The Truth Comes Out: Clinton State Department silenced Contractors on Benghazi security lapses

People have been dying around the Clintons for years… Why is that? LOL
They die all over the world, yet the Clinton's are now God pulling your ticket...
Are the clintons worth dying for? Lol
Is it any worse than dying for any corporation?
do you ever try to connect the things you're saying to a singular point, or just lob out diversions and see what happens?

you know the implication is the clintons are having people killed. "dying for a corp" would only apply if the corp you mention is actively and secretly killing their employees.

swing and a snark miss.
You have yet to prove along with anyone else that the Clinton's killed them or hired out the job...So you think that false allegations are a great diversion?
ok - now prove *i* said she was killing people. i'm only telling you your "argument" doesn't add up because of the premise behind the original statement can't be true in your own "snark".

i never said anything one way or the other about what i think about those rumors now have i? so don't pull me into this part when i have nothing to do with it.

stay on target, red leader.

We pay billions for our military, CIA and FBI and only Hillary is blamed. The right wing in America - when they aren't Russian trolls or bots - is a joke, the obsession with one woman is bizarre and shows just how weak and frightened the right wing in America is. And how they are controlled by exaggerated BS. Russia must laugh at the naivety of the American right wing.
Yet the Left blames Trump for all sorts of crazy things.
Like having real hair..
you mean hillary isn't a natural blonde at 80???
Shes not there yet, my Mom is 74 and still has her blonde hair, I am 56 and still have mine....
are you 100% sure all her hair is real and natural blonde?

link me man. you're so sure trumps hair is fake (lord i hope so, btw) but now you defend hillarys hair.

and at 52, my brown is slowly fading to clear...but i'm damn happy to have as much as i do. :)
I am sure that Trump's hair is real, it's just a complex triangulation of mouse and hairspray..

People have been dying around the Clintons for years… Why is that? LOL
They die all over the world, yet the Clinton's are now God pulling your ticket...
do you ever try to connect the things you're saying to a singular point, or just lob out diversions and see what happens?

you know the implication is the clintons are having people killed. "dying for a corp" would only apply if the corp you mention is actively and secretly killing their employees.

swing and a snark miss.
You have yet to prove along with anyone else that the Clinton's killed them or hired out the job...So you think that false allegations are a great diversion?
heh - oh my god.

you mean like RUSSIA????

that type of false allegation / diversion?

just checking. but i'm sure this bit of fiction is real but the "fiction" you don't approve of, isn't.

how...convenient.

We pay billions for our military, CIA and FBI and only Hillary is blamed. The right wing in America - when they aren't Russian trolls or bots - is a joke, the obsession with one woman is bizarre and shows just how weak and frightened the right wing in America is. And how they are controlled by exaggerated BS. Russia must laugh at the naivety of the American right wing.

You lost.

Suck on it.
A half black president once said…Elections have consequences…

Like having real hair..
Shes not there yet, my Mom is 74 and still has her blonde hair, I am 56 and still have mine....

link me man. you're so sure trumps hair is fake (lord i hope so, btw) but now you defend hillarys hair.

and at 52, my brown is slowly fading to clear...but i'm damn happy to have as much as i do. :)
I am sure that Trump's hair is real, it's just a complex triangulation of mouse and hairspray..
maybe he and jimmy johnson (cowboys coach for 2 superbowls) go to the same stylist and this stylist loves football but not trump. :)

You lost.

Suck on it.

Yes....and Trump is clearly a consequence.

Like having real hair..

Trump and Netanyahu are a pair .. both comb-overs .. one yellow and one blue.

swing and a snark miss.
ok - now prove *i* said she was killing people. i'm only telling you your "argument" doesn't add up because of the premise behind the original statement can't be true in your own "snark".

i never said anything one way or the other about what i think about those rumors now have i? so don't pull me into this part when i have nothing to do with it.

I don't have a target..I'm not the ones trying to assert allegations..Now not only did the SOS fail on her job and allow personal feelings about firearms delude her allusions of a hugging/kissing world she sees with her rose colored glasses, the military also failed in it ability to support....The whole upper tier of the administration including Oblama were lax in their recognition of a thread but prognosticating any future events with the area..

You lost.

Suck on it.

Yes....and Trump is clearly a consequence.
Just like Oblama was the answer in 2008...

swing and a snark miss.

I don't have a target..I'm not the ones trying to assert allegations..Now not only did the SOS fail on her job and allow personal feelings about firearms delude her allusions of a hugging/kissing world she sees with her rose colored glasses, the military also failed in it ability to support....The whole upper tier of the administration including Oblama were lax in their recognition of a thread but prognosticating any future events with the area..
oh i'd agree it take a series of fuck ups to hit the level we did. better leadership can help alleviate many of those, but sometimes even the experienced get blindsided by things. to me it was her lack of caring about it that "hit me".

i would agree it's hard for me to judge on tv and then after awhile when it's nothing but rehash after rehash after rehash, you have to ask yourself when it would end, but it never did. now if you feel that was bullshit and the wrong move, why is it the *right* move when done to people you don't care for?

payback is the only thing that makes sense to me here. but what does that do to the other side? puts them in the same payback mentality.

and we sit and spin doing this to each other for no one really knows how long but it certainly is destroying a lot of what so many have created, died for, and love today.

You obviously have never been in charge of anything significant.

Hillary was THE Secretary of State, ultimately solely responsible for the safety of all US Ambassadors and Americans in State Department employment world-wide.

The great thing about an event / scandal THIS big is that it is too big to keep covered up forever - the truth, eventually, ALWAYS comes out.

