The twisted world of Trump Pedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein.

Let us see, Trump was sued for child rape while at an Epstein party. Trump picks for his Labor Secretary the prosecutor who orchestrated what is nothing more than a cover-up, and now Trump is considering him for US attorney general. Why are people defending Epstein and giving Trump a pass?

From the far left Progressive publication, POLITICO.

Woman suing Trump over alleged teen rape drops suit, again
By JOSH GERSTEIN
11/04/2016 07:03 PM EDT
Updated 11/04/2016 10:04 PM EDT

A woman who accused Donald Trump of raping her two decades ago when she was a 13-year-old aspiring teen model has again dropped a federal lawsuit over the alleged assaults.

The accuser, identified in the lawsuit by the pseudonym "Jane Doe," was expected to appear at a news conference in Los Angeles Wednesday, but that appearance was abruptly canceled.

Woman suing Trump over alleged teen rape drops suit, again

Interviewer: It's the Icarus story, someone who flies too close to the sun

Epstein: Did Icarus like massages?!

its not like Trump is gonna appoint Jeffrey Epstein as the next AG

is he?

guys?

In a shocking investigative story, the Miami Herald delved into the sordid world of pedo Jeffrey Epstein. Though Epstein could have received life in prison, he reached a sweetheart plea agreement with the prosecution. The deal was:

Epstein woild serve just 13 months in the county jail, but the deal — called a non-prosecution agreement — essentially shut down an ongoing FBI probe into whether there were more victims and other powerful people who took part in Epstein’s sex crimes.

In other words a legal cover up.

But who was the prosecutor who negotiated this get out of jail free scheme for Epstein and the cover up? It was Alexander Acosta. Who is Alexander Acosta? Acosta is Trump's Secretary of Labor. What job is Acosta up for next? Possibly the next US attorney general.

How a future Trump Cabinet member gave a serial sex abuser the deal of a lifetime

Epstein was a pal of Trump's, Prince Andrews and Bill Clintons. May they all rot in hell for all I care. Only one of these toads was sued for child rape however for his conduct at an Epstein party and that was Donald J. Trump. Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl

That case was mysteriously dropped after Trump was elected President. How much did it cost Trump to get her to drop the case? I suspect millions. The plaintiff's case was filed before Trump declared for President.

All we have is silence from Trump and the other sleazes for this shocking deal for Epstein.

Why silence and no outrage? Where are the tweets and the outrage? I can only guess why.

Jeff Epstein is the BFF of the Clinton Family. Not President Trump. Trump of course has had dealings with Epstein. Epstein is a guy from Trump's neighborhood in New York, and as far as Trump knew, he was a tremendous fellow. He had no idea that Epstein is a perv, it didn't come up when Trump, Epstein and the other neighborhood billionaires got together.

In a shocking investigative story, the Miami Herald delved into the sordid world of pedo Jeffrey Epstein. Though Epstein could have received life in prison, he reached a sweetheart plea agreement with the prosecution. The deal was:

Epstein woild serve just 13 months in the county jail, but the deal — called a non-prosecution agreement — essentially shut down an ongoing FBI probe into whether there were more victims and other powerful people who took part in Epstein’s sex crimes.

But who was the prosecutor who negotiated this get out of jail free scheme for Epstein and the cover up? It was Alexander Acosta. Who is Alexander Acosta? Acosta is Trump's Secretary of Labor. What job is Acosta up for next? Possibly the next US attorney general.

How a future Trump Cabinet member gave a serial sex abuser the deal of a lifetime

Epstein was a pal of Trump's, Prince Andrews and Bill Clintons. May they all rot in hell for all I care. Only one of these toads was sued for child rape however for his conduct at an Epstein party and that was Donald J. Trump. Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl

That case was mysteriously dropped after Trump was elected President. How much did it cost Trump to get her to drop the case? I suspect millions. The plaintiff's case was filed before Trump declared for President.

All we have is silence from Trump and the other sleazes for this shocking deal for Epstein.

Why silence and no outrage? Where are the tweets and the outrage? I can only guess why.

LMAO! Bill "drop trou" took over 20 trips on the Lolita Express and many times he dumped his security detail. The Hildebeast made five trips. All three are pedophiles and Epstein invited numerous powerful and influential people to Pedophile Island so he could tape them having sex or abusing children. He had hidden cameras in every room.

Donald. Trump. Loves. Pedophiles.

1*EWGCwmx9IcOZ3u5UzFWi6g.jpeg

So does Obama that's why they eat at pizza they have to feed a truck load of kids , Oh and Obama's friends imagine the circle of the same likings because friend who enjoy each other like to do the same things ..
45361458_699367520428427_919993509610520576_n.jpg

Growing up, there was a pedophile on my stepdads side of the family. Every year a large group of us would meet at log cabin resort, including that pedophile. He molested a bunch of kids, but years went by before he was caught. Its a really tragic story that ruined a lot of lives.

Should people be mad at me because i knew him?
If he held parties where there were underage children running around, and your host was known for his sex parties and there were separate rooms for which the underage children and the adults to go, and you knew one of the participants had been sued for child rape, yes people should be mad at you for not reporting the perv.

