The twisted world of Trump Pedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein.

In a shocking investigative story, the Miami Herald delved into the sordid world of pedo Jeffrey Epstein. Though Epstein could have received life in prison, he reached a sweetheart plea agreement with the prosecution. The deal was:

Epstein woild serve just 13 months in the county jail, but the deal — called a non-prosecution agreement — essentially shut down an ongoing FBI probe into whether there were more victims and other powerful people who took part in Epstein’s sex crimes.

In other words a legal cover up.

But who was the prosecutor who negotiated this get out of jail free scheme for Epstein and the cover up? It was Alexander Acosta. Who is Alexander Acosta? Acosta is Trump's Secretary of Labor. What job is Acosta up for next? Possibly the next US attorney general.

How a future Trump Cabinet member gave a serial sex abuser the deal of a lifetime

Epstein was a pal of Trump's, Prince Andrews and Bill Clintons. May they all rot in hell for all I care. Only one of these toads was sued for child rape however for his conduct at an Epstein party and that was Donald J. Trump. Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl

That case was mysteriously dropped after Trump was elected President. How much did it cost Trump to get her to drop the case? I suspect millions. The plaintiff's case was filed before Trump declared for President.

All we have is silence from Trump and the other sleazes for this shocking deal for Epstein.

Why silence and no outrage? Where are the tweets and the outrage? I can only guess why.
Growing up, there was a pedophile on my stepdads side of the family. Every year a large group of us would meet at log cabin resort, including that pedophile. He molested a bunch of kids, but years went by before he was caught. Its a really tragic story that ruined a lot of lives.

Should people be mad at me because i knew him?
If he held parties where there were underage children running around, and your host was known for his sex parties and there were separate rooms for which the underage children and the adults to go, and you knew one of the participants had been sued for child rape, yes people should be mad at you for not reporting the perv.
What evidence do you have that Trump knew anything like that?

Why does the title mention President Trump but not Bill Clinton?

Is it okay for libs to associate with pedophiles?
You should read the OP. Be that as it may, it is Trump that promoted Acosta to Secretary of Labor, the same Acosta involved in the Epstein coverup.

Perhaps you should address the questions at hand instead of deflecting.

In a shocking investigative story, the Miami Herald delved into the sordid world of pedo Jeffrey Epstein. Though Epstein could have received life in prison, he reached a sweetheart plea agreement with the prosecution. The deal was:

Epstein woild serve just 13 months in the county jail, but the deal — called a non-prosecution agreement — essentially shut down an ongoing FBI probe into whether there were more victims and other powerful people who took part in Epstein’s sex crimes.

But who was the prosecutor who negotiated this get out of jail free scheme for Epstein and the cover up? It was Alexander Acosta. Who is Alexander Acosta? Acosta is Trump's Secretary of Labor. What job is Acosta up for next? Possibly the next US attorney general.

How a future Trump Cabinet member gave a serial sex abuser the deal of a lifetime

Epstein was a pal of Trump's, Prince Andrews and Bill Clintons. May they all rot in hell for all I care. Only one of these toads was sued for child rape however for his conduct at an Epstein party and that was Donald J. Trump. Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl

That case was mysteriously dropped after Trump was elected President. How much did it cost Trump to get her to drop the case? I suspect millions. The plaintiff's case was filed before Trump declared for President.

All we have is silence from Trump and the other sleazes for this shocking deal for Epstein.

Why silence and no outrage? Where are the tweets and the outrage? I can only guess why.
Growing up, there was a pedophile on my stepdads side of the family. Every year a large group of us would meet at log cabin resort, including that pedophile. He molested a bunch of kids, but years went by before he was caught. Its a really tragic story that ruined a lot of lives.

If he held parties where there were underage children running around, and your host was known for his sex parties and there were separate rooms for which the underage children and the adults to go, and you knew one of the participants had been sued for child rape, yes people should be mad at you for not reporting the perv.
Read the lawsuit that was filed against him. Trump was known to frequent Epstein's Manhattan parties. Why would a teetotaler attend these parties you might ask yourself.?

You should read the OP. Be that as it may, it is Trump that promoted Acosta to Secretary of Labor, the same Acosta involved in the Epstein coverup.

Is he a Clinton pal or not?

Read the lawsuit that was filed against him. Trump was known to frequent Epstein's Manhattan parties. Why would a teetotaler attend these parties you might ask yourself.?
The pedophile im talking about held marshmellow and hot dog roasting parties by a camp fire every night. Still, no one knew he molested kids. Pedophiles keep that sort of thing secret.

Sick that you are using this topic in your demented war against Trump.

OldLady see what we mean about wild allegations with no evidence to support them at all?