Benghazi was a complete and utter F* Up...from the belief that a US Ambassador in a small indefensible compound surrounded by a sea of Islamic extremists with a known pending terrorist attack coming did not have to be guarded by security forces with guns to hiring a tiny foreign company known for hiring guys who did not carry weapons and who had never protected anyone in such a high threat environment to hiring an AL QAEDA-ASSOCIATED militia to help guard a US Ambassador - who was targeted for assassination by Al Qaeda...this was a world class F*-Up....

Hillary and her State Department might as well have staked Stevens out in front of the compound like a sacrificial goat on 9/11/12...

The reveal that the State Department Rep did not believe US ambassadors needed to be guarded by security carrying guns supports the claim made by the Marines guarding the Embassy in Cairo who claimed they were ORDERED NOT to carry live ammo on 9/11/12. The Embassy in Cairo, BTW, was over-run on 9/11/12 - the 2nd Embassy / Compound to be over-run.

The story also fits, talking about being silenced, as The State Department refused to allow any of their employees talk to anyone after the Benghazi massacre.

The reveal that the State Department Rep did not believe US ambassadors needed to be guarded by security carrying guns supports the claim made by the Marines guarding the Embassy in Cairo who claimed they were ORDERED NOT to carry live ammo on 9/11/12. The Embassy in Cairo, BTW, was over-run on 9/11/12 - the 2nd Embassy / Compound to be over-run.

The story also fits, talking about being silenced, as The State Department refused to allow any of their employees talk to anyone after the Benghazi massacre.
Guards generally never carry ammo unless conditions warrant it..

Clinton State Department silenced them on Benghazi security lapses, contractors say

"Security at the State Department's Benghazi compound was so dire that another contractor was brought in to clean up the mess just two weeks before the 2012 terror attack – and was later pressured to keep quiet by a government bureaucrat under then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, according to two men from the American security company.

Brad Owens and Jerry Torres, of Torres Advanced Enterprise Solutions, say they faced pressure to stay silent and get on the same page with the State Department with regard to the security lapses that led to the deaths of four Americans."

'Bad decision-making from the top down..."

“...in her opinion, that guards should not be armed at U.S. embassies. She just made that blanket statement. … And she said that they weren't required in Benghazi."

"Owens, who had personally visited the Benghazi compound to assess security, was shocked. "Blue Mountain U.K. is a teeny, tiny, little security company registered in Wales that had never had a diplomatic security contract, had never done any high threat contracts anywhere else in the world that we've been able to find, much less in high threat areas for the U.S. government."
Indictments any day now........

One of Hillary's main defenses for the Benghazi F*-Up was 'I knew nothing about that', 'I was not INVOLVED in that', 'It was not brought to my attention'....

HOLY $HIT! SERIOUSLY?!

Hillary was the Secretary of State, THE person ultimately responsible for the safety of all US ambassadors and State Department personnel abroad - obviously she did NOT comprehend that when you are the HEAD of an agency you are responsible for everyone under you and for everything that goes on. SHE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON?

She did not know that her State Department hired an Al Qaeda Militia to protect Ambassador Stevens...from Al Qaeda?

She did not know that her State Department denied over 50 requests from Stevens for additional security?
- Actually she testified she DID know - she just thought he was JOKING (and LAUGHED).

She did not know Stevens' compound had been attacked by terrorists twice before 9/11/12, the last time leaving a 4-foot hole in the compound wall?

She did not know every other nation had taken their people out and her State Department was the ONLY nation's agency that refused to pull their people out?

And she thinks 'I did not know' was / is a valid excuse?

She wanted to be PRESIDENT...yet she could not even run an AGENCY, let alone a COUNTRY!

She was responsible for keeping an extremely small portion of the American people safe...and she F*ed that up...yet she wanted to / thought she deserved to be responsible for the lives of EVERY American citizen as President?!

Again, HOLY $HIT!

Guards generally never carry ammo unless conditions warrant it..

Ummm...surrounded by thousands of hostile Al Qaeda - terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01, after 2 previous terrorist attacks - the 2nd leaving a 4-foot hole in the compound wall, after a call to assassinate Ambassador Stevens and a pending terrorist attack on 9/11/12, the anniversary of 9/11/01...

If that was NOT the time to be carrying live ammo, when the hell is?

Good God, REAL people can NOT be this stupid, can they?

Indictments any day now........
F*ck 'Indictments' and your cavalier/ callous attitude when 4 Americans were NEEDLESSLY murdered - ALLOWED to be murdered.
Just checkout who voted to reduce embassy security funding. And were on track for the same thing now.
MDXvhj4.jpg

Just checkout who voted to reduce embassy security funding. And were on track for the same thing now.

Don't EVEN try to blame someone else for the State Department Refusing to provide additional security when it KNEW a 3rd terrorist attack was coming.

1. It costs a helluva lot less to PULL AMERICANS OUT OF BENGHAZI, LIKE EVEY OTHER NATION DID WITH THEIR PEOPLE.

2. Hillary's State Department 'LOST' a billion dollars...and could not come up with enough to protect the lives of Americans stuck in an indefensible compound that had already been attacked twice before...

3. Barry STOLE several hundred million, lied to Americans by claiming it was for Zika, and instead gave it to the UN to help fund their new Global Initiative....but he couldn't come up with some extra money to save the lives of the 1st US ambassador to be murdered in over 30 years and 3 other Americans?

4. Barry could come up with a ton of money to give to Iran as ransom for US hostages and money to get deserter Bergdahl back but could not spare any cash to save the lives of Stevens and the 3 other Americans?

Hillary and Barry didn't give a FU@K, Stevens and Americans were out of LUCK, and now Barry, Hillary, and snowflakes are trying to pass the BUCK!

SSDD

Forum List

Back