Petition to Reintroduce Lewinsky Evidence
blpix.gif

Related Links
rpix.gif
Jones Seeks Delay to Get Lewinsky Evidence(Washington Post, April 1)

rpix.gif
Full Text of Other Legal Documents

rpix.gif
Full Coverage: Clinton Accused

blpix.gif

Released on Tuesday, March 31, 1998

Following is the full text of the petition filed by Paula Jones's legal team asking the 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals to allow them to restore evidence related to Monica S. Lewinsky to their case – and delay their May trial date if necessary.

(The Table of Authorities and footnotes are not included.)

PETITION FOR A WRIT OF MANDAMUS TO THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF ARKANSAS WESTERN DIVISION

TABLE OF CONTENTS

I. Jurisdiction

II. Nature of Case

III. Challenged Orders

IV. Factual Background

V. Why the Writ Should Issue

Conclusion

Petitioner Paula Jones (hereafter "Mrs. Jones" or "Petitioner") requests this Court to enter a Writ of Mandamus directing the District Court to vacate its orders of January 29, 1999 and March 9, 1998.

I. Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Jones vs. Clinton

What the fuck?

Epstein is Bill Clintons buddy, Trump has nothing to do with him. You Communist dogs are rewriting reality to spew your hatred.

Fuck off commie.

Growing up, there was a pedophile on my stepdads side of the family. Every year a large group of us would meet at log cabin resort, including that pedophile. He molested a bunch of kids, but years went by before he was caught. Its a really tragic story that ruined a lot of lives.

If he held parties where there were underage children running around, and your host was known for his sex parties and there were separate rooms for which the underage children and the adults to go, and you knew one of the participants had been sued for child rape, yes people should be mad at you for not reporting the perv.

blpix.gif

Related Links
rpix.gif

rpix.gif

rpix.gif

blpix.gif

Following is the full text of the petition filed by Paula Jones's legal team asking the 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals to allow them to restore evidence related to Monica S. Lewinsky to their case – and delay their May trial date if necessary.

PETITION FOR A WRIT OF MANDAMUS TO THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF ARKANSAS WESTERN DIVISION

TABLE OF CONTENTS

I. Jurisdiction

II. Nature of Case

III. Challenged Orders

IV. Factual Background

Conclusion

Petitioner Paula Jones (hereafter "Mrs. Jones" or "Petitioner") requests this Court to enter a Writ of Mandamus directing the District Court to vacate its orders of January 29, 1999 and March 9, 1998.

blpix.gif

Related Links
rpix.gif

rpix.gif

rpix.gif

blpix.gif

TABLE OF CONTENTS

I. Jurisdiction

II. Nature of Case

III. Challenged Orders

IV. Factual Background

Conclusion

Trump? You meant BJ Clinton who took 30+ trips to Epstein Lolita Island

Slick Willy And Epstein are brothers from another mother

Last edited:
Let's have some fun!

i-didnt-know-there-was-a-sexual-predator-award-thanksdemocrats-29649360-X2.png

More deflection. So why are you defending the perv Trump and his perv friend Jeffrey Epstein? Do you agree with the coverup? Do you want to get to the truth of all who was involved with Epstein?
Slick Willy was in office at the same time being buddies with Jeffrey Epstein, And visiting the sex island....

Bill Clinton -- pervert pedo rapist, etc, should be charged...
Weinstein -- pervert rapist, should be charged...
Epstein -- pervert pedo, should be re-charged...

Trump has never been charged with anything, not even a creditable allegation because he is at his core, a man of God and Jesus stuffs....

If Clinton and Weinstein should be charged, then why should Trump not be? Personally, I think they should all be charged. No favorites for me. They all attended the same Epstein parties. Why should not the prosecution be permitted to ask questions related to the lawsuit against trump for child molestation?
Slick Willy was in office while he was assaulting women and children....

"Palm Beach trial could reveal details of billionaire’s alleged abuse of teen girls..."

Palm Beach trial could reveal details of billionaire’s alleged abuse of teen girls

"President Trump won’t be testifying, though lawyers in the case tried to depose him.

"President Bill Clinton won’t be there either, though he, like Trump, was an occasional guest of the man at the center of the trial, billionaire sex criminal Jeffrey Epstein.

"Don’t expect to find Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta in the courtroom in West Palm Beach, Fla., though his decision not to prosecute Epstein was a milestone in the twisting path toward the courtroom showdown that is finally supposed to begin Tuesday after nearly nine years of byzantine bickering.

"Even Epstein himself, the prime figure in the legal battle, isn’t expected to show up; he’ll deliver his version of this epic by affidavit."

The Rich really are different.
images

They aren't responsible for their crimes.

I don't think Bubba Clinton was rich then...When Epstein was popular.
images

Bill Clinton -- pervert pedo rapist, etc, should be charged...
Weinstein -- pervert rapist, should be charged...
Epstein -- pervert pedo, should be re-charged...

Trump has never been charged with anything, not even a creditable allegation because he is at his core, a man of God and Jesus stuffs....

If Clinton and Weinstein should be charged, then why should Trump not be? Personally, I think they should all be charged. No favorites for me. They all attended the same Epstein parties. Why should not the prosecution be permitted to ask questions related to the lawsuit against trump for child molestation?
Slick Willy was in office while he was assaulting women and children....
uh... George W Bush was in office, in 2007 when Epstein copped a plea deal for his underage sex trafficking and abuses, with Acosta as AG I believe...

Forum List

Back