Is he a Clinton pal or not?
Read my OP

OldLady see what we mean about wild allegations with no evidence to support them at all?
If there was no evidence to support them, why did he agree to a year and a month in jail? I've heard plenty of "wild allegations" about this guy--mostly when Bill Clinton or some other Democrat was flying to his private island for a sleepover. Where there is this much smoke, there is probably fire, especially if he took a plea deal.
I agree the OP is sensationalized prop. Not so sure your boy is "innocent," though. And please, don't enlighten me with details if you know any. I am not actually interested one way or the other.

If there was no evidence to support them, why did he agree to a year and a month in jail? I've heard plenty of "wild allegations" about this guy--mostly when Bill Clinton or some other Democrat was flying to his private island for a sleepover. Where there is this much smoke, there is probably fire, especially if he took a plea deal.
I agree the OP is sensationalized prop. Not so sure your boy is "innocent," though. And please, don't enlighten me with details if you know any. I am not actually interested one way or the other.

I was referring to the allegations about Trump and the attempt to tie him to this guy's wrongdoing. I don't think there is any doubt that Epstein is a sexual predator.

Let us see, Trump was sued for child rape while at an Epstein party. Trump picks for his Labor Secretary the prosecutor who orchestrated what is nothing more than a cover-up, and now Trump is considering him for US attorney general. Why are people defending Epstein and giving Trump a pass?

And the criminal trial with all sorts of deals? Prosecuted by a Democrat, Judge Barry Krischer.
Now the deflection comes out. Let's get Trump and his perv friends off the hook because you want to defend Trump's deviant conduct, just like you Pubs defend Roy Moore and Denny Hastart.
you'd get a lot more credibility for your rants if you didn't ALWAYS rant in 1 direction and w/o end.

And the criminal trial with all sorts of deals? Prosecuted by a Democrat, Judge Barry Krischer.
Now the deflection comes out. Let's get Trump and his perv friends off the hook because you want to defend Trump's deviant conduct, just like you Pubs defend Roy Moore and Denny Hastart.
you'd get a lot more credibility for your rants if you didn't ALWAYS rant in 1 direction and w/o end.
You write that but you have a clear agenda. If you did not, you would address the issue at hand instead of deflecting.

I was referring to the allegations about Trump and the attempt to tie him to this guy's wrongdoing. I don't think there is any doubt that Epstein is a sexual predator.
OK. Her allegations were interesting though--I thought they made sense, although it never made it to the "evidence" phase, did it? DID someone settle the case to shut her up, or did it get dropped due to lack of prosecutorial evidence? Can paid prostitutes actually cry rape? That was what made that case interesting.

Anyone can press the link and be taken to the Miami Herald website and can read the article themselves.

OK. Her allegations were interesting though--I thought they made sense, although it never made it to the "evidence" phase, did it? DID someone settle the case to shut her up, or did it get dropped due to lack of prosecutorial evidence? Can paid prostitutes actually cry rape? That was what made that case interesting.

Maybe I'm just irritated by the fact that so many of these people who scream about every alleged bad behavior by a conservative dont have shit to say if it' a liberal , even if the liberal is caught red handed.

It's a place to network. It's where people go to be seen.

Anyone can press the link and be taken to the Miami Herald website and can read the article themselves.
This wouldn't be the first time Trump pulled a fast one, settling a case after fiddling with the attorneys. He got rid of a Russian money laundering case in Manhattan JUST as soon as he got Jeff Sessions in place and had abruptly replaced Preet Baharara, who was going after them hammer and tongs. It was the case being represented by Natalia Veselnitskaya. Sessions called the new US Attorney for the Southern District of New York as soon as Baharara had been replaced and told him to offer to settle the case for such a small amount that even the Russians were shocked (pleasantly). They paid up and got out fast.
Whether Trump wanted Veselnitskaya gone or the money laundering case, I don't know. But something didn't smell right there.

from Vanity Fair:

Those who came to Epstein’s legal aid included Alan Dershowitz (who says he’s still offering advice to Epstein) and Ken Starr—yes that same Ken Starr. The man who once pursued a president for concealing an affair with a 22-year-old was now helping Epstein outsmart those pursuing him over the sexual abuse of 14-year-olds.

“I plead guilty to making a deal that was favorable to my client,” said Dershowitz in 2015. “That’s my job.” Or, as Ken Starr offered in the same year, “I was very happy to respond to the needs of a client of the firm.” Theoretical physicist and professor Lawrence Krauss was even more supportive of Epstein. “As a scientist I always judge things on empirical evidence,” Krauss told Alexandra Wolfe in the Daily Beast. “And he always has women ages 19 to 23 around him, but I’ve never seen anything else.” Unfortunately, some women have found Krauss’s empiricism too exacting, at least when it came to uninvited evaluations of their bosoms. Krauss has agreed to retire from Arizona State University next May, in the wake of allegations—which he has denied—of sexual misconduct.

You write that but you have a clear agenda. If you did not, you would address the issue at hand instead of deflecting.
If you would bash someone besides Trump then your own Agenda WOULDN'T be as obvious.

Forum List

Back