holder "no we are prosecuting these people" a man of integrity would have, and to prove this, let me ask you what your reaction would have been if Jeff Sessions had told Rosenstein "no you're not naming a special prosecutor?" Why we all know you would have exploded over Trump not over riding his AG .

Now, I don't really get the feeling that you're an honest person who wants to debate on a basis of facts, but perhaps you will surprise me.

It is always comical to hear the Liberals complain about the Iraq War when Gore, Kerry and both the Clintons (along with most the Democrat leadership) supported the invasion of Iraq.

Just Stop It !

Oh Please!
Save us the bullshit

OK ...let’s go there

Okay, let's do discuss will be hilarious watching you try to defend Obama's honor.

Let's start at the very beginning

A man of integrity doesn't allow the very obvious instance of voter intimidation to be dropped simply because of the color of the perpetrator's skin. A person of integrity demands that those people be held accountable.

In case you have forgotten the details, or indeed never knew them.

New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case - Wikipedia

It was determined by multiple agencies that the DoJ dropped the case becuase the defendentes were black and then attempted to cover that up. Now, obviously, you will argue that Obama wasn't involved in that, and that may be true, but Obama was the President and he could have and should have at any time told Holder "no we are prosecuting these people" a man of integrity would have, and to prove this, let me ask you what your reaction would have been if Jeff Sessions had told Rosenstein "no you're not naming a special prosecutor?" Why we all know you would have exploded over Trump not over riding his AG .

Now, I don't really get the feeling that you're an honest person who wants to debate on a basis of facts, but perhaps you will surprise me.
That’s it?
The best you got?

A couple of negroes standing in public, one of whom had a club.
They were respectfully asked to leave and they did

If they were white and carrying AR15s the NRA would be screaming about their right to bear arms

Forum List

